Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Could this be a sign????

Page: 1 of 1
 Dan
10-06-1999, 4:21 PM
Hey! I just heard that Indy3d for Playstation will NOT come out. Now, this could possibly mean two things. A: LA has been waiting to convert Indy3d for PC over to PSX and that is the reason for delay and LA just said "This is too much. Let's forget it. OR B: LA is having trouble making Indy work for PSX and is dropping it, or moving it to another system (Dreamcast????) I could understand that one, because my computer is going to have a hard time doing Indy and it's faster than a Playstation. Anyways, I hope this means movement in the porgress of Indy3d for PC and hopefully, an earlier release date.
 JR2000Z
10-06-1999, 5:23 PM
At least they will put the PC version on stores sometime.I DONT WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR FOR JUST TO RELESE IT FOR DREAMCAST AND THE PC VERSION AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 JR2000Z
10-06-1999, 6:59 PM
Its nice to see some new updates. http://www.indyjones.net/forums/smile.gif)
Page: 1 of 1