Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lets get this thing rolling! What is your favorite part in any Indy movie, and why?

Page: 1 of 1
 Indiana Suede
08-13-1999, 2:50 AM
So what is your fav. Indy movie part, and why, COME ON PEOPLE POST
 Indiana Suede
08-13-1999, 9:31 PM
and you guys wonder why nobody is at this site, we need people to start a discussion, which means WE NEED POSTS. So I will start, my favorite part of any Indy films would have to be the begining of Last Crusade, I like how they showed Indy as a boy and how he recieved his hat. So come on people REPLY
 Indiana Suede
08-14-1999, 5:19 PM
YOU GUYS SUCK ****, ISWEAR. HOW CAN WE HAVE A DISCUSSION FORUM WHEN I AM THE ONLY ****ING PERSON REPLYING? I DON'T LIKE HAVING CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF, SO IF YOU GUYS WANT TO HAVE A POPULAR SITE, WE NEED PEOPLE TO JOIN IN THIS ****ING THING!!!!!!!
 Dan
08-17-1999, 6:24 PM
Hey, I like the part in Last cursade where the Nazis are going through the desert. It's got action, humor, and it's good. Marcus is great in that part. He acts kinda dumb in it. Shallah is also kinda absent minded, I think it was the sun. Anyways, I thought that that was the best part.
 Indiana Suede
08-17-1999, 8:11 PM
I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it amazes me that in Raiders Marcu seems all smart and proffessional, but then when Crusade comes around he seems more, I guess the word is stupid.
 Dan
08-18-1999, 10:37 AM
It kinda gets you thinking if he's in indy 4, will he be smart, like in Raiders, or dumb, like in Crusade? Personally, I liked him more when he's funny. However, it's unlikely that they'll have Marcus in it because the guy who played him died a few years ago
Page: 1 of 1