Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I Need A Modeller Plz Plz

Page: 1 of 1
 WRECKINGCREW
01-01-2003, 11:32 AM
hey guys iam new to the forums. but iam request for any modeller that wonts to glm my model for me plz its a desann with a cape he's caped needs skinned but thats it, if someone could plz plz plz help me out with this that would be great thnx.
 Hellfire Jedi
01-01-2003, 12:24 PM
Good start post 2 off topic threads in the wrong topic. Keep this up, who knows. =\
ReQUEST forum.

Hellfire
 WRECKINGCREW
01-01-2003, 12:30 PM
ok dude! iam new to this forum thing and if ur not going to help then dont reply god! if i post in the wrong place tell me where to post and then thats it dont be a d**k about it.
 Hellfire Jedi
01-01-2003, 12:33 PM
d**k omg look at ur other damn thread before posting more
 WRECKINGCREW
01-01-2003, 12:37 PM
dude this is my first post wtf are talking about??????????
 SpYzEr
01-01-2003, 1:04 PM
*Sorry for off-topic*

Hey Wreck, dont worry about him, its Hitman from DX... :rolleyes:
 Hellfire Jedi
01-01-2003, 1:16 PM
Originally posted by WRECKINGCREW
dude this is my first post wtf are talking about??????????
Nice try must admit, But on the other hand, http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88071)
4 or so hours behind this thread do sense trying to lie. :) And So i am hitman big woopde doo. Digi is a little off his rocker and is a drama queen exactly why we left. Oops I shouldn't say that he might sue me.

Hellfire
Spy what servers u hang on? I am on CT and DS and uhh Jolt :P Mostly on HL, CS, DoD.

Oh, Wreck good luck with this, but mostly all you have to do is weight the cape to the right bones and then it SHOULD work. But of course you can never really ditch the clipping prob's with capes and clip. Good Luck
 SupremePain
01-01-2003, 1:19 PM
okay... GOD PLEASE ADMINS CLOSE THIS THREAD! its just turning in to a completely off topic and flaming thread....
 SpYzEr
01-01-2003, 6:39 PM
Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi
Spy what servers u hang on? I am on CT and DS and uhh Jolt :P Mostly on HL, CS, DoD.

I still play on the DX server, though i play maybe 5 minutes a day now because i got Xbox and Xbox Live for Xmas :D
Page: 1 of 1