Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Favorite Han Solo Scene

Page: 2 of 2
 Echuu Shen-Jon
04-01-2003, 3:15 PM
Yeah, but the other Lucas removed?!
 Jan Gaarni
04-01-2003, 6:05 PM
Oh .. well ...

HAN SHOT FIRST!!!! :D :D :D
 Echuu Shen-Jon
04-02-2003, 8:20 AM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
Oh .. well ...

HAN SHOT FIRST!!!! :D :D :D In the Mos Eisley bar in Episode IV?
 Smellincoffee
04-02-2003, 10:54 AM
My favorite scene is on ANH, where Obi-Wan and Luke/Han are about to split up. Han calls Obi-Wan a fool, and Obi says "Who's more foolish, the fool or the foo who follows him?". Han replies, "D*** it old man, I knew you were going to say that."
 Jan Gaarni
04-06-2003, 4:07 PM
In the Mos Eisley bar in Episode IV?
yes :)
 Echuu Shen-Jon
04-08-2003, 11:26 AM
Hmm...Can't remember! I haven't seen the unedited version for nearly 6 years!
 dark jedi 8
04-09-2003, 5:51 PM
Originally posted by Echuu
Hmm...Can't remember! I haven't seen the unedited version for nearly 6 years!

:eek: :eek: !!

:D j/k, i need to watch the originals again too. i just think the quality of the SE is better. although some of the key scenes suffer.*

*Cough: han shoots first:Cough*:D
 Tesla
04-12-2003, 10:54 PM
my favorite han solo scene has to be the SE (haven't seen the originals :( ) one where he is talking to jabba the hutt and then treads on his tail , great
 vegietto
04-13-2003, 10:52 AM
if i had to pick from the three it would be the stormtrooper outfit because atleast they were about to fight it was alittle bit before they fought in the other ones
 Jedi Skywalker
04-13-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Tesla Trooper
my favorite han solo scene has to be the SE (haven't seen the originals :( ) one where he is talking to jabba the hutt and then treads on his tail , great

Thats scene suckes! It was the worst thing they've put in the SE next to the scene where Han shoots Greedo first. Like the old edition better but you can't get that one anymore over here so we must do it with the SE.

I voted Han, Leia and Chewie visiting Luke in the sick bay. I like the character of Han but I like Luke and Chewie more, so a clear choice!!!!!
 Echuu Shen-Jon
04-13-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Skywalker
Thats scene suckes! It was the worst thing they've put in the SE next to the scene where Han shoots Greedo first... Just because you think that, it doesn't mean that Tesla Trooper shares your thinking! We don’t have to share the same opinions!
 Jedi Skywalker
04-13-2003, 1:00 PM
Just because you think that, it doesn't mean that Tesla Trooper shares your thinking! We don’t have to share the same opinions!

That's true and I don't say that it should be yours or Tesla's opinion. I didn't want to offend Tesla or somebody else. It's my opinion and I may post my opinion. In fact it would be a good scene if you don't know the first version. I respect that opinion and I think so should you. I don't mean to say that you should agree with me. Or do you think I've said that? If I did so, I apologize.
 Echuu Shen-Jon
04-13-2003, 1:04 PM
You are forgiven my young Padawan :D!! Sorry...I just became a little mad!
 Jedi Skywalker
04-13-2003, 1:25 PM
You are forgiven my young Padawan :D!! Sorry...I just became a little mad!

Doesn't matter my master. Hope this will be the beginning of friendship? I like people with spirit and you showed your spirit. I would've protected Luuke_Skywalker if you would've said that his scene sucked. So I can understand why you did it!:D
 Tesla
04-13-2003, 7:30 PM
I'm not affended so don't worry about it ;) you guys don't like that scene and i respect that ok :D
 Rogue_Leader75
05-06-2003, 10:43 PM
I like both OT and SE and my favorite scene is han luke and leia & chewie in sickbay:

Leia: "You've got alot to learn about women" leans over and mashes lips with Luke.

Chewie: "roar!!!!!!"

Han: "laugh it up fuzzball"
 Jan Gaarni
05-07-2003, 5:37 PM
And the audience going: "Eeeeeeew :( Her own brother! Yuck!!! :( "

:D :D :D
 Echuu Shen-Jon
05-08-2003, 12:06 PM
Yes, but the audience didn't knew when Episode V came :D!!
 Jedi Skywalker
05-08-2003, 5:27 PM
Echuu is right, nobody knew that at that time
 dannydoo
11-22-2006, 5:07 AM
Great stuff. i dunno Fly casual,but try not to look like your flying casual.
Laugh it furrball
Um negative negative we have a slight fire at the containmentunit alls clear now ..um how about you??? who is this?whats your id number?
Ahh boring conversation anyway,luke were about to have company
 MachineCult
11-22-2006, 7:55 AM
"Whos scruffy lookin'?" That whole scene was funny.
 coupes.
11-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Please do not revive anymore 3 year old threads dannydoo... :dozey:
Page: 2 of 2