Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ainkurn Sword from VTMR

Page: 1 of 1
 SSJ2 Vegetto
01-07-2003, 9:44 PM
www.jedioutcastmovies.2ya.com) The second pic is messed up due to posting it on site I don't know why pics are in pics section. Its from Vampire The Masquerade Redemption. I am having a few odd problems in game though the saber deignited which doesn't appear wit sword is like 2ft behind the hand and when ignited its 2ft infront of the hand anyone who can help me out I'd appreciate it. I also made it Jediplus Compatible.
 Kain
01-08-2003, 12:03 AM
oh man, that game's multiplayer was so horrible. if you ever played it, tell me who you were. i wanna know if i should hunt you down in JK2 and murder you for bringing that god-awful game here
 SSJ2 Vegetto
01-08-2003, 12:47 AM
Man If your here to insult then don't even bother posting cause I love that game and you can't do a damn thing to me lil bi*** so shut it. Anyone with some real help or opinions that are not slaming the game or the sword may reply anything else I don't wanna hear it. Btw that Game kicks ass.
 Kain
01-08-2003, 1:45 AM
sure it does, in single player. i'm talkin bout MP, which is all i really play games for. and for the record, that game raped the Assamites and Tzimisce. The P&P versions are sweet as all hell
 SSJ2 Vegetto
01-08-2003, 2:45 PM
Yea well I haven't gotten the chance to play MP and when I do I only do rpg there anyways. So can anyone out there help me wit the sword.
 Psyk0Sith
01-08-2003, 3:01 PM
Might be a tag problem.
 SSJ2 Vegetto
01-08-2003, 3:03 PM
And how Would I fix a tag problem may I ask.
 DrakkenVII
01-11-2003, 11:15 AM
VAMPIRE;THE MASQUERADE w00t!!
 SSJ2 Vegetto
01-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Yes VTMR Rocks Still having bugs but when there fixed I'll let you guys Know. VTMR's Sp was awesome but a bit to short. I'm a vampire fanatic I'll admit it. I also am gonna make the Soul Reaver from the LOK Series but thats for a later date.
 DrakkenVII
01-11-2003, 4:54 PM
Sometimes I think I was the onyl person who actually liked the multi-player on it. If you could find a decent game with the right people it wasn't to bad. I think they need to get something better for it that WON.net though..
Page: 1 of 1