Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

thanx for answering

Page: 1 of 1
 Incredible_d
01-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Was nice of you to answer the forum. My brother had another question. The picture of Number Two (he's the only one who I could never figure out what he looked like, and I always pictured him with a sombrero) on Tierra de los Muertos is obviously what Number Two (numerically second) is supposed to look like, but is there any particular reason he looks like that? Is it what the voice actor looks like or just the character of the all powerful Number Two?
If you ever get your hands on an animator, Tierra de los Muertos and Lost Cause would make awesome cartoons. Just wanted u to know that.
 Darth Eggplant
01-25-2003, 6:42 PM
I also had a different take on number 2
it is just how you picture him.
if you go to www.geocities.com/number2stargate)
you can find a small tierra tribute page I did
a while back.
 MJ
01-27-2003, 8:03 AM
The picture of Number Two wearing glasses and being mostly bald? Yep, that's a cartoon drawing of Stanley, the guy who does his voice. :)

And I'd love for Tierra to make an animated stage one day. Probably wishful thinking though!
 The Adventurer
01-28-2003, 2:00 PM
Originally posted by 8 of 12
The picture of Number Two wearing glasses and being mostly bald? Yep, that's a cartoon drawing of Stanley, the guy who does his voice. :)

And I'd love for Tierra to make an animated stage one day. Probably wishful thinking though!

You know, I've always thought terra would make a great stage play. If I was still in Drama club in highschool I would have done a conversion and tried to put it on. But I'm out of school now so no point. the only part I felt would be hard to get right would be all the bits with the guys in the water, but I'm sure that can be done in the end.

Ever thought about making Terra the stage play?
 Incredible_d
01-29-2003, 3:26 PM
If I could get an animator, it still wouldn't be the same. A lot of my friends have tried to do Number Two's voice, and it just doesn't work. And Number Two is my favorite character, too!
 MJ
02-03-2003, 10:07 AM
Voices are the easy part, as if there ever was a Tierra animated show I'd get the actors who originally voiced the characters to do them again. Trust me, the hard part would be the animation. :)
Page: 1 of 1