Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hints

Page: 1 of 1
 Drew
11-17-1999, 12:24 AM
If any of you would like help with the game I am willing to give you hints if you are stuck. I will not tell you how to get somewhere or do somthing.
 Jamison
11-17-1999, 1:16 PM
ok, heres one for you:If someone could help me out here, I would appreciate it. The problem is that I am in the second level.
I have placed all the "ruin puzzle" pieces in the correct spots in the map room. I have placed the machine part in the machine. I see the map. How the hell do I get out of here now? The Indy Hint is telling me to go right outside of the map room, but nothing is there except a gold button on the wall. I can't press it at all though.

Thanks in advance,
Jamison
 Jamison
11-17-1999, 1:28 PM
nevermind, I figured it out.

Jamison
 caspnj
11-17-1999, 11:03 PM
I need help defeating the ice guardian.....i hav ethe piece of the machine but im stuck
 Drew
11-17-1999, 11:29 PM
Try running up to the ice guardian and ising the machine peice.
 frank
11-20-1999, 6:34 PM
Oh my: in STARTing the game at Canyonlands, I can get to the chasm, but can't jump it. I can't climb the slippery slope to the tent. I'm stuck at the START of this game. Ideas?
Page: 1 of 1