Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jaina vs. Jacen

Page: 1 of 1
 Thrackan Solo
01-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Who would win? Jaina OR Jacen
 Katarn07
01-18-2003, 12:00 PM
I don't know, but I like Jaina better. She can fly ships, actually uses the Force, and is like Han and Luke rolled up into one package.
 Tie Guy
01-18-2003, 3:06 PM
Jaina, the books clearly say, is the better fighter of the two by far.

Jacen has better empathic skills, if thats a word. ;)
 Altus_Thrawn
01-18-2003, 3:55 PM
yes...jaina would win easily before traitor...with a hard fight after.
 Thrackan Solo
01-18-2003, 6:06 PM
i agree that jaina would jacen does not practice as much as she does
 StarWarsPhreak
01-19-2003, 2:58 AM
Jacen. he is the stronger. He is jus..... pacifist... sort of, and doesn't think clearly. He can "feel" the Vong. And He learns the secret about the force. I believe Veregre even said something about him being the strongest now...
 boinga1
01-19-2003, 9:28 PM
hmmmm...I say Jacen, because everyone says he's like Luke...Jaina's more of a 'soldier'-files x-wings like #$%^! but not as great a swordfighter.
 Keiran Halcyon
01-20-2003, 3:00 PM
Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak
Jacen. he is the stronger. He is jus..... pacifist... sort of, and doesn't think clearly. He can "feel" the Vong. And He learns the secret about the force. I believe Veregre even said something about him being the strongest now...

Of Course, Anakin was, and he died....

What about Ben Skywalker he has to be even more powerfull...

I can wait to read the traitor book. I want to knoe so much about Vergere...

I like Jacen more since he likes the nature and understands the animals...

do you think the story will end with NJO or they will continue?
 StarWarsPhreak
01-20-2003, 3:08 PM
They will continue the stories some how. As long as we buy them, they will make more..... they better....
 Keiran Halcyon
01-20-2003, 3:19 PM
but they still have to tell the story between EPIII and IV... :( Soon i will have to live outside my room with all those books there...

But when EPIII is finished will the continue doing book for another 10 years? no SW movie will be in the sight...
Page: 1 of 1