Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Saesee Tiin

Page: 3 of 4
 _NinjaGaiden_
02-14-2003, 1:33 AM
Can beleive it All these Jedi Models coming out are gonna be sweet to see them all in game together! Keep up the Good Work
 inbredyokel
02-14-2003, 2:27 PM
Originally posted by Psyk0Sith
Hope you are patient...i was saving this for tommorow...but hey wait it is tommorow!...:D

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/saesee/update03.jpg)

:eek:
...wow
 Khier
02-14-2003, 11:34 PM
Whoa it is looking awesome :D, it's really good to see a few of really great modellers doing these Jedi models, hopefully someone will do Coleman Trebor or Eeth Koth soon.......
 SkiTzoGuy
03-07-2003, 10:26 PM
:eek:

Saesee Tiin Looks soooo AWESOME!!..
Im so glad all of these great outstanding models are coming out.
Keep up the good work Psyk0Sith!.. :jawa
 GreenDevil
03-08-2003, 12:49 AM
Psyk0Sith, you just keep getting better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 SkiTzoGuy
03-09-2003, 5:27 PM
OMG! :D
I can't wait for this model to come out!...its so awesome! Keep up the good work!..

03-09-2003, 5:32 PM
Hope you are patient...i was saving this for tommorow...but hey wait it is tommorow!...:D

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/saesee/update03.jpg)

Dang Psyko! A model with that kind of detail, no one will be able to really make a skin. Just throw a blanket over the top, an Vwahlah! Skinned! Really loooks incredible! I better get my Zam out before I lose a spotlight :angel: Mars out!
 Psyk0Sith
03-09-2003, 11:51 PM
Yeah well i went a bit over the top...i've removed some of the folds (cuz it was a bit high in polycount) and after watching AOTC, i've noticed obi wan's had very few.

Saesee has not progressed much since im keeping myself busy with AOTC:TC models: so dont worry, i wont interfere with your release :D.

P.S.:I think Inbred already asked you this, but i think you should consider joining the AOTC team, i could use the help! ;).
 SkiTzoGuy
03-10-2003, 2:13 AM
Hey Psyk0Sith.. Im sure whatever you do itll be Perfect :D ..
Man i can't wait for all of these cool models to come out.:cool: :D
Keep up with the good work Psyk0Sith!

Oh.. if anyone is willing to donate any credits to me i would very much appreciate it. :D my goal is to try to get a glowy name by sometime this year.. or next. :p
03-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Yeah well i went a bit over the top...i've removed some of the folds (cuz it was a bit high in polycount) and after watching AOTC, i've noticed obi wan's had very few.

Saesee has not progressed much since im keeping myself busy with AOTC:TC models: so dont worry, i wont interfere with your release :D.

P.S.:I think Inbred already asked you this, but i think you should consider joining the AOTC team, i could use the help! ;).

You know the folds aren't too big of a deal (for skinning) Since Texporter colors the lighting reference to the map. I forgot that part :) I know you already knew that. I wouldnt take too many folds out. Yeah, I should join AOTC. Let those guys know I am interested. I would certainly benefit by working along side you. You already know my skill level, so there is no big surprise there. Write me a mail, Cuz I dont get notifies for threads anymore, (since I changed e-mails), Maybe you can help me figure out how to get my "Thread alerts back". I notified my e-mail change but no notifications come. Thanks again freind (Old Chumb! as Batman would say) Mars out! Oh I still have the same E-mail you have, so dont worry. Mars out a second time :angel:
 Psyk0Sith
03-11-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by NeoMarz1

Write me a mail, Cuz I dont get notifies for threads anymore, (since I changed e-mails), Maybe you can help me figure out how to get my "Thread alerts back". I notified my e-mail change but no notifications come...

If you changed your e-mail int the edit profile, make sure you also checked this option (Go to edit options):

"Use 'Email Notification' by default?
Using this option emails you whenever someone replies to a thread that you have participated in."

by checking "yes" that should solve your problem...well i hope :D.
 DarkLord60
03-11-2003, 4:48 PM
Ive watched your work and you are talented we would love to have you and I know anakin our leader would to so if you want to join Ill get anakins approval and then I can let you in.
 inbredyokel
03-11-2003, 5:28 PM
Originally posted by DarkLord60
Ive watched your work and you are talented we would love to have you and I know anakin our leader would to so if you want to join Ill get anakins approval and then I can let you in.

One step ahead of you :) I got Anakin's approval way back when he had me recruit Psyk0Sith.
 DarkLord60
03-11-2003, 9:57 PM
Thats good to hear well would you like to join? I can give you access when your ready if you want that is.
 ninja
03-23-2003, 7:28 PM
how goes it? everything fine i hope.
 Anakin
03-24-2003, 5:02 AM
lol- Im the last to know about this thread :P
Like the work on here :)
How is the progess, as we are taking up most of your time on AOTC:TC :)

Anakin
 Psyk0Sith
03-24-2003, 1:49 PM
I need to finish another model im working on...and then Saesee will make more progress...i hope!.
 ninja
03-24-2003, 3:04 PM
whats your other project your working on?
 Psyk0Sith
03-24-2003, 6:17 PM
A concept character for AOTC:TC
 DarkLord60
03-25-2003, 8:01 PM
Well will make sure we dont keep you to busy that you couldnt't finish this model.
 Brodin
03-25-2003, 8:16 PM
Wow! Looking great dude!

*opens book of evil plans*

sabotage.....sabotage....AHA! page 342.

ermm....:rolleyes:
 Anakin
03-26-2003, 4:27 AM
Yeah, mate get this finished first, the community demands it so :p
we can get back on track after.
 Crowy
03-28-2003, 9:30 AM
when it comes to modelling psychosith you are one of my heroes... i cant wait for you to finish this one up! sassae tiin f***in rocks! and so do you!
 .:Solusar:.
04-04-2003, 12:39 AM
Heh...
Saesee Tiin and Plo Koon are the top 5 models i am waiting for..
I saw that screenshot of saesee and i was like OMG :eek:.. that is like perfect man.. Keep up the good work man..

04-04-2003, 2:35 AM
is sassae still a wip... or perhaps a wnip? i hope its still a wip... coz it rawks
 Psyk0Sith
04-04-2003, 2:39 AM
Im not dead and Saesee is still alive ;). I just put all my "ressources" to complete my first model for AOTC:TC, it's almost done so i'll resume work on Tiin.

I might scrap the robe i have right now and start from scratch (for the 3rd time) but i'll keep the hood cuz i like it very much. Oh well i'll see how it turns out.

Stay tuned!
 Crowy
04-04-2003, 2:52 AM
good to see thayt your alive and so is sassae... dont rush... just no replies for a week = curiosity
04-05-2003, 6:20 PM
Originally posted by Crowy
good to see thayt your alive and so is sassae... dont rush... just no replies for a week = curiosity

He has been busy making another model for AOTC.. I think hes almost done with that model... or he might be already done with it.. anyway now hes gonna work on Saesee Tiin more... Just to let you know what he was doing this whole time.. :D

04-05-2003, 8:17 PM
Well anyways.. back to the topic at hand.. Saesee Tiin and Plo Koon will be one of the best models i have every seen.. Well PsykoSith you are doing a tremendous job!.. do keep up with the good work.. O BTW did you figure out which robe you'r gonna select?
 Crowy
04-06-2003, 8:58 AM
stupid question probably... do you have any ideas of what your next model is gunna be? or you gunna hang loose for a while till jedi academy comes out?

see what i mean by stupid question... but please no stupid answers!
04-06-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Crowy
stupid question probably... do you have any ideas of what your next model is gunna be? or you gunna hang loose for a while till jedi academy comes out?

see what i mean by stupid question... but please no stupid answers!

I think, i read this somewhere in psykoSith's realm or something like that.. it said he was goin to try to make adi galia, or Even Piell. or both.:D
 Psyk0Sith
04-06-2003, 6:54 PM
Hmm im not really sure which one i should do next...yes i've talked about Adi Gallia or maybe Even Piell (basically cuz i have the head done already).

But a Kaminoan would be interesting, i've already made a good chunk of the body but im limited by the skeleton's proportions so that's a long term project (if i need to make my own skeleton, and possibly fail miserably :().

Since i joined AOTC, i've seen a few concept characters made by starwars fans and im very anxious to bring them to JK2!

The "real" starwars characters are great but some of the concept art is so amazing.

The only problem is they will be exclusive to AOTC:TC. Maybe 1 or 2 public releases to get people's attention ;).

I only hope that current characters will be compatible with JK3 (and i think they are)
04-07-2003, 1:06 AM
It doesn't really matter which model you do psykosith.. im sure they all will be practically perfect ;). And yes let us all hope that all the jk2 models will be compatible with jk3.. IF not that would be the pits especially all you good modelers put all that time and effort to bring forth your models.

04-07-2003, 1:16 AM
Kaminoan would be nice to have but that would be pretty hard to make because of how big the thing is. Anyway Even Piel would be easy to make. im assuming, you can just get a yoda model and skin it off of that. then make some pink coloring :D , maybe not. Adi Galia would also be nice since the lack of female jedis.
 Crowy
04-07-2003, 4:21 AM
id say if anyone had the modelling skill for making a new skeleton itd be you!!!!
 ronbrothers
04-07-2003, 6:20 AM
Yeah, I'm wondering if all these fine JO models can be used in JKIII too.
 Crowy
04-07-2003, 8:21 AM
who isnt!!! it mightnt matter if they have a huge variant of costumes and species..
i also wonder will you be able to model new like.... sp attire... faces hair etc...???

but anyways back on subject... got an idea of a possible release date psyko?
 SkiTzoGuy
04-07-2003, 10:40 PM
There are forums, that say that jk3 will be able to have new skeletons for modeling.. yes i think it will be easier to model in the jk3 multiplayer game.. but i don't know about the single player version.. all i know in the single player game you can choose your own person or customize one you can customize a lot of things in jk3. :D
04-08-2003, 1:13 AM
:D heya PsykoSith. hows the model doing?
Can we get the latest update on your model? if so that would be nice to see. And um did you figure out which robe your going to pick? O btw how long do you think this model wil be released?
 ninja
04-08-2003, 1:16 AM
hey whats up, when the model is done will you make a new thread saying it is released?
 Crowy
04-08-2003, 5:49 AM
i tihnk people like you and toonces and kinja etc... etc... should be put in some sort of modelling hall of fame for your jk2 acheivements!!! your models are by far some of hte best jedi related out there
 Psyk0Sith
04-08-2003, 2:33 PM
Please dont ask for a release date, i have no idea myself how long it will take, so please be patient...

Screenshots will be posted when there's real progress made.

Thank you! :)
 ninja
04-08-2003, 6:10 PM
hey psychosith your getting psycho lol. i was saying will you make a new thread saying the model is released when it is. or will you keep posting it in here?
 Tesla
04-08-2003, 8:24 PM
Nice job on this model Psyk0Sith i very much like your other works well done !! :D
 Crowy
04-09-2003, 5:18 AM
sorry if i came across slightly push im jsut easily exctiable!!!

you take as long as you desire on the model...
 Psyk0Sith
04-09-2003, 2:05 PM
Originally posted by ninja
hey psychosith your getting psycho lol. i was saying will you make a new thread saying the model is released when it is. or will you keep posting it in here?

Hehe i was answering to crowy's question, and yes i will create a thread when it is released.
04-09-2003, 9:47 PM
Thank you psykoSith.
hows the modeling doing? it already looks perfect. why make it more? :D well anyway whatever you do with the model it will look perfect casue you rock:D :D
 Shotokan
04-10-2003, 3:19 AM
ooo... delicious...
04-11-2003, 12:09 AM
I love this model! and i love Plo Koon:D
Anyway I want to say Thank you PsykoSith For making this model!. If Saesee Tiin was going to be made a model or a skin, it should be you cause you are like one of them best, or in my opinion, or one of my favorite. :D Please keep up all of the good work! Were with you all the way.;)
 ninja
04-11-2003, 7:49 AM
one thing about psychosith is he's very involved with our forum community. he goes to request forums and answers people. some modelers might actually find good stuff in there. anyway, psycho sith your an allright dude. your cool man.
Page: 3 of 4