Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where can i get....

Page: 1 of 1
 skiner
01-11-2003, 5:05 PM
could some 1 list all the links that i can get clone troper models because there is 1 that i found once but i cant find it agian it had a white and green clone white and blue clone whitte and red clone white and orange clone and wite and yellow clone DOse ANY ! NO WHERE THIS IS
 skiner
01-11-2003, 7:55 PM
come on people soem 1 has to no what i am talking about
 Master_Payne
01-11-2003, 8:06 PM
I dont know where u can get them all, search on jediknightii.net or jk2files, but if not, I have the two clone models and their skins, if you give a mail or msn I'll send them now.

edit there are 3 packs:
the first are clonetrooper and clonecommander comes white, yellow and team support.
the second comes with clonetropper and republic gunship pilot.
the third is a reskin of the above clonetrooper and includes a shine shader and troops, sergeant, liutenent, captain and commander (white, green, blue, red and yellow) <-- Ithink this is the one you are looking for.
 skiner
01-12-2003, 8:04 AM
the third is a reskin of the above clonetrooper and includes a shine shader and troops, sergeant, liutenent, captain and commander (white, green, blue, red and yellow) <-- Ithink this is the one you are looking for. Where do you get this 1.

doh i have been looking under teh wrong thing the whole timme i have been loking under models lol but i still havent found them
 Matt-Liell
01-12-2003, 8:42 AM
why is this in the request forum? :eyeraise:
 skiner
01-12-2003, 9:34 AM
it is i thought i put it in modeling mater of fact i no i put it in modeling
 boinga1
01-12-2003, 12:18 PM
it should be in requests, this is the SHOWCASE forum!
 skiner
01-12-2003, 1:32 PM
it is under show case/modeling but what ever this post is now offilly dead because i found what ii needed
Page: 1 of 1