Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rise of the Shadow Squadron

Page: 2 of 2
 Redwing
02-07-2003, 9:00 PM
((Scar: oh, was confused by your style :p lol ;)

DSS: Erm...wasn't the only Gammorean pilot EVER Piggy?))

*Tel elbows Raziel, amused* Hush, they're going to think you're xenophobic. *winks, then looks around a little more nervously* We should sit down. We're looking out of place.
 Kuuki
02-08-2003, 10:09 AM
((It's perspective, Red. ^_^

Actually, it would be interesting to have an rpg completely in this style... in my opinion...))

"...you do what i say and you be fine... got it?"
*Greneral Reynir said*

*We agreed, with a nod*

*After that an officer sitting at the table dissmissed us, we left the command deck, and though we'd could grab some grub, seeing is that our stomachs were growling here and there. To think of it, that might have been why the meeting was so quick...*

*At the pilots lounge, we sat in our own table, like we were with our own kind, to be honest, it was sorta like that too, there were other pilots there from races of all sorts!"

*Raziel spoke a little loud saying:* "looks like we got a reaaaaaaaaaaaal strange social time here in the rebellion"

*Of course we laughed, but I kinda thought it was a little annoying to other pilots. I don't think Raziel saw it, until...*

*Tel elbows Raziel, amused.* "Hush, they're going to think you're xenophobic." *winks, then looks around a little more nervously* "We should sit down. We're looking out of place."

*I repiled (rather softly):* "No, kidding. But I still wonder if what I would want to eat today. The chicken or the pork..." *I grined at my little joke, but I knew what I might get my stupid self into.*
 Deac
02-08-2003, 3:30 PM
*Makon looks around. There are a lot of people he doesn't know, and he doesn't really know what he is supposed to be doing, as no orders have come through yet*
 Dark Sad Shadow
02-09-2003, 10:12 PM
The rookies were just sitting having a rest when again the speakers of the pilotґs lounge said:

"Raziel and company, you have orders to present to Gral. Reynir in his quarters"

All the pilots standed up, and began the rush to the quarters.

They ran as fast as they could and entered the chambers

"Welcome rookies, i ve called you because i need your services for this mission, first i want you to check your sniper skills, i need 2 snippers, 2 undercover, and the rest should be the pilots for this mission"

Raziel lowered his head, as if he could remember something.

"something wrong, Rookie?" -No Sir- "good, i want to know with who i can count"

All the pilots nooded

"Excellent... This mission will be in the planet Tatooine, Princess leia and Chewbacca are on a mission looking for some one called Xizor, the Dark prince, lord of Black Sun, A criminal society of thievery, but well thats another bussiness, i want you to go to Mos Eisley, and check some `Thingsґthat are happening there, Iґll be plea... err the Rebellion be pleased if you find something stange.."
 Deac
02-10-2003, 2:06 PM
Define: Strange?
 Kuuki
02-10-2003, 7:16 PM
((adj. strang·er, strang·est
Not previously known; unfamiliar.

Out of the ordinary; unusual or striking.
Differing from the normal.
Not of one's own or a particular locality, environment, or kind; exotic.

Reserved in manner; distant.
Not comfortable or at ease; constrained.
Not accustomed or conditioned: She was strange to her new duties.
Archaic. Of, relating to, or characteristic of another place or part of the world; foreign. ))
 Deac
02-11-2003, 1:39 PM
[Scar: Do not take me for an complete idiot! I know what the word means! It was Makon asking what was meant by strange, as in, anything specific that they were looking for!:mad: ]
 Dark Sad Shadow
02-11-2003, 4:25 PM
((OOS Calm down...)

"Strange? are you setting up Rookie?" -the general said while he saw straight to Makonґs eyes- "perhaps we need a little bit discipline here"

Makon keep his sight down

"As i was saying, strange things, i mean some information are leaking in the under streets, i want you to investigate"
 Redwing
02-11-2003, 7:42 PM
Tel: *immediately* Investigate. Sure! We're on it. We won't let you down, General. Undercover, yeah, we're all over it.

*notices everyone staring at her* What? Can't a girl have a little spirit around here?
 Kuuki
02-11-2003, 8:47 PM
((Hey DEAC! nice for ya to take offence to that. twas only joking ya jerk :)

also another thing too, i sorta have a slight confusion with all of your posts when you ahve characters speak with out quotes))

Kurt: "Great..."
 Deac
02-12-2003, 1:51 PM
[*Sighs*]

*Makon keeps his eyes down. The general didn't seem to like him much, but most of his bosses didn't. On of the other techs back at the base who didn't speak basic well thought his name was "You Bloody Idiot!" after his engineering cheif called him it so much, for six months*
 Dark Sad Shadow
02-14-2003, 3:01 PM
Gral Reynir was looking at Makon> "soon you learn respect rookie..., now sit down and watch this info..."

in a holo graphic table appeared scenes of mos Esley and of a lot of people.

"This is our partner, i want you to check his moves, his name is Dash Rendar, its supossed to be protecting Skywalker, but i want you to take care of him"

Al the rookies looked surprised.
 Kuuki
02-16-2003, 8:52 AM
Kurt: "Yeah, I heard of Dash. But he's the type of person to look after himself. Most likey he'll shove us off to the side, and tell us to piss off." *turns to rest of group* "He's the more of the 'Gung ho' type..."
 Redwing
02-16-2003, 6:21 PM
*Tel gives Kurt a sideways glance and pushes him with her elbow. She mouths Don't argue with him*
 Kuuki
02-17-2003, 12:46 AM
Kurt: "ow, Oh yeah... Of course no meaning to disrespect you, sir."
 Deac
02-17-2003, 7:43 AM
*Makon grumbles*

This is sooooo favouritism. Beler gets a resistance cell, I get a squad of no hopers. Fun fun fun.
 Dark Sad Shadow
02-19-2003, 5:35 PM
Gral. Reynir dismissed the group, they walked again to their chamers, while Tel was reading a report...

"... snippers...pilots..."

Raziel: "i dunno witch position we could handle"

(oos HELP ME WITH THE STORY!!!! i have planned a nice story but you must post something too )
 Deac
02-20-2003, 3:31 PM
[Ok DSS, how's this?]

*In the corner sits a human with a shaved head and dark eyes. He has been silent all through the briefing. At the end, he goes to the hangar and opens the cargo hatch on the fighters that will be used for the next misson. A tech bumps into him*

Tech: Hey...what are you doing?

Skinhead: I'm checking the cargo is secure.

Tech: That's my job...and I did that. Why are you rooting through the cargo.

Skinhead: I...uh...left some contraband whiskey in there on my last flight.

Tech: I ain't buying- IMP! *The tech turns to run, only to be shot in the back. Skinhead places him in the cargo bay with a small ticking device*

Skinhead: Heh. You and the squadron will get a nice cremation.
 Redwing
02-20-2003, 8:24 PM
*Tel looks up from the report* I don't know, Raziel. If this mission is so important, why are they letting rookies take it? Sure, we impressed them at Hoth. But don't you think that assigning us to someone that important to them is kinda...odd?
 Kuuki
02-20-2003, 9:35 PM
kurt: *also looking over report* "another reason i shoudl have brought up during the debrief..."

*Kurt walks a little more, he stop and sighs....*

Kurt: "You know I doubt that'll have a good R-Unit ready for the next time we launch..."
 Deac
02-21-2003, 2:48 PM
*As Makon reads the report, Skinhead enters*

Skinhead: I'm looking for a Kurt...Kurt? I have a new astromech droid for Kurt...
 Kuuki
02-21-2003, 6:13 PM
Kurt: "Aw,man. good, lets see it. I've been waiting. They sent me out with a crappy, old one,.. Well, it blew up on me."

*Kurt walks over to the skinhead*

Kurt: "I like the 'dew, you do it yourself?"
 Deac
02-22-2003, 11:58 AM
*Skinhead smiles wickedly*

Skinhead: Why yes...I did my own job. This particular droid will go off with a bang. I imagine you'll get along like a house on fire.

*Skinhead walks away, chuckling at his own villain jokes. Makon walks over to Kurt*

Makon: That was strange. Do you think he's on something?
 Kuuki
02-22-2003, 2:28 PM
*Kurt scratches his head.*

Kurt: "Well, I'm not sure if I should trust his choice of words. But if that droid's better then what I had, I'll certainly use it!"
 Redwing
02-22-2003, 10:26 PM
Tel: I think he was just trying to scare you. Typical "pick-on-the-rookie" mentality. *wryly*
 Kuuki
02-23-2003, 10:35 AM
Kurt: "Well, true. I guess it didn't work all that good." ^^;

*Kurt looks over the plans again.*

Kurt: "Well this thing still looks fishy. What do you think, boss?" ((yes, its a personality trait that he had dss, kurt will keep calling raziel 'boss' :D))
 Deac
02-23-2003, 12:11 PM
Makon: Still, I don't like it. I'm going to check out the fighters. Anyone want to come?
 Kuuki
03-01-2003, 7:50 PM
Kurt: "Yeah, sure! I'd like to see that new astromech I got!"
 Dark Sad Shadow
03-26-2003, 6:25 PM
Raziel went with Makon and Kurt to see the ships

"Kurt,nice Astromech Unit you got, how you wish to call it?"

Kurt stopped to think...

"Hahaha, i think this could take long time.... say, Makon, what do you think about Gral, Reyvnir?"

Kurt still was thinking while Makon and Raziel started talking about the mission.
 Kuuki
03-26-2003, 8:28 PM
((DSS: I know its your rpg and all, but people dont like other people controlling other's characters ^_^))
 Dark Sad Shadow
03-26-2003, 10:21 PM
(oos: i know, but honestly i didnt had any idea of how to proceed, i found the script again in my pc :D)
 Redwing
03-26-2003, 11:48 PM
Tel: So, the mission? ...yeah.
 Kuuki
03-27-2003, 7:09 PM
Kurt: "Well, at least the R-Unit isn't old... Yeah what about that misssion, it does seem fishy..."
 Dark Sad Shadow
03-28-2003, 5:05 PM
Raziel: "fishy... indeed, but i find it excited...now lets see our ships"

Raziel walked alittle bit faster thatn Makon and Kurt and saw a lot of R2 Units walking in the hangars

"woa!!! kurt.. you wanted an R2?"

Raziel laughed
 Kuuki
03-31-2003, 10:09 PM
((mind if i be silly?))

*Kurt falls over, anime style* ((:p))

Kurt: "Hey! They told me they didn't have any! Bunch of..." *trails off*
 Sky Master
04-03-2003, 8:41 PM
A man walk over actually a wookie. "Hello. My name is Rhoan. I was ordered by commander Rand Taylor to join your group. Last I heard of Commander Skywalker, he was on Tatooien. " He pointed to a common Wookie starfighter. "I've got some more room if you wis h to join me."
 Kuuki
04-03-2003, 9:40 PM
((Sorry to break it to you, but there was only one TRUE english speaking Wookie :D
its ok, but maybe add in how that Wookie is able to speak prehaps? :D))
 Redwing
04-03-2003, 9:46 PM
((Basic speaking Wookies? Something's off there ;)

...Wookie starfighters? o.O))

Tel: So...we leaving soon or what, boss?
 Sky Master
04-04-2003, 8:23 AM
Yes,there are such things as wookies who speak basic. Especially those with speak impediments. If you want to see a wookie starfighter, buy Galatic battlegrounds.
 Dark Sad Shadow
04-04-2003, 5:33 PM
"of course, we are leaving now..."

suddendly at the speaker sounded:

"Cadets Raziel and Tel go to Gral Reyvnir chambers"

"what now?" Raziel tought...

Raziel ant Tel walked to the chambers.

They entered there was standing the Gral:
"I ve called both of you because i feel a great confidence on your skills, i want you to take care of the rest of the team, as you know this mission is important for my... the rebellionґs sake

Raziel youґll be the second on charge, Tel you are the main of the group

Dismiss"
Gral Reyvnir closed the door and the pilots didnt know what to say...
 Kuuki
04-04-2003, 9:25 PM
Originally posted by Sky Master
Yes,there are such things as wookies who speak basic. Especially those with speak impediments. If you want to see a wookie starfighter, buy Galatic battlegrounds.

((Im sure that 'Battledog' can tell ya weither or not. ;) ))

Kurt: "When are we leaving..."
 Redwing
04-05-2003, 6:17 PM
*Tel is completely startled* Me? I'm in charge? Sithspit...this ain't right.

*everybody stares at her*

Tel: Ehe. So...off to Tatooine, huh?
 Kuuki
04-06-2003, 10:41 PM
Tel: "Me? I'm in charge? Sithspit...this ain't right."

Kurt: "Oh well. Like it matters..."

Tel: "Ehe. So...off to Tatooine, huh?"

Kurt: "Sure thing. Let's get the hell out of here..."
 Dark Sad Shadow
04-10-2003, 5:02 PM
All the pilots nooded at Tel, they were surprised about Gral Reyvnir descision.

Raziel: Well, Tel, tell us what to do...

Raziel climbed to his Xwing waiting for orders, his R6 unit made a sound

"calm down r6, lets see whats next"
 Kuuki
04-10-2003, 8:49 PM
*Kurt climbs into his Xwing, his R-unit bleeps.*

Kurt: "Well hi there. Name's Kurt, I'll be your pilot of this flight. Please put your seats in the full upright locked position."

R-Unit: *Bleep* *bleep* *whistle* *whistle* *reroow* *reroow*

Kurt: "Ooookay..." *Turns on systems, and opens comm to others.* "Alrighty then. I'm ready..."

((Hey DSS, you know in mrear 2 you still have your character ^_~))
 Redwing
04-11-2003, 9:42 AM
Tel: Um...fly off? *lookin confused at Raziel* You have our destination, don't you?
Page: 2 of 2