Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Might not be out until December 22!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Dark_Indy
09-18-1999, 2:22 PM
Well, in the LEC press realease it says "Fall 1999" that can be anywhere from September 23 to December 22!!!

If someone would be a little more specific!!
I guess we just wait and see.

-Dark Indy
 Dan
09-20-1999, 4:18 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can't wait that long!!! That's not right. If I remember right, didn't Lucas Arts once say that it would be out first quarter of '99??? I want to know, What's with the delay???? If anyone knows, tell me.

Dan
 Dark_Indy
09-20-1999, 9:36 PM
Well, actually I think that the dealy was the Episode 1 games...now that they are gone, there aren't any things really to delay them, except FC and Obi-Wan.

It says "Fall 99'" at www.lucasarts.com) now...that could be anywhere from Sep 23- Dec 22 http://www.indyjones.net/forums/frown.gif) I cant wait either..now that force commander was delayed until April 2000 http://www.indyjones.net/forums/frown.gif)
I gotta get at least 1 comp game for christmas!!!

-Dark Indy
 Gerod
09-22-1999, 9:19 AM
From what I`ve been told, Indy will not be released until 11/22/99.... I sure lucasarts on 11/21/99 will move back the release date another month, yes this does suck.
 Dan
09-22-1999, 5:00 PM
I think Lucas Arts needs to get their priorities in order. I think Indy should come first. I feel as if I've been cheated. There are thousands of Star Wars games and only two Indy games and they were designed to run on DOS. That means that it's time for the indy fans to get something for a change here. I feel like protesting right now.

Dan

[This message has been edited by Dan (edited September 22, 1999).]
 Dark_Indy
09-22-1999, 5:47 PM
I think we should just get all the indy fans out there to email LA and tell them what we think of this bunch of crap!!!!

WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!WE WANT INDY!!

-Dark Indy
 Gerod
09-23-1999, 9:22 AM
Lucasarts really does not care about us, writing emails to them is useless, they aren`t going to say " Oh crap we better release this game, or gee whiz will lose a few hundred fans out of a fan base of millions" Lucasarts has changed alot over the years, they aren`t as loyal to fans as they once were.
 Dan
09-23-1999, 4:53 PM
hey! It might be fun to protest. I say we do it. Even if it doesn't work, Hey! it would be fun. I'm all about complaining.

WE WANT INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That's kinda fun. I say we find everyone we can that is mad that this was delayed and get a petition going. I'm willing to sign it. I'm sick of cheesy window games and gaames that will work on a 386SX. I've got 450Mhz and a voodoo3 3500. I want to use that power on something good. I can't think of anything better than Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine. Of course I've been noticing a trend. Whenever I hear about a delay in indy3d, I hear about a delay in indy4. Coincidence???

Dan
 JR2000Z
09-24-1999, 5:59 PM
I cant wait that long either!
It was supposed to come out LAST YEAR!!!!
its A YEAR LATE!!!

patition is a good idea through
it might keep us occupied for awile
 Dan
09-25-1999, 10:40 AM
I'm sick of these delays. It origanaly was supposed to come out a year ago. They better have made some major imporvements or I'm really going to be mad.

Dan
 Dan
09-26-1999, 8:39 PM
I won't be surprised, (but I will be mad) If Lucas arts just says, "This game is getting old. no one really cares about it, lety's just not release it," That will REALLY MAKE ME MAD!!!!!! I'm sick of the delays, I'm sick of the fact that LA practically comes out with a new Star Wars game every month, but it's been like 6 years since there has really been an indy game. I'm tired of this waiting period. First it was going to be out in late 98, then early 99, now not until late 99!!!! I think we need to do something.

Dan
 Gerod
09-27-1999, 4:22 PM
Lucasarts will relese Indy, just maybe not in are lifetime, well at least my children will enjoy it. There is a up side to writing them, maybe they`ll send a beta version or something...nahhh
 Dark_Indy
09-27-1999, 7:42 PM
We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!! Come on say it with me!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!We Want Indy!!!

-Dark Indy

Well I think a petition would be great!
 Dan
09-27-1999, 9:22 PM
Well, at least this is keeping this board alive and going. Before there weren't post for weeks or months. So, there is a good side to this delay. But, that's all I can think of. A would say an angry mob would be fun, but, I doubt that it would work. I say we go with the Petition. Why not? it's one of our rights as Americans. Let's get all indy fans in the world to say something to Lucas Arts. It just might do something. Maybe. Well, I geuss that we have to wait. There isn't much else that we can do. But, complaining can be fun if you get good at it.

Dan
 Dan
09-30-1999, 6:40 PM
Hey! If anyone is lucky enough to find out when this is coming out, I'd apperciate it if you posted it right here on this site. I'm sick of waiting, but, in the mean time, I'll be posting here reguarly whenever I hear any news.

Dan
 JR2000Z
10-03-1999, 8:52 PM
Think about force Commander here.It is going to come out early 2000.Dont get that upset.

Hopefully there doing something right now.

Petition ideas, hmmmm.Bumper stickers?
Page: 1 of 1