Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Tintagel (Take two)

Page: 1 of 1
 Wes Marrakesh
01-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Well, everyone, I'm back. After a one-and-a-half month slump, I've done a very big re-haul of Tintagel. I finally have screenshots. 6 of 'em to boot! ;)

*crowd gasps*

On top of that, I've got most of the map layed out! :D

*crowd gasps again*

Anyway, Shadriss was kind enough to lend me a page or two of his moonfruit site, so click on WIP: Tintagel (Wes) and check out the screenshots. They cover the large areas and don't do hallways or elevator shafts.

Comments, as always, are greatly appriciated.

Did I spell that right?

EDIT: Uh, his site would help.... http://shadriss.moonfruit.com)
I'll be leaving now.... uhh, yeah...
 Eagle_e7
01-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Lookin good wes:thumbsup:
 wedge2211
01-06-2003, 10:55 PM
Nifty! I like your detailing (what I could see of it...) In my opinion, it's a big improvement over what your last Tintagel attempt looked like, it seems very impressive. I like your use of curves, that takes some skill. :)
 Wes Marrakesh
01-07-2003, 12:26 AM
Where? Because the two best examples were done by other people (the bar and gate). I'm going to re-do the bar though... maybe the gate...
 Shadriss
01-07-2003, 7:47 PM
Touch my gate, Wes, and you DIE!
 Admiral_Ackbar8
01-13-2003, 8:44 PM
like it wes

cool!
:D :cool:

200th post!
 Wes Marrakesh
01-13-2003, 9:07 PM
Congrats.

And now, a long-awaited update!

I have bunks on both sides of the elevator landing. Some are enterable, some are not. Each has a diff .md3 for variety.

I have inspiration for the teleport destination (from math class, of all places) and I'm going to do a slight re-work of the pub and NOT the gate. Happy, Shad? :D
 Shadriss
01-14-2003, 5:02 PM
I am appeased. You may live. :D
 Wes Marrakesh
01-18-2003, 9:41 PM
Alright, update time. Since I'm on the laptop up in the mountains, I don't really have the bandwidth or hardware to get good-looking pics (although I am running a compile). I have almost completely re-textured the bar and fixed the lighting. That's mostly it. Screenshots by Wednesday, latest.
 Wes Marrakesh
01-21-2003, 11:34 PM
So I was wrong. With a simple click the website was gone. No more pic hosting for me for now :(

Oh well. No hard feelings, *censored for that person's safety* ;)
 Shadriss
01-22-2003, 5:54 AM
I suddenly feel so guilty for a simple mistake... Don't owrry wes... I'll have a new site ALL for you soon... just as soon as I get my lazy self to doing it.
 PajamaSam
01-24-2003, 12:04 AM
looks good :D
 Wes Marrakesh
01-31-2003, 12:16 PM
Two updates:

Progress has been slow due to my Gtk being near unusable due to slowdowns. I just can't move.

Second. New website. And because of said problem, I cannot fix a leak that stops compile. So no new screenies. But look at www.weskesh.moonfruit.com) anyway :D
 Wes Marrakesh
02-20-2003, 11:07 AM
And the final update....

If anyone wishes to continue this map, I will send everything over to them. If not, it is dead. I have no steam to do it and it is very drag to me.
Page: 1 of 1