Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Jedi Thread War

Page: 1 of 2
 yangyan
01-14-2003, 11:17 PM
Another game since that one got closed. In this one oh forget it here are the rules.

1. No killing each other, there is no fun
2. You can't be invincible you also have to get injured
3. You must follow on with the story

Also, here is a codename thing to make it more fun!

Codename:
Race:
Weapons: (Min: 1, Max: 6, There has to be a weapon with unlimited ammo like a saber)
Abilities: (Max: 3)
Force: (Max: 4)
Side: (Light/Neutral/Dark)
Ships: (Max: 2)

Okay i'll give you an example

Codename: Yangyan
Race: Jedi
Weapons: Saber, Repeater, Stun Baton, Hammer, Machine Gun, Bomb
Abilities: Transformation, Dissappering into thin air
Force: Heal, Mind Trick, Lightning, Pull
Side: Neutral
Ships: X-Wing, TIE

Here's the main part,

Yangyan suddenly arrived on a strange planet and went in a cave. There he saw a shiny gold box. Suddenly, some aliens came and yangyan drew his saber and sliced one of the aliens, the others ran. Yangyan then chucked his a bomb and got in his TIE. He heard a tremedous Explosion and he went back to get the box, but all that was left was a smoking radioactive center.

Thanks to AutoCept for coming up with this idea
 SPY_jmr1
01-14-2003, 11:21 PM
*ahem*

LOOK OUT RPG MATEIES!!! INCOMING!!!!
 obi
01-14-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

was that um......neccessary?

:confused:
 AutoCept
01-14-2003, 11:26 PM
Don't go stealing my threads!
(Of course I stole that from somewhere else so it's not mine.):D
 yangyan
01-14-2003, 11:27 PM
You forgot your codename!!

Thanks to AutoCept for this idea!
 yangyan
01-14-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by SPY_jmr1
*ahem*

You forgot your codename.

Special thanks to AutoCept for this idea
 AutoCept
01-14-2003, 11:41 PM
Okay okay.

Codename: AutoCept
Race: Human/unkown
Weapons: sniper rifle with missle-launcher, sword with a blade about the length of a knife on the bottom of the hilt, Missles, The Pen.
Abilities: Healing, sixth-sense, genetic prefection.
Force: none
Side: none
Ships: The Dragon's Fang

AutoCept flys his ship down to the landing pad.
 SPY_jmr1
01-14-2003, 11:42 PM
*dry semi amused look of nonhumor*
 yangyan
01-14-2003, 11:45 PM
Hey spy, Make a codename!

Special thanks to AutoCept for this idea

Yaangyan flies his TIE to the landing pad as well. He then searches for AutoCept.
 SPY_jmr1
01-14-2003, 11:51 PM
shift eyes LEFT... and read status. incase you are unsure, <<<<<<<<

now, for the witty one liner... EVERYBODY WATCH CLOSE! ONE TIME ONLY!!!

*make me:p*
 yangyan
01-14-2003, 11:52 PM
As yangyan searches for autocept, some "RPG MATEIES" came. Yangyan got his hammer out but the "RPG MATEIES" had a sheild. Yangyan Ran as fast as Its could and found autocept the planets and "RPG MATEIES" sheild generater. AutoCept got out the pen and fully destroyed all the shields. Suddenly, the planet shook...
 Danz0r
01-15-2003, 12:09 AM
Codename: Ninja Pirate
Race: Human
Weapons: Sword, Beam sword (light saber), Ninja stars(for no point), Left arm is robotic an turns into a missile launcher, Light sheild (like in outlaw star)
Abilities: Can jump super high (in other words he has strong legs), Can cloak himself, Imortal
Force: Lightning
Side: Neutral
Ships: B-Wing
 AutoCept
01-15-2003, 12:17 AM
*Off topic*Ooh! Starscream avatar!*On topic*
AutoCept draws his sword and turn on the saber mode of his pen.
He says to Ninja Pirate "At last a worthy challenge!" And swings his blades at him, which are reflected by his shield....
 Danz0r
01-15-2003, 12:39 AM
*in retaliation, throughs a ninja star @ AutoCapt* *AutoCept Deflectes the ninja star with his sword* @ AutoCept "well....that was rather pointless.... But its kind of fun to":D "Pulls out regular sward an does a full charge for AutoCept And Slash's* *AutoCept Deffends himself with his sword* "hmmmm.....i missed, oh well....i can for the gold:D "<---obviusly "and i will destroy all that stand in my way":firemad:
 wassup
01-15-2003, 1:08 AM
Codename: Mistress of Pain
Race: Zabrak
Weapons: Dual lightclaws, lightwhip, personal shield generator
Abilities: ultra stealthy and highly seductive :naughty:
Force: All dark side force abilities plus Force Invisibility (think Mind Trick in JKII)
Side: dark/evil
Ships: The Deceptor

I guess Ill start off with a poem:

From the deepest reaches of ash and plume,
comes forth the deadly and seductive bringer of doom,
Here comes the Mistress of Pain,
out to bring every single living thing their bane.

wow that sucked...
 whitedragon
01-15-2003, 11:21 AM
Codename:white dragon
Race:force sensative human
Weapons: hand to hand combat. throwing knifes
Abilities: extreamly fast and stealthy
Force: defence, speed, jump
Side: nutral
Ships: yt-2000

heres my introductory story

the figure ran down an ally with the hums and glows of red lightsabers behind him. 3 sith knights were after him for some reason too bad they were not going to see another day. the man known as white dragon stoped and turned around into a defencive pose. one of the sith laughed and ran at him trying to cut his head off, dragon ducked grabed the lightsaber, disarmed the sith and stabed him with his own lightsaber. he took the light saber and threw it at another one who was so surprised he dident even block. the last one lunged forward and tryed to stab dragon but dragon jumped over the siths sholder and turned around in mid air to kick the sith in the back of the head. the sith lay knocked out cold. dragon wasent one to kick a person when they are down so he simpley left.
 AutoCept
01-15-2003, 1:44 PM
AutoCept Swings his blade up and then brings it down fast. Ninja Pirate blocks, is pushed back from the force of it.
AutoCept jumps over his head, rotates his body in midair and catches the top of his foot around Ninja Pirate's head. He then pulls and sends Ninja Pirate flying, but he lands in a role and comes back up on his feet. Sword at ready.
 whitedragon
01-15-2003, 4:40 PM
white dragon walks for awhile untill he sees two figures fighting eachother with swords just afew feet away. dragon leaned agenct a wall and watched
 Danz0r
01-15-2003, 6:57 PM
"Ok....alow me to introduce myself i am Ninja Pirate. The Most powerful pirate in galexy. If i want something i get it and i dont stop untill i do. I am feared by all, Good to bad and bad to good, i have no alies.":D
http://daportfolio.homestead.com/files/NinjaPirate.gif)
*Godly music playing as you look at image*

"Now that i see that you have no means to welcome me you will be exterminated."

With that said with sword in hand, Ninja Pirate charges AutoCept and makes one large slice at his head. AutoCept baraly dodges the attack and only suffers a few lost hairs. Ninja pirate then turns around while swinging his sword at the belly button level and AutoCept blocks with hit sword. Ninja pirate then jumps back then prepares for the real battle.

"Ic you are a very skilled sword fighter yet you stand no chance against me. Prepare your self. you are about to face your doom."
 AutoCept
01-15-2003, 9:30 PM
"In that case we'll get cheap." says AutoCept and turns on his saber in the pen.
AutoCept moves up fast with both blades swinging.
He swings the pen at him from the left then rotates and brings his sword at Ninja Pirate from the right.
"By the way, I'm called AutoCept. I'm a bounty hunter."
He then drops and swings his feet beneth Ninja Pirate's legs.
 wassup
01-16-2003, 12:02 AM
A strikingly beautiful brunette (actually Mistress of Pain in disguise) pauses from her daily stroll to watch AutoCept and Ninja Pirate fight. She lights a cigar and takes a puff seductively, scanning the horizon. She notices whitedragon, and gives him a playful smile, as if she knows something. :naughty:
 AutoCept
01-16-2003, 12:10 AM
AutoCept becomes aware that he and Ninja Pirate have some spectators.
"Hey Ninja." he says. "Friends of yours?" And nods in their direction.
 Danz0r
01-16-2003, 12:44 AM
"I have no Friends!" shouts ninja pirate. With that said, Ninja Pirate puls out his light saber and is now equiped with two swords. Ninja Pirate then charges AutoCept. Every attack was Deffended as the two experienced swordsmen battled until Ninja Pirate quickly grabed a Ninja star and threw it at AutoCept which cought him off guard. AutoCept was forced to deflect the star Which gave Ninja Pirate a clear shot at AutoCepts thoraxish area. AutoCept, knowing that this was going to happen quickly came back to deffend. Luckly he stoped the blade right as it hit his skin. It was only a shallow cut that is berally bleeding. Ninja pirate then jumps back. "HA!!! your weekening. Give up now before i choose that your life needs to be taken away" Ninja Pirate then puts his light saber back on his belt. AutoCept seeing this then lunges at NinjaPirate with both swords. Ninja Pirate defends with his light sheild and Autocept is unable to penatrate. "hm... i was actually concidering to spare your life but now i think i wont" with that said, Ninja Pirates left arm turns into a Plasma cannon (its his robotic arm;) ). "do you want anything on your tombstone" (Tombstone pizza comertials...j/k)
 AutoCept
01-16-2003, 4:16 AM
"Nope. But are you willing to die?"
With that AutoCept puts up his sword and turns off his pen.
"This pen is also a very powerful grenade. I think it should be enough to wipe us both out if I let go of it. So, it's your move. Go ahead, make my day."
 whitedragon
01-16-2003, 4:37 PM
white dragon smiled back at the woman. she was very pretty but he knew there was something else about her that dident feel right. he was a handsom man but he had a coldness and a hard personality around him that made him the kind of person women stayed away from, yet here was this gorgeous woman smiling at him like he was just an adverage person. this made him worried very worried but he still just smiled
 yangyan
01-17-2003, 12:35 AM
**Whoa no killing each other, (unless you really need to...)**

Yangyan who had lost track of AutoCept found him engaged in a battle with Danz0r Yangyan took out his Machine gun and sneaked up behind Danz0r ready to fire but danz0r swung back and used (FORCE-(Mind Trick)) Yangyan swung around like a madman and started swiping thin air with his saber...
 yangyan
01-17-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by yangyan
As yangyan searches for autocept, some "RPG MATEIES" came. Yangyan got his hammer out but the "RPG MATEIES" had a sheild. Yangyan Ran as fast as Its could and found autocept the planets and "RPG MATEIES" sheild generater. AutoCept got out the pen and fully destroyed all the shields. Suddenly, the planet shook...

There was a huge explosion beneath AutoCept's feet. AutoCept got into his ship and flew away as fast as he could, blowing Danz0r into the ground. The injured Danz0r got into his ship and chased AutoCept firing missiles filled with photon. Yangyan got into his TIE and flew after Danz0r sending shockwaves across the air, then AutoCept, Danz0r and Yangyan approached the Radioactive hole that the A Bomb had made. AutoCept landed and hurruid of to get some radioactive material for his ship. Danz0r landed some miles away from AutoCept and met some :jawa :jawa :jawa so he brought a snowspeeder. (The :jawa :jawa :jawa had made a home in the dried up A Bomb). Yangyan landed beside AutoCept and whitedragon and wassup appeared out of nowhere but far enough so no one would see them. whitedragon chucked some knives for fun while Danz0r found AutoCept and Yangyan (Danz0r found a bacta) and got engaged in a battle again. Whitedragon and wassup were enjoying themselves but Yangyan and AutoCept and Danz0r took no notice...
 Danz0r
01-17-2003, 7:38 PM
"So....i finally caught up to you....you will not escape. once you are an enemy you must be exterminated." NINGA PIRATE(not danzor;) ) then puls out his blade and his left arm turns into a plasma cannon."Ungruard :mad: "
 whitedragon
01-17-2003, 8:42 PM
white dragon turned toward the battle again. those people were eather crazy or suisidal. they were threatening to blow eachother up with themselves too. another person joined the battle and they looked like they were ready to fight to the death. he almost wanted to fight them too almost, he really enjoyed a good fight but he would not enter a fight with insane people unless he had a reason too. he turned back toward the woman. "100 credits says that the one with the saber wins" he said with a smile
 wassup
01-20-2003, 12:23 PM
"Ill take that bet," she said. She takes another puff of her cigar. "In fact, I'll wager 1000 credits, if you don't mind." "I'm sure you won't...," she insists Forcefully.
 whitedragon
01-20-2003, 12:58 PM
"sure that sounds good" he found himself agreeing without any thought. then he realised what he just said. if this were a real bet he would have taken it but he took this without any thought. he dident even have 300 credits handy. she was doing something to him. he turned toward her with his fists clenched. "what are you trying to do" he said with a cold and angry look on his face.
 yangyan
01-21-2003, 10:01 PM
AutoCept got out his pen and turned it into a dualblade. "There are two of us. You are outnumbered.". Danz0r fired at autocept. autocept threw his sabre and hit danz0r's snowspeeder. Furious, danz0r was sooooooo furious he kick autocept into the air. Yangyan rolled up behind and slashed away while AutoCept was flying. yangyan push danz0r right near the Radioactive pool. Yangyan was just about to push when danz0r swung unexpectedly and knocked yangyan off. "Dam you! I brought that snowspeeder for all my credits!!". He hits yangyan on the arm. danz0r moved in for the final blow. Meanwhile whitedragon was about to bet 1000 credits until she saw that autoccept had landed on danz0r and was having a punchup. "So the bet continues eh?" whitedragon says.
 Redwing
01-22-2003, 10:45 PM
yangyan: the edit button is your friend ;)

...Which of those three posts is the right one? :D
 Danz0r
01-22-2003, 11:58 PM
looks at RedWing "WOW!!!! i didnt know you were a part of this thread war!!! Cool. Now i have 3 people to exterminate:D, who wants to be my first victom???" No one raises there hand...*Cricket churps*"well then....Ill go in alphobetical order....hmmm.....AutoCept.....your my first victom..."*with a twinkle in his eye*"..Time to die....again." then prepares for a continuation in the battle. Ninja pirate then yells" Look over there." which causes every one to look in that direction and with the destraction NP instant transmitions behind Redwing and puts a "Kick Me!" sign on his back then ITs back to his origonal position. then every one looks back at NP wandering what they were looking at..."oh....i thaught i saw a rabit"*hahaha...they didnt suspect a think*:D
 yangyan
01-23-2003, 12:52 AM
Yangyan lept behid danz0r and lifted his hammer!
 Danz0r
01-23-2003, 1:23 AM
Ninja Pirate then grabs his sward and twerls arount, severing the neck of the hammer thuse rendering it usless. this happend so fast that ninga Pirate looked like a blure that sudenly reapeared. "Who are you trying to kid... are really that egur to die? Sorry AutoCept, it looks like someone cut in line." Ninja pirate then turns around to face his new aponet..."Make your move!!!":mad:
 yangyan
01-23-2003, 7:59 PM
Yangyan remembering that the plaet was set to blow up, dropped his hammer and grabed AutoCept and headed for the ship. Danz0r ran to his ship and swirled around so fast with it it was only a blur of color. Yangyan used {([Force LIGHTNING!])}
and sent sparks of electricity to Danz0r while AutoCept was shooting photons at him. Danz0r easily defected fire and absorbed Lightning and Flew after Yangyan. The planet shook at went ** silence.....** **KABOOOOOOOOOOM**
^
/ \
(_ _)

Yangyan flew to tattonie while Dan0r was picking on autocept.
No one knew what happened to whitedragon...
 Redwing
01-24-2003, 4:24 AM
Actually, I'm a mod here - I was just running damage control :D ;)

*Redwing begins spinning around in circles peering over shoulder attempting to see what Ninja Pirate put there*
 whitedragon
01-24-2003, 9:54 AM
whitedragon got up and found his mouthbleeding he coughed up some blood and found he was on his ship and it was flying to corellia. "damn! when i find out who blew up that damn planet and who is piloting my damn ship, heads are going to roll" he went to the cockpit and saw the woman who made him the bet. "so your finnally awake" she said. dragon threw her out of the chair and changedcorse for tatooien. "im going t tatooien. you can eather come along or i can throw you out an escape pod."
 AutoCept
01-25-2003, 3:47 PM
AutoCept shakes his head, trying to clear it. He looks around at the desert planet's wastelands. "Nice place." He says to noone but himself.
Suddenly a huge dragon type creature comes lumbering over the sand dunes.
"CRUD!" He grabs his sword and dives behind a rock.
He switches his rifle to rocket-launcher mode and sets up to hit the huge creature...
 El Sitherino
01-25-2003, 7:35 PM
*Suddenly insanesith comes out of the sky* hello. whats goin on people?*as insanesith says that bullets fly past his head.*
 Darth Groovy
01-26-2003, 6:31 AM
Codename: Darth Groovy(?)
Race:Zabrak
Weapons: (Double blade red Lightsaber, colored smoke spheres)
Abilities: Martial Arts, Acrobatics, Music Arts
Force: Grip, push, pull, absorb
Side: (Neutral)
Ships: Modified YT-300, Slowburn

*Darth Groovy walks into situation slowly as "Theme From Shaft" plays in the backround.*

Theme From Groovy
by Issac Hayes

Who's the black and red tattooed sith
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
GROOVY!
Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his LFJA man?
Groovy!
Can you dig it?

Who's the Zabrak that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
GROOVY!
Right On!

They say this Darth Groovy is a bad mother-
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Groovy.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
DARTH GROOVY!
 whitedragon
01-26-2003, 7:13 PM
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Theme From Groovy
by Issac Hayes

Who's the black and red tattooed sith
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
GROOVY!
Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For his LFJA man?
Groovy!
Can you dig it?

Who's the Zabrak that won't cop out
When there's danger all about?
GROOVY!
Right On!

They say this Darth Groovy is a bad mother-
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Groovy.
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
DARTH GROOVY!

:rofl: man thats funney groovy.
i want a theme song too. :p
 yangyan
01-27-2003, 7:29 PM
Yangyan brought some thermal detonaters and some trip mines...
 Redwing
01-27-2003, 9:59 PM
OOS: Yangyan, how did you manage the nine-posts-in-a-row thing? All at the same time? I thought flood control didn't alow that...o_O
 AutoCept
01-28-2003, 8:27 PM
*You know Yangyan thats what got you banned from gaming forums(aka filefreak forums.)*
AutoCept knows that he is to cool to need a theme song.
He swings his gun out and shoots at the huge dragon thing. Which unforantly only makes it mad.
Deciding that descrition is the better form of valor he turns around and runs like heck for his ship.
 yangyan
01-28-2003, 9:59 PM
Well my browser got frozen and so I clicked on the send button more than nine times and then my browser just went **BEEEP HONK HONK GR CRACK, Internet Explorer has performed an illegal operation and will be closed. If this problem persists, contact your program vendor**

That's probably why.
 wassup
01-28-2003, 10:11 PM
whitedragon got up and found his mouthbleeding he coughed up some blood and found he was on his ship and it was flying to corellia. "damn! when i find out who blew up that damn planet and who is piloting my damn ship, heads are going to roll" he went to the cockpit and saw the woman who made him the bet. "so your finnally awake" she said. dragon threw her out of the chair and changedcorse for tatooien. "im going t tatooien. you can eather come along or i can throw you out an escape pod."

The temptatious woman licked her puffy glowing lips with her long, red, slithering tongue and sat down quietly behind whitedragon. "I like aggressive men,"she said with a smirk,"especially ones with really long...err i mean...fast ships." She continued to stare into whitedragon's face and said no more, as he changed course and blasted off toward tatoonie.
 yangyan
01-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Yangyan saw Whitedragon's ship fly by and chucked a tracking device on to it. *I Brought that at tattionie*

***Uhhh how come you can't edit your own thread***
 Redwing
01-29-2003, 1:13 AM
Still OOS: Ah, okay. I was just wondering why the flood control wasn't working, cuz it's supposed to catch things like that. Probably glitched ;)

***Uhhh how come you can't edit your own thread***

What do you mean? Do you mean the thread title? If so, I don't know...I always thought that was kinda odd, but only mods can change that...but if you want I can edit it for you ^_^
Page: 1 of 2