Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Hunt for Teraytiro Rodiar

Page: 3 of 5
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 6:05 PM
"OK. I'll contact Jan then of our plans."

The waitress droid arives with a sizzling chuck of meat, "Nerf Steak, right off the grill. Enjoy. Can I get you more Java Juice?"

Katarn07 looks to Wra'fo and nods, "Yeah, get him another mug. I'll have some Juri Juice. Zo?"

The waitress comes back with a mug of Java Juice and 2 glasses of Juri Juice, "Here you are."

"OK, Zo. Sounds like a plan. Wra'fo, dig in. We'll be leaving after this, so here is some money for a ride home." Katarn07 puts some credits on the table and Wra'fo takes them, "Thanks alot Gunny."

Katarn07 divides the steak dinner onto three plates and hands them out, "This is much better than any synthetic garbage they have on Nar Shaddaa..."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 6:18 PM
"Thank you." Zofire says as Katarn07 hands her the piece of the steak. Zofire then starts to eat. "How long have you two known each other?" Zofire asks Katarn07.
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 6:24 PM
"I'd tell you how we met, but that'd take to long. I met him two years ago. He was helped me out on a mission. But ever since his sister was killed, his work has been slipping and he is usually found drunk wandering the streets... I do my best to help him out."

Katarn07 puts some salt on his vegetables and turns to Zofire, "So, Zo, how did you get R9? You two have the strogest bond I've ever seen personally between droid and human..."
 jokemaster
02-08-2003, 6:45 PM
*goes up the lift, asks the secretary if he can see Mon Mothma, and waits *
NRI analyst in waiting room: Ryan, what the hell are you doing here? I thought you said your ship got destroyed.
Jokemaster: Hey, that's never stopped me from delivering my report on time has it?
Analyst: No, usually you don't have an excuse
Jokemaster: True I guess.
Analyst: Seriously what brings you here?
Jokemaster: I'm turning in my favors
Analyst: What for?
Jokemaster: A job.
Secretary: Mon Mothma's ready for you
*Jokemaster goes in*
Mon Mothma: Hello Ryan
Jokemaster: I have the report.
Mothma: good, do you want to hold your payment again?
Jokemaster: no, I need to cash in all of the favors, I need an update for the blaster-cam and some satelite use
Mothma: Ok, I'll sign the order.
*Mon Mothma signs the order and Jokemaster heads to the tech and science department of the NRI*
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 7:22 PM
Back at the Diner, Zofire begins to tell Katarn07 her story about R9...

"When I was young, I was fascinated by droids. Everywhere I went, I have seen droids of different sizes and colors on Ziltenia. So one day I asks parents if we can have a droid. But I did not want a droid that was already made by someone else...I wanted a droid that is built my family, this way it can be unique."

Zofire pauses a moment and sprinkles salt and pepper on her steak. Then she continues speaking...

"Both my father and I are really good mechanics. He taught me everything. So the next day, we went to his shop to get parts for our droid. My father owns his own repair shop. In the backyard of the shop, we built R9 from scratch. At first, he was really clumsy. He kept on bumping into things in our home." Zofire laughs. "We noticed that his field vision and brakes were not working properly. So we brought him new parts from other shops because majority of my fathers parts were garbage." Zofire laughs again and continues to speak, "After we modified his field vision and brakes, we started to work on his armor. His armor are scraps from a Mandalorian armor."

Zofire points to herself so that Katarn07 can notcie that it was her Mandalorian armor.

"After we finished building him, my mother sprayed and painted his whole body. She is a wonderful artist."

After Zofire finished speaking, she starts to eat her steak.
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 7:33 PM
"Do you ever see your parents? I mean your foster parents?"

Katarn07 doesn't let her reply right away, "I have no family. I had 9 brothers, and all but two of them died when we escaped from that Imperial lab we were created in. Later, my brothers that had survived died. The cloning process wasn't calculated correctly. I was, however, and decided to join the New Republic to stop the remnants of the Empire from ever creating such a horrific thing again..."

A tear rolls down Katarn07's face and he curses the pepper Zofire used as he wipes it away with his mechanical hand. It is evident the pepper was not the cause of his sorrow...

He throws his fork onto his plate and pushes it to Wra'fo, "I'm not hungry."

He pulls out a comlink, "Hey Jokemaster? You through with your favors yet? We're going to be leaving soon... After Zo finishes her meal."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 7:43 PM
"I am sorry to hear that." Zofire says to Katarn07. She continues, "I visit my parents here and there."

After that, she finishes her meal and pushes the plate aside.
"Ok, I am done."
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 7:49 PM
Katarn07 stares at his food disappear into Wra'fo's mouth as he waits for a response from Jokemaster. He puts it back, "he must have it turned off. I'll try again later. Jan will contact me when she is ready for him to come. See you around, Wra'fo. Hope you get better." His voice is still sounds monotone, but after clearing his throat he says in his normal voice, "Let's go Zo."

He leaves and walks to the Sable Dove with Zofire at his side. "That's nice. That you can see your parents, I mean. Well, we'd best get to your ship now."

They get on the Sable Dove and Katarn07 takes off and gets in line in a lane of traffic, "Where is it located?"
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 8:02 PM
Zofire replies, "If I remember correctly, the Slave 2 should be located at a place where they take care of ships. I believe the name of the place is Zotorn's Hanger. A droid by the name of Roizon is taking care of my ship. I just need to give them a ticket they gave me and pay them for taking care of it and then I could follow you back to the NRI headquarters."
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 8:21 PM
"Oh, I know of that place. Jan Ors was forced to give up her ship to them when she couldn't fix it up. They do good work."

Katarn07 pilots the ship over to the large facility filled with all sorts of ships, and construction droids buzzing about with parts in their claws.

"I see your ship. Its that Firespray, right? I can tell by the colors... Armor, droid, ship... Silver and Black are your colors."

Katarn07 lands the ship and lets Zofire leave with her armor, "I'll see you back at NRI HQ. Follow me."
 jokemaster
02-08-2003, 8:52 PM
*a little before Katarn calls him*
Tech *looking at signed order*: the new models eh? Well you can get three for your latest job. Want to test them out?
Jokemaster: sure
Tech: You have to leave any electronics here, might cause interfierence with other inventions,
*Jokemaster leaves comlink and computer behind*
Tech: This model has transmitters, heat and night vision, and auto targeting, it'll show you where specific species or persons are.
Jokemaster: Can I try it out?
Tech: sure
*jokemaster tries blasters out in range.*
Jokemaster: I'll take three
Tech: about the other requests, what do you want photographed
Jokemaster: The Bantha Oasis and Teraytiro's base, i want some heat signatures from both. Update me everytime a satelite takes photos, do you need my Computer's adress?
Tech: no need, we can send it to the blaster-cam's screen
Jokemaster: that's intresting
Tech: Is that it?
jokemaster: yes.
*jokemaster exits science department, collecting his comlink and computer on the way*
Jokemaster *through comlink*: OK, I'm done here
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 9:18 PM
Zofire puts her armor on before she exits the Sable Dove and says to Katarn07, "See you at the NRI headquarter."

Zofire then heads to Roizon that is next to her ship. "How are you Roizon?" she asks.

Roizon responds, "Great as usual Miss Fett. Have you come here to pick up your ship?"

"Yes I have." responds Zofire.

Zofire then hands Roizon her ticket. Roizon then inserts the ticket into a slop that is located in his forearm.

Roizon then says, "700 credits Miss Fett."

Zofire hands 700 credits to Roizon.

Roizon then replies, "It has been a pleasure looking after your ship Miss Fett. Come back soon."

Zofire boards her Slave 2 and turns on the engines. She then contacts Katarn07, "Ok, all set. Lead the way."

With that said, the two ships leave Zotron's hanger. The two ships head towards NRI headquarters.
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 9:32 PM
Katarn07 left the Sable Dove shortly after setting it down gently in a docking bay. He went inside the NRI HQ to meet up with Jokemaster and Zofire when he ran into Jan Ors, "Oh, hey there Gunny. Here is R9, clean as new. Tell your friend it was a pleasure to do buisness with R9. Quite a fiesty little thing when seperated from his master."

"Yeah, they sure do have a strong bond, don't thay? Well, I will be sure to tell Zo for you." Katarn07 turns to R9, "You look refreshed R9. How was your oil bath?"

The droid beeped and Katarn07 found Zofire coming from another docking bay, "Hey there. R9 is cleaned. Jan says it was a pleasure. We should find Jokemaster and get on with this..."

They go off to find Jokemaster.
 jokemaster
02-08-2003, 9:33 PM
*a rodian pushes past him twoard the Intelligence section of NRI carrying a parcel, Jokemaster recognizes him as one of Teraytiro's saboteurs*
"HEY YOU!"
*the rodian quickens his pace*
"STOP" *to a passsing security officer* "stop that man"
*Jokemaster and the security officer pursue the rodian, until finally the rodian shoots 3 times, one bolt narrowly missing jokemaster but hitting the officer in the arm*
"crap"
*continues pursuing rodian, one blaster bolt finally hitting him in the shoulder, finally Jokemaster raises his blaster with his other arm shooting 5 bolts, 3 of them hitting the rodian in the back*
*to passerby while applying bacta to his wound*"call security, have them check out the parcel."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 9:42 PM
Zofire sees the place filled with officers. "What happen here?" Zofire says in confusion.
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 9:44 PM
Katarn07 hears blaster fire and screaming so he quickens his pace with the Force. Zofire is unable to keep up. He arrives to the scene, yellow lightsaber ablaze, "Jokemaster, you alright?!"

He leans over the Rodian, "He's not dead... yet."

Jan Ors arrives with two NRI security guards. She points to the Rodian, "Take him to the detention center for interrigation! If he survives."

She and Katarn07 see to Jokemaster's wound while waiting for Zofire.
 jokemaster
02-08-2003, 9:45 PM
Jokemaster: yeah, didn't hit me anywhere important
*security opens parcel to find a remote bomb in it*
Security Gaurd: Great, now they're trying to bomb intelligence. Run an ID check on this guy"
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 9:50 PM
Zofire arrives at the scene and recognizes the Rodian that is on the floor. It was the same Rodian that shot all of those civilians on Ziltenia. The same Rodian that attacked her friend.

Zofire's face expression changed from confusion to angry. She pulls out her modified and aims it at the Rodian's head.
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 9:55 PM
Katarn07's eyes widened, "Zo, no!!!"

He dove out and pushed the girl over. The armor busted his jaw as he collided with her. He felt a tooth or two fall out of his mouth as well. He was on top of the girl and frantically disarming her, "Jan, help me out here. Get this guy out of here! Now!"

The guards complied and Jan started taking out all visible weapons Zofire carried. Katarn07 could see the hate in her eyes when she snarled at him for stopping her. He stared at he blankly as whispered, "I'm sorry."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 9:59 PM
"I HAD THAT SCUM RIGHT WHERE I WANTED HIM!!!!" Zofire's face changes from hatred to sadness. Tears then start to roll down Zofire's face. She then mumble, "I had him....I had him....I'm sorry."
 jokemaster
02-08-2003, 10:12 PM
Jokemaster: Don't worry, he's gonna get whats coming at him. But right now we need him alive. An officer was killed and he was carrying a bomb to the intelligence section. There's something in there that Teraytiro doesn't want us to see, and the best way to find out is to interrogate that bastard
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Katarn07 takes the girl and helps her up to her feet. She is wobbly as she cries. Katarn07 takes her in his arms and looks to Jan, "Interrogate the Rodian. Find out all you can. I'll calm her down..."

R9 whistles mournfully as Katarn07 leads her away, "Jokemaster. This mission is getting pushed back it looks like. We'll stay the night and if she's not better by tomorrow, looks like we'll do this on our own."

Katarn07 leads Zofire and R9 to their room, "Take off your armor; stay awhile. Stay here. I'll be back in the morning for you. R9, keep her here please."

He leaves and requests security posted outside her door.
 Darth NeoVenom
02-08-2003, 10:20 PM
Zofire, sobbing, takes off her armor and lays down for the night.

R9 whistles mournfully as he shes Zofire laying down.

"Goodnight R9." Zofire says softly to R9 and then she pats him no the head.
 jokemaster
02-08-2003, 10:43 PM
*checks computer files while eating pizza*
"Let's see here. Network/Files/Crime/Teraytiro"
*finally finds something good*
"Gunny, I know what they were trying to blow up. We have info on the location of Teraytiro's base and the complete profile on this guy. "
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 10:55 PM
"Hmmm. Get a map of the base and Club Bantha Oasis. You and Zo will be posing as gamblers there tomorrow. In the mean time, I'll try to contact a sabacc dealer. He's the brother of a friend of mine. He may help us out..."

Katarn07 gets on another PC and contacts Wra'fo's brother.
 jokemaster
02-08-2003, 11:01 PM
*hacks into Club Bantha Oasis and gets the building blue prints*
"I got the club blueprints, and satelite photos. I also have satelite photos of the base"
 Katarn07
02-08-2003, 11:31 PM
"Good work. Study them and then get some shut eye." Katarn07 says, "I'll check with Zo's guards and see how she's doing then I'll retire myself. See you tomorrow."
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 8:13 AM
Jokemaster: See ya.
*jokemaster compares the blueprints of the club with the actual satelite photos, noticing a new opening, and some things added*
Jokemaster: That's strange...
*checks the satelite photos of the base, one from one month ago and a current one, noticing that some things have also been added.*
Jokemaster:You guys have both been very busy
*calls the Tech and Sciences department
Jokemaster: This is Ryan, have you guys gotten the photos for what was supposed to happen tonight
Tech: Yes sir.
Jokemaster: Can you transmit them?
Tech: On my way sir
Jokemaster: an call me Jack, It's not like I work here anymore
Tech: OK Jack
*The Tech transmits the satelite photographs*
Jokemaster: he never arrived. It wasn't tonight that ******* gave us bad information.
*goes over to the Science and Tech department to find out what those changes are*
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 10:24 AM
Katarn07 had just reached his quarters which was across the hall from Zofire's when Jan Ors ran into him. She furrowed her brow, "You haven't gotten the jaw looked at yet? You'd better do that. I thinks its broken."

"I know its is. I also lost three teeth, but I've..."

"Had worse, I know you have Gunny. You can't use the fact your arm was torn off in an explosion to evade medical treatment. Besides, if you do go there, you can talk to Kyle."

Katarn07 puts his key card to his room back in his pocket, "Alright. I haven't seen him for months. Thanks alot Jan."

He leaves and goes up to the medical bay. A blue medical droid greets him, "Greetings Katarn07. Looks as if you have gotten yourself into a fight. Let me get some bacta and then I can take a look at your mouth." The droid walks away and returns, "Looks as if you have lost some teeth. I can fix that right up while your here. Take a seat."

The droid took no more than an hour to fix up Katarn07's mouth. He stood up, "Thanks alot, 2-1B. Do you know where I can find Kyle Katarn?"

"Katarn asked not to be disturbed by anyone; except for Jan Ors."

Katarn07 looks blankly to the door to the rest of the patients, "Yeah. OK, well thanks alot."

Katarn07 leaves and goes to his quarters and lays in bed. He can not fall asleep.
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 12:58 PM
Tech: Well, the new openings could be anything, in short: we don't know anything. Can't help you Jack.
Jokemaster: ok. Wait, the satelite photos where are they stored?
Tech: The intelligence department, why?
Jokemaster: and if the Intelligence department was destroyed what would happen
Tech: We'd take the pictures again.
Jokemaster: Thanks
*Jokemaster calls Katartn07*
Jokemaster: Gunny, I know why that rodian wanted to blow up the Intelligence department
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 5:15 PM
"Alright, I'll wake Zo up and head down."

Katarn07 leaves and tells the guards, "Wake her up and tell her to meet me and Jokemaster."

The guard nods and does so as Katarn07 leaves.

"What do got, Jokemaster?"
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 5:34 PM
"The satelite photos. This picture was taken about a month ago" *shows him picture with no opening* "and this was taken today" *shows picture with an opening big enough for 3 ships to fly through with manuvering space*" The tech guy said that if the NRI ever loses satelite data, the pictures are retaken. If the rodian had destroyed the data, they would have retaken this without anyone being the wiser about the change."
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 5:55 PM
"Hmmm. It appears gambling without a permit is not the only illegal activity going on down there. Today, you and Zo will chack it out. R9 and I will fly cover along side with Jan. After you get the info you need as to what they are doing, you'll escape to her ship and Jan and I will fly cover. The New Republic can take their armed forces in there then; no more need for us in the NRI or you and Zo for that matter."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 7:31 PM
The guard wakes Zofire up and says, "Excuse Miss Fett, I'm sorry to wake you up. Something has come up and Gunny wants you to meet him and Jokemaster on the hanger."

Zofire replies, "Oh ok."

She then yawns and puts on her armor.

"Come on R9."

R9 whistles and follows Zofire out of the room. She then meets up Katarn07 and Jokemaster on the hanger.

"So what is the news?" Zofire says to both Katarn07 and Jokemaster.
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 7:44 PM
*explains to Zofire the same way he explained to Katarn*
Jokemaster: the second thing is that they're in a straight line from each other, which probably means Teraytiro's picking something up. I think it has something to do with the owners of the club. I'm going to try to find out more about them
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 7:46 PM
Katarn07 looks to Zofire as she listens, and then to Jan Ors, who just entered, "I heard the news. We need more help on this than just you two. We must move out within the hour; the Rodian's failure has spread to Teraytiro by now. Oh, and Wra'fo has arrived, Gunny."

"Drunk? Give him money for a ride home..."

"No, he has contacted his brother and he has managed to secure your friends on the VIP list. They will have unlimited access to Bantha Oasis; plus 1000 free sabacc chips."

Katarn07's jaw drops, "Jeez. The one time in two years Wra'fo is sober, he does a favor for two complete strangers..."

"Wra'fo will fly with me. He has knowledge of the bases layout. I am a great pilot, you know that, so I want you to take the Sabel Dove, I'll take the Savrip Striker..."

"The what?"

"I made some modifications on your YT-1800. It flies half as decent as the Ravens Claw, but it's unmarked and won't be traced back to the NRI."

"Alright." Katarn07 looks to Zofire, "Get all that? If you want Teraytiro, you're going to have to look around the entire base. I advise you split up and keep in contact with eachother and Jan and I via comlink. Once you find whatever Teraytiro is doing, take the pictures and I'll get them to the NRI. Jan will pick you two up and get you here as well. We should move out now, I suppose. Like Jan pointed out, Teraytiro is expecting the NRI soon, so it'd be better if you two went in undercover."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 7:58 PM
"Ok, I'll take off my armor..and search the district."Zofire says to everyone.
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 7:59 PM
*a Communications person arrives with a message*
Comm officer: We have intercepted a message coming to and from Teraytiro's base. What we have unscrambled so far is this:
Voice from Bantha Oasis: Packet is ready
Voice from Teraytiro's base: As is the money
Voice from Bantha Oasis: You were supp *static*
Comm officer: here we haven't unscrambled
*tape recovers*
Voice from Teraytiro's base: Meet you in club tomorrow, after the Boss does some gambling.
Jokemaster: that settles it, tomorrow we need to do some heavy gambling.
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 8:08 PM
"We still need some dirt on them now. Wra'fo is sober. Send him up in my... What'd you name the Celphi Jan?"

"Savrip Striker."

"Right, have him take the Savrip Striker over the club and base. His brother can get some more info to us. I'll contact him again. Where is Wra'fo anyhow?"

"He is in the med bay, visiting Kyle."

"That droid wouldn't let me see him..."

"Oh, sorry about that. Here is a pass, go see him."

Katarn07 looks to Jokemaster, "Alright. Get what you can. I will talk to Kyle and Wra'fo. Then I'll contact Wra'fo's brother on this mess. He may be able to deal you a few winning hands. It'll attract Teraytiro to play against you. He may give some clues to his plan. How does that sound?"

Katarn07 leaves and heads to the medbay.
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 8:13 PM
"I'm gonna find out more about the owners of that club, something tells me they're not angels"
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 8:23 PM
"I'll see what I can do..I'll let you know by commlink. Should I head to the club now?" Zofire asks.
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 8:27 PM
Katarn07 returns shortly after with Wra'fo, "It appears Kyle's been transferred. No. You guys should go when Teraytiro is there. You can try to get any info outta him. Wra'fo's brother will let you guys win big credits. Teraytiro can't help but come and try his luck against you two..."
 jokemaster
02-09-2003, 8:27 PM
"No, too suspicious. I want to seem like a rich prick with a lot of money to through around and any of us being there twice would be suspicious"
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 8:38 PM
Zofire replies, "Ok, we will head over there tomorrow. Let me do something first."

Zofire then head to the detention center and sees the Rodian sitting on a chair. Zofire looks at the alien through mean eyes.

"Huta Isa Yurka Frita?" the Rodian then laughs.

(TRANSLATION: How is your friend?)

She then opens the forcefield, quickly takes out her blaster and shoots the Rodian's knees.

"Let me see you run now scum." She then shoot the Rodian's right shoulder.

Zofire then closes the forcefield and heads to the hanger.
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 8:50 PM
Katarn07 is on his way to Kyle's new location when a Rodian is rushed by in a bed. The medics are screaming into a coming to 2-1B, "Code blue! Code blue!"

Katarn07 ses it with horror, "Zo..."

He turns around and runs to the detention center. It is empty, and he finds two blaster marks in the Rodian's cell. "Zo alright."

He gets out his comlink and sets it on a frequency only Jan can hear, "Hey, Joke's busy getting dirt on Teraytiro. Zo has atatcked the Rodian prisoner; I think he may finally have died. He's on his way to the ER. Help me find Zo."

"We're are shutting hangar doors her ship is in. We are having a security detail search her quarters. I know how you feel about Zofire, Gunny, but she has got to be taken into the cell block..."

"What?! No, Zo is the one that has been helping us on this! Without her, the NRI may be open to whatever attack Teraytiro may be plotting against us!"

"Calm down! He isn't attacking us. It's for money; you know that."

Katarn07 takes a deep breath, "If I find her before the security guards do, don't expect me to turn her in."

"You are risking your career? I care for you Gunny; you are my closest friend I have here in the NRI. Well, now that Kyle and I got together. I won't tell if you do take her away from here. Friendship is important to you; I know this. I hope you find her before the guards do, Gunny."

"Me too." Katarn07 rushes to her quarters with Force speed, finds she's not there, and then goes to the hangar Slave 2 is in. He sees her and shouts, "Zo! Come on, we've gotta get outta here. You're in big trouble..."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 8:56 PM
Zofire shouts back, "Aboard the ship! I'm heading back to Zotron's Hangar!"
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 9:02 PM
Katarn07 doesn't have time to comply. The security detail arrives, "Zofire Fett, you are under arrest!"

Katarn07 puts his hand up at them, "No she's not."

The head officer furrows his brow, "Wait a sec... No she's not."

"You will go to Mon Mothma and tell her Zofire has fled to Nar Shaddaa."

"Let's go men! Miss Fett has escaped to Nar Shaddaa. Mothma won't be pleased..."

Katarn07 climbs aboard her ship, "You know, that's the first time that trick has worked. Alright, go."

Katarn07 takes out his comlink, "Hey, Wra'fo. Get R9 and my ships over to Zotron's Hangar."

Katarn07 looks up to see the hangar doors beginnig to close, "Zo. Step on it, or else we'll both be up to our necks in Bantha Fodder."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 9:12 PM
Without reponding back, Zofire zooms the Slave 2 right through the hangar's opening.

On the way to Zotron's Hangar, Zofire says to Katarn07, "...he talked about my friend." Then she remained silent until they reached Zotron's Hangar. The Slave 2 lands gently on the hangar and Zofire opens the ship's ramp. Roizon's head pops next to the ship's ramp to look inside.

"Good evening Roizon." Roizon replies, "Good evening Miss Fett."
Zofire then says, "Gunny this is Roizon, Roizon this is Gunny."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Gunny." Roizon says.
 Katarn07
02-09-2003, 9:19 PM
"Likewise."

Katarn07 looks around the place and nods, "Very proftiable buisness it appears."

Katarn07's comling beeps, "Gunny? It's Jan, are you there?"

"Yeah, Jan. I got Zo in time. Is Wra'fo there?"

"No, why?"

"No reason. You can get busted for this to, you know..."

"Hey, I've been helping these guys out since I was 18, what makes you think that at the old age of 34 I'm gonna get court martiald?"

Katarn07 laughs, "Guess a demotion. You think they'll go as easy on me?"

"If me and Kyle have a say in it, you'll have no worse ahead of you."

"Thanks alot Jan. See you after this whole mission I guess."

"Yeah. Jan out."

Katarn07 turns to Zofire, "I know you were angry and I don't think you were wrong in your actions. I wouldn't be here if I thought so..."
 Darth NeoVenom
02-09-2003, 9:26 PM
"Thanks Gunny. We can head to a hotel located here on Zotron's Hanger. I'll pay for your stay. This place has everything, so if you get hungry, you can head to the Food Plaza located on the second floor of this hangar. This place has basically everything."

Roizon responds, "Indeed."
Page: 3 of 5