Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ummm, complaint on one of the downloads.

Page: 1 of 1
 JaseJL
01-20-2003, 5:31 PM
ok, in your sounds section for downloads, I have tried to download the majority of your music that replaces default songs in the levels, and the duels. The one I'm really after is the Duel of the Fates song that replaces the default Challenge music. (when you engage in a duel). Every time I click on it it takes me to some 404 site saying the address isn't right or something of that sort. Yes, it takes me to the agree section, I click agree, and then I wait. It usually doesn't take me directly to the download, so I click on the "click HERE if the download does not start automitcally, or if you want to start it manually." It brings me to a 404 site saying it doesn't exist or something of that nature. I've been trying now for 2 months, and pretty dissappointed, since no one else seems to have this download. AND IT'S A FIVE STAR RATED! or, 5 lightsaber rated by how you do things. Please see i fyou can fix it, and if you can't help me, please find a link to a site that works, thanks:)
My e-mail is
JaseTerran196@hotmail.com
 JaseJL
01-26-2003, 2:37 PM
what!? am I speaking freaky deaky dutch!? someone answere me instead of not responding. where's the guy who posts up the pk3 files anyways?
 ASk
01-26-2003, 2:56 PM
First of all: you stumbled upon a broken link. Big deal. Internet is changing and that file may have been moved

Second. if you ever want a reply or the problem to be fixed, care to include the link to the file. Nobody is going to waste their time digging through the site to find THAT one link you saw "over there"

Third: you are in no position to demand from the staff to give you a link to a file. Be sure to remember that this is a FREE service provided to you by them, and you should be thankful that they even bother to host this forum here for you to complain.

And finally: attitude is EVERYTHING. Remember that, it will lead you through your whole life.
 JaseJL
01-26-2003, 6:32 PM
same response as my last posts, and now for the new ones.
1. I realize what you're trying to say, but I wasn't demanding, I was asking.
2. there's only two pages of the sounds thing anyways, I figured 2 pages wasn't bad to look for duel of the fates, AND I just recently found out that ALL of the music that replaces the default music in a duel is messed up(the links.)

I didn't come here to start a scene, just to report a problem with some of your links, hoping it would be fixed. After a week of ~NO ONE~ responding to my post CAN and DOES make some people get agitated, especially when other people's complaints and posts were being answered and conversed WITHIN that week.

I made the last few posts because I knew that it would get someone's attention, and indeed, it did, as it always does. Thanks for responding though.
Page: 1 of 1