Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Greeting's!

Page: 1 of 1
 Nando Shar
01-24-2003, 4:59 PM
Can anyone give me an idea of what software i need to create GIF. file's i would like to have a go at designing my own avatars etc etc..but my PC skill's are somewhat none-existent, so i have no idea what software you need:(

Any help would be much appreciated!:D

NANDO SHAR
Sativa Mineral Corporation
==============================
:wstupid:

:uzi1: :fett2: :jango: :fett:
 Nando Shar
01-24-2003, 5:22 PM
Sorry mod's! bout postin in wrong forum, i'm a 'fresh fish' round here!...:D

NANDO SHAR
Sativa Mineral and Gas Coporation
==========================
:wstupid:
 setsuko
01-24-2003, 5:30 PM
Everyone makes mistakes. Oh well. I'd recommend Adobe Photoshop, it handles most things. Adobe Paintshop will propably do too. As for 'software that doesn't cost you a fortune if you want to be legal about it', I have no idea. There ought to be some freeware/shareware out there, if you look for it.
 Deft Aklin
01-24-2003, 6:34 PM
Otherwise you can save up some points and coax someone into making one for you.

Note the credit at the bottom of my sig. boinga1 made mine for me, and I love it.
 Sounds Risky
01-24-2003, 7:13 PM
What kind of avatar are you looking for? I might be able to help you.
 setsuko
01-24-2003, 7:21 PM
I have lots of pics of roaring, cute animals. Together, we are legion! Noone can stop us! Hear us roar! *Miaooouw!*
 Jan Gaarni
01-25-2003, 5:30 AM
I have lots of pics of roaring, cute animals. Together, we are legion! Noone can stop us! Hear us roar! *Miaooouw!*
:scare5: *runs & hides* :mob:
 Nando Shar
01-25-2003, 7:13 AM
Cheer's guys i just went a bought a *cough!* copy of adobe photo and paint shop :) i'll give it ago :eek: and see what i can come up with!

Nando_Shar
----------------------
SMG-CORP
----------------------
Page: 1 of 1