Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thats it, I can't wait any longer!

Page: 1 of 1
 Corpocus
01-13-2003, 11:43 PM
I can't wait any longer for this game.

If it's not out by the end of January I'm going Postal and when the cops arrest me and question me, I'm telling them how its Sonys fault!!..:)
 swediot=)
01-13-2003, 11:48 PM
(freeze) :mob: (oh ****)
 Gontheboy
01-14-2003, 3:23 AM
I'm sure the game is finished, but they just have to check for bugs and things like that. It is better than having a faulty game just for it to come out a few months earlier. :fett:
 Jared Sinn
01-14-2003, 2:08 PM
I really don't think theres much hope for SWG coming out before the announced release date. Better just turn yourself in and take a lesser sentence for conspiracy to commit murder whilst waiting for an extremely cool new MMORPG to be released .

What do you mean thats not a felony?

JS
 Wraith 8
01-14-2003, 4:42 PM
As much as it is about SWG.. i dont believe it is a good subject for this forum :D

you will be re-directed to the Off topic forum :D

*Yoink*

There.... much better :p
And for your info... it DOESNT come out in January :p
April the 15th!
 Corpocus
01-14-2003, 4:50 PM
I know it don't come out in January. Thats the date I have set for Sony to release it or I go Postal:)

The streets of my town shall fear my super squerter if I don't see the game by end of January. Every man, woman and child shall be coverd in water on a winter January day!!!

I'll even wet the drive ways...mwahahaha!!
 swphreak
01-19-2003, 2:24 AM
I'm already going crazy for the game. Even my friends at school think I'm going nuts! :p
 Gontheboy
01-19-2003, 8:27 AM
I still can't play it till the end of term anyway, so I might as well wait. :fett:
Page: 1 of 1