Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gary Gygex!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Corpocus
01-22-2003, 2:36 AM
Gary Gygex, the Godfather of RPG is making his owen MMORP game.

go here and support the man that brought us RPG!

http://di.gamepoint.net/lejendary/en/)
 setsuko
01-22-2003, 3:57 PM
You mean... Gary Gygax? :P

Though, I can't say that I am impressed, since D&D is a shoddy game system. Sure, it was very innovative at its time, but I doubt he is the best person out there suited for game development. But then, I am a sarcastic bitch.
 Corpocus
01-22-2003, 4:34 PM
Ooh, don't tell Gary I mispelled his name:)

Well the game is based on his new project that he has already made for table top, called Legendary Adventures.

It's not a bad system and he trying to keep the mmorp close to the book rules. It don't matter if he is the best for the job, what matters is, It's Gary Gygax!!

He is the man I wanna go to a bar with ,get drunk with, pick up a few hot chicks with and talk about D&D all night while we make the girls wait for us to be done talking! I know what you thinking..the girls will wait..

I bet Gary knows secrets to the univers but he wont share them with us Mortals!

The last PC Gamer mag has something written about his new game
 setsuko
01-22-2003, 5:04 PM
Haha, how could I ever counter that argument? ;)

Sure, let's just hope he doesn't get lost in the jungle of up-and-coming mmorpg titles.
 Corpocus
01-23-2003, 6:29 AM
Well, I think his game is not planed to come out till mid 2004 and that will be way after the current games being worked on.

What I have read so far, it will be diffirent..graphics looks sweet but by 2004 they will be able to do more with mmorp games and it will have some new fetures other games might not have by then.
 Jared Sinn
01-28-2003, 1:45 PM
It's been my experience (*thinks wayyyy back to high-school in the early-80's*) that "picking up hot chicks" and "playing D&D" are definately mutually exclusive events.... ;P

JS
 Corpocus
01-29-2003, 6:41 AM
Omg. Never tell a hot chick..or any chick for that matter that you play D&D. That would be the last time she talkes to you.

Of course, if you pick em up at a gaming convention..if you lucky enough, then you got it made. I was that lucky a couple of times.
And surprising, the girls that go to RPG conventions are not bad looking. I'm sure they go there to pick up guys cause no other guy understands them like hot chicks don't understand us guys:)
 setsuko
01-29-2003, 5:49 PM
I won't put your hopes down, my friend, but even us "RPG hot chicks" don't go out with guys who plays D&D! :D

There's something about systems with experience points and hit dices and level 4/4/7 illithid halfdemon bard/paladin/sorcerors that... dunno... just turns us off. ;)
 Jan Gaarni
01-29-2003, 6:00 PM
I won't put your hopes down, my friend, but even us "RPG hot chicks" don't go out with guys who plays D&D! :D
Oh, phew. I might actually have a chance on a "hot RPG chick" then. :D
Page: 1 of 1