Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star wars anti-trivia

Page: 3 of 3
 Katarn07
02-17-2003, 3:01 PM
I am the new Game Master. Padianime said I could. I won't donate points, if we ever did that...

Here is the new question.

Q: What exactly is a Gaderffii Stick?
 Hekx
02-17-2003, 4:20 PM
A Gaderffii Stick works wonders as a back scratcher. ;)
 nova_wolf
02-17-2003, 4:24 PM
Recently discovered in the personal arms cache of one Colonel Gaderffi ( :D ).

Long rifle fire arm built into what looks like little more than something that has fallen of something from Scrap heap Challenge.
 Darth_Rive
02-17-2003, 6:22 PM
:D

SLOW ZOOM IN ON CENTRE OF STAGE.

"[I]Welcome to the Infomercial Channel! I'm Troy McLure. You may remember me from such public information videos as, 'Blasters: Not For Scratching Your Ear Canal With' and 'Is That Really His Ronto's Speeder?', and the multi-platinum-selling record, 'My Lightsaber Won't Come Back!'

"Tonight's latest bargain: the Gaderffi Stick! It's suave, it's sophisticated, it can smash a hole clean through someone's head! Yes, there are no end of uses to this stylish yet practical walking apparatus.

"Are you like Hans Moleman here, all cowardly and afraid to leave the warmth and safety of your retirement home?"

LEANING INTO SHOT:

<Hans Moleman> "Hellooooo!"

"Then fear no more! One of these indispensable devices will not only help you walk stronger, faster, better <cue "Six Million Dollar Man" music>, but it'll also help you defend yourself against ne'er-do-wells and villains!"

CUTS TO: Hans Moleman LOOKING SCARED.

CUT TO: REAR VIEW OF Rainier Wolfcastle WEARING SIMILAR CLOTHES TO Hans Moleman, BEATING UP SEVERAL MUGGERS AND THIEVES WITH A Gaderffi Stick

CUT TO: Hans Moleman WITH A BIG RELIEVED SMILE.

<Hans Moleman> "Phew!"

CUT TO: Troy McLure WITH A GADERFFI STICK OVER ONE SHOULDER, STANDING WITH ONE FOOT ON AN UNCONSCIOUS MUGGER.

"You too can feel the safety again outdoors, and enjoy beating up crooks at the same time! Until next time!"

:p
 nova_wolf
02-18-2003, 4:02 AM
WOW - Rive, thats rocks!

I can't wait to see someone try and best that!
 Darth_Rive
02-19-2003, 10:04 AM
*runs in from the hidden side door, takes a bow, ignites a double-ended saber, gives it a twirl, and runs off stage...*
 Darth Homer
02-20-2003, 10:02 AM
It's a device used to....no....it's for....ahh......dang it, Rive! why ya gotta go and do that? Now all of my answers are lame in comparison!

*pulls out own double saber, ignites it & runs after Rive*

(from off-stage somewhere)
OW!

HEY!!

QUIT THAT!!!

*Homer comes running out of the back, two pieces of his saber in hand, and Darth Rive running after him w/ saber ready for a kill*

I SAID I WAS KIDDING!!!

*turns to run off again, but trips on a misplaced gaderffii stick*

NOOOOO!!!
 Havoc Stryphe
02-20-2003, 10:09 AM
it's a short lived gig as the Gustapo's pet giraffe?

*Shouted from off screen*
"He said stick not shtick, you moron!"

Oh, nevermind then.

*runs away*
 Darth_Rive
02-20-2003, 12:50 PM
Somewhere off to the right, Darth_Rive and Darth Homer are battling it out with their double-ended sabers, when they stop and hear Havoc Stryphe's terrible gag. They both stop fighting, look at each other, then both cover their faces at the god-awful joke, and chase after Havoc Stryphe with their sabers ignited - a much more worthy target after that terrible effort at a joke.... :D
 Havoc Stryphe
02-20-2003, 12:57 PM
Havoc continues to run, with Homer and Rive at his back. Becoming winded, Havoc stops and turns to face his opponents.

"Wow, tough crowd!"

Just then Homer and Rive reach striking distance, and the last thing you hear from Havoc above the hum of lightsabers is, "I get no regard. No regard, I tell ya!"

:D
 Darth_Rive
02-20-2003, 1:01 PM
"Damn straight," Darth_Rive tells him. "Look where you are, for goodness sake. Gotta be careful with those gags when every bugger's got a lightsaber round here...."
 Katarn07
02-20-2003, 5:54 PM
Hey now, put the weapns down! Continue that kinda wanton death and destruction in the bar fite in this very forum...

Darth_Rive's, in pretty much everyone's mind, was best, so I'll post a new question.

Q: What is an Ugnaught?
 Tie Guy
02-20-2003, 6:38 PM
They are those little metal things that you NEVER FIND THE RIGHT SREWDRIVER FOR!!!

I hate those things...
 Darth_Rive
02-20-2003, 7:06 PM
Ugnauts are the actual products of the darker, seedier side of Kermit & Miss Piggy's relationship....

HA! Get THAT mental image out of your head if you can! :p
 lukeiamyourdad
02-20-2003, 7:54 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Rive
Ugnauts are the actual products of the darker, seedier side of Kermit & Miss Piggy's relationship....

HA! Get THAT mental image out of your head if you can! :p

*shudder*

An Ugnaught is an naughty little ugly gnome cousin to the Ewok.
 Sam
02-20-2003, 8:00 PM
they are futuristic bubblegum.
 nova_wolf
02-21-2003, 4:18 AM
Ugnaught:

Hi-tech piece of equipment that is a vaguely similar concept to the droid detectot in bars.

Clubs use Ugnaughts, the coloquial name for the Ugly Detector, to ensure that only the finer looking members of any species is allowed in, or if necessary, a race dissallowed entirely.

Called Ugnaught as it is deisgned to reduce the number of ugly patrons to nought.
 Darth Homer
02-21-2003, 4:00 PM
A Ugnaught is a small furry rodent-like creature that makes it's home in and around large cities & it feeds exclusively on tabloid newspapers.
 Hekx
02-21-2003, 8:39 PM
An Ugnaught is a Russian floor rug, made from only the finest tree squirrels. :)
 swphreak
02-21-2003, 10:04 PM
It discribes Howard Stern's Buttoks
 =(BoD)= M.D.B.
05-07-2003, 9:29 AM
Its a dwarf that stormtroopers use as gas bombs cuz this small morons love beans.
 Dante Alastor
06-08-2003, 5:51 AM
ughnaught: a small fury annoying as hell creature that likes to piss off everyone and play "monkey in the middle" with each other using robotic parts
Page: 3 of 3