Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My New Ffa And Duel Map

Page: 1 of 1
 Livingdeadjedi
01-07-2003, 6:34 PM
if ay go here http://www.pcgamemods.com/file.php?id=65cc2c8205a05d7379fa3a6386f710e1)
youll see some shots of my new map =]

Its Based On Spaceballs the Movie

the actual Lightspeed bit is going great you hit a switch and are treated to LUDICROUS SPEED =]]
Can get slightly slow if ya have a poor comp at that stage IF YOUR LOOKING AT IT THAT IS LOL :p But as its only a 2 minute thing you probably wouldnt fight during it anyway.
Ive also added the duel room with the self destruct button just in case you get a nutter who keeps pressing the lightspeed button :rolleyes:

I did intend to make the self destruct set off a few explosions BUT this hurts FPS considerably all the time for some reason, so i might make it just do a cool sound.

Another thing. please give any ideas of made up areas of spaceball 1 spaceship that you think i could make
EG a Hanger OR a recreation room :D
And if ya feeling creative some pics of what ya think a spaceball shuttle might look like
 Eldritch
01-07-2003, 6:49 PM
Looks good, LDJ. I like the addition of the little details, like the Lightspeed/Ridiculous Speed/Ludicrous Speed indicators and Mr. Coffee/Mr. Radar.

As for room ideas, i'm pretty sure it wasn't on the ship, but you could make the 2 rooms that Mel Brooks gets teleported between (where they teleport him with his head turned around - funny scene). Or the room where they capture Princess Vespa's spacecraft.
 Livingdeadjedi
01-08-2003, 1:57 PM
yeah ive done the room where they captured Princes Vespa's Ship :D

it is connected directly to the bridge in the movie

BUT in the movie when the self destruct is activated do you notice they run into that room where her spaceship was :eek: and theres no other way out of there :p

looks like its not only starwars that makes movie mistakes ROFL
 SupremePain
01-08-2003, 2:55 PM
um YEEAAH! this is looking very nice as always Jedi... i enjoy your maps, there always very well made :)
 wedge2211
01-08-2003, 2:58 PM
THere's also the escape pods! you can't forget those!
 Livingdeadjedi
01-08-2003, 7:05 PM
yep true ol buddy but the escape pods are only in Mega maid mode :(

But ill use me imagination to make some other cool rooms :D
 wedge2211
01-08-2003, 7:07 PM
"It's not just a spaceship...It's a TRANSFORMER!"

I forgot, hehe. Still, the escape pods have to go somewhere in space-ship-mode, right?

Oh, will this map be as big as the ship actually was in the opening scroll? :D
 Livingdeadjedi
01-10-2003, 1:39 PM
hehehe wait till ya see the made up area im going to make m8 =]]]]
you will personally wet yaself :p ...............well maybe not :D

but it will look nice
 Eldritch
01-11-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by wedge2211
Oh, will this map be as big as the ship actually was in the opening scroll? :D

Lord help us if it is... :)

I love the I Brake for Nobody bumper sticker. :rofl: