Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

questions!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 JerAir
01-13-2003, 4:36 PM
If you have any questions that you think aren't too hard to answer about Star wars ask me ie. why did obi-wan let vader kill him?

:D
 Altus_Thrawn
01-13-2003, 6:07 PM
erm...so he could guide luke through the force?
just want to see if you know it...I do...this is EU

What is the name of the queen mother of hapes who is also a jedi?
 Tie Guy
01-13-2003, 6:29 PM
Well, Tenel Ka is the current one, ayoung Jedi Knight who trained under Luke Skywalker at the acedemy. She has only one arm because Jacen Solo cut it off in an...unfortunate sparing accident.

Teneniel Djo was the former queen, also a "jedi", she was originally a Dathomirian Force Witch.

oops, sorry for spoiling your fun, JerAir. But i'm sure you knew that anyway. ;)

Here's another:

The Hapan Fleet as destroyed in what system? And by what weapon? Who fired the weapon?
 wassup
01-13-2003, 7:06 PM
I just don't understand one part of NJO...Why did they have to make Dark Journey!? Waste of paper IMHO...think of the trees! The TREES! :eek:
 JerAir
01-13-2003, 7:26 PM
well about the obi-wan thing... that may be true but i thought it was to sacrifice himself to distract everyone so luke could get away.remember, there were 4 troopers staring at the battle while luke was making a run for it and the trooper would have shot obi and may not have been able to become a ghost.
 Tie Guy
01-13-2003, 7:32 PM
Originally posted by JerAir
well about the obi-wan thing... that may be true but i thought it was to sacrifice himself to distract everyone so luke could get away.remember, there were 4 troopers staring at the battle while luke was making a run for it and the trooper would have shot obi and may not have been able to become a ghost.

I don't think so. Why, then, would he say, "If you strike me own i will become more powerfull than you can possibly imagine"? It was to guide Luke. The entire Duel was to distract Vader so they could get a away. Rmember, Vader says "Escape is not his plan". when he saw Luke he knew they would get away already, so he could just sacrifice himself and go to help Luke. Of course, could he have gotten away i'm sure he would have, but if he tried to escape after facing Vader already, then Vader may have been able to stop them all.
 Rogue15
01-13-2003, 9:38 PM
Originally posted by wassup
I just don't understand one part of NJO...Why did they have to make Dark Journey!? Waste of paper IMHO...think of the trees! The TREES! :eek:

uh...character development? :D
 wassup
01-13-2003, 10:58 PM
not much...and if there is any its for the worse IMO. :rolleyes:

In the beginning, Jaina seemed to me like she wanted revenge. At the end, she still wanted revenge but got is somewhat under control (tho not much). I really see not reason why Dark Journey was made except to give Jaina something to do while Jacen was with the YV.
 Luuke_Skywalker
01-18-2003, 5:29 PM
aint read any of the new jedi order stuff and don't wanna either i like the older EU (the Heir to the Empire Trilogy and such)
Page: 1 of 1