Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Alien Invasion: The Second Wave

Page: 1 of 3
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 2:50 AM
Gazing into the warzone that once was the Swamp, you see what can be described only as chaos. Alien dropships are landing, spilling more legions of alien warriors into the fray. These ships, however, are not like the ones you saw last time. These ones are larger, stronger, and bristling with blazing weapons. Even more importantly, so are the alien warriors themselves.

That humiliating loss they suffered so long ago did not bode well with them, and they are back to destroy the very source of their past defeat: The Shrine of the Spoons. In their failed invasion, the primary factor in their annihilation was the power contained by spoons, and those who wield them: the Spoon Mages. They have now laid seige to the holy fortress surrounding the Shrine of the Spoons. If that fortress is razed, the alien hordes will destroy the Shrine, forever destroying the great source of mana that makes spoons such incredible tools of magic, and render them powerless eating utensils.

If this happens, the world will be thrown into chaos. Without the omniprescent power of spoons to keep the other forces of magic in the universe in check, the universe itself will be thrown into turmoil.

No matter how hard the fortress defenders are trying, their endurance is slowly dwindling. The situation is becoming increasingly dire, and without intervention, the consequences will be disasterous.

It is time for us, the defenders of the Swamp, the take up arms and repel the alien invasion. It is time for heroes both old and new to rise, and seize their chance both to save the Swamp, and leave their mark in the annals of history. If they do not, all they hold dear should be destroyed.

Fight or flee: Its your choice.
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 2:53 AM
*Gazing over the combat zone, Lunatic Jedi readies his weapons and armor. He glances behind himself quickly to see the rest of the defenders readying themselves. He prepares to give the signal to attack.*
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 2:55 AM
i will fight. i will not let the alien invaders take anyone away and probe them. *draws saber and charges with a battle cry* ..... *stops relaizing noone is with him*.....*waits for others*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 2:58 AM
Lunatic Jedi thrusts his hand outward, abruptly halting InsaneSith's charge.

"Do not attack until we are ready and I give the signal"

Lunatic Jedi waits with the concentration and focus of a general.
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 3:00 AM
*sits with the stern concentration of a disciplined killer* *waits for his generals signal* *prepares sabers, armor, and blaster*
 SettingShadow
01-01-2003, 3:00 AM
Whatever this is about I will not let some Alien scum take over the swamp (if thats what its about :confused: ). *waits for Lunatic Jediґs signal* *checks his equipment, Sniper and Saber* *continues waiting for the Signal*
 Mex
01-01-2003, 3:01 AM
I am an alien but I shall join your forces to crush these guys. *Puts Splinter Cell outfit on*
:D
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 3:02 AM
Lunatic Jedi again glances behind himself. Many are awaiting his signal, yet many are still preparing. He will not send out a small force to begin. He intends to use the element of surprise and overwhelm the enemy with sheer force...
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 3:05 AM
*lets lunatic know he(InsaneSith) is a master of stealth.* "general i will attack with the suprising force of a lion concealed in the brush" "i will crush the enemy along with my men" "we are the BLoOd FacTi0N, noone is stronger faster or braver than we"
 SettingShadow
01-01-2003, 3:07 AM
Squater gets very unpatient, sneaks away to spie on the aliens, discovers an intruder, Snipes the alien scum. Goes back and waits for the signal to attack.
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 3:08 AM
"Excellent. When I motion the attack I want you to make your way around their right flank without being detected. That seems to be the weak side. Then I want you and your forces to engage the units in the back."
 Mex
01-01-2003, 3:09 AM
Gets M.A.W.S out [assault rifle out of splinter cell]

*Fires like mad*

EHeheheh, get ready to die, scum!
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 3:12 AM
*orders men to proceed to enemy base through the trees* *draws out sabers*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 3:15 AM
"HOLD YOUR FIRE!"

We must be careful not to draw them this way before we are prepared. InsaneSith, you and your forces may continue, but keep yourselves hidden. When I motion the attack, I will inform you over the radio network.
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 3:17 AM
*reaches enemy base* *men are behind enemy and awaiting orders to attack* *readys sabers and check armor*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 3:18 AM
[Out of character]Erm... this may take a while for everybody to get ready and show up. Just be patient[/Out of character]
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 3:21 AM
*tells men to hold on and continue waiting*
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 3:49 AM
*still waiting*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 12:33 PM
Oh forget it.

*Lunatic Jedi turns to his ready and waiting army. He turns slowly again to the battlefield. He thrusts his arm forward, and with a cry of "CHAAAAARRRGGEE!!!" the forces surge forward, moving as one yet attacking as many. The field is awash with flying lasers and the shine and glimmer of blades and lightsabers hacking aliens to shreds.

Lunatic Jedi grabs his radio and mutters into it.

"InsaneSith, you are free to attack."
 Agen
01-01-2003, 12:39 PM
Little did they know that The spoon was actually controlling both sides right from the begginning so ultimately if the spoon wins it for the Swampies then they worship, win again then the aliens shall realise they shoudl worship the spoon too. thus meaning universal domination for the SPOON! mhuwhahahhahahaha.

*Agen_Terminator flies in with the spoon slashing aliens left right in centre to watch the melt as soon as the spoon comes near them. Eventually the aliens retreat (run away actually)
Slowly the spoon once again possesses Termand kills InsaneSith through the neck with the spoon. This causes massive corrupt on both sides of the invasion.....*
 SettingShadow
01-01-2003, 12:42 PM
What???!!!! Insanes free to attack but not me? :(

I dont give a damn..... *runs out in battle with his lightsaber and sniper. Makes his battle cry, FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT!!!!! Die ALIEN SCUMS! Hacks and snipes Alien scums into piecies*
 Agen
01-01-2003, 12:46 PM
psst he's dead.

*abolishes a few hundred more aliens. The spoon ressurects all the dead and they now join the spoonafanics (spoon mages) An incredible army of the spoon.including such people as AB,Darklighter and Tyrion. anyone who recieved a novelty spoon replica welcome gift is one.
The spoonafanics start to line up*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 1:11 PM
Originally posted by Squater
What???!!!! Insanes free to attack but not me? :(

I dont give a damn..... *runs out in battle with his lightsaber and sniper. Makes his battle cry, FOR MY OWN ENJOYMENT!!!!! Die ALIEN SCUMS! Hacks and snipes Alien scums into piecies*

You ARE free to attack! I said charge! :confused:
 Agen
01-01-2003, 1:16 PM
Hello Lunatic :D Follow me!

*Term leads Lunatic through dark underground tunnels to meet the alien Commander.
The alien discusses with Lunatic the whole point of invading and that they want the planet because they are running out of water (they made a tube that blurtso ut all the water into space for apparent reason) The spoon proposes that he inserts little chips things into both of your eyes, Do you agree?*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 1:18 PM
Hmmm... what are these chips for?
 Agen
01-01-2003, 1:20 PM
Questions from people lead to bad ends for people..... Accept? :)
 ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 1:54 PM
:ckcsaber strolls onto batllefield:

Aliens!Spoonfaniacs! Aww crap. not another invasion. Time for my trusty spear and I to save the swamp!
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 2:24 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Questions from people lead to bad ends for people..... Accept? :)

Not until I understand the purpose of these chips. For all I know they could be tiny bombs.
 ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 2:32 PM
Hell, I'll take the chips.

Mmmmm. I love Doritos:D
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 4:28 PM
*after having destroyed the guards outside the base in a bloody battle he looks around noticing half his men are dead.* *sets his sabers aside and runs inside the base with dual blasters (machine gun style) and blasts away at the aliens*
 TheHobGoblin
01-01-2003, 5:10 PM
Both sides halt as they see a trail of smoke flying across the battle field. A cackle echos throughout the battlefield. The Goblin drops bombs in an attack run killing a small group of aliens. He cakles throwing bombs left and right soaring through groups of aliens. "No more will these aliens threatan the Swamp. FOR THE SWAMP!"
 BlackDove
01-01-2003, 5:13 PM
People watched too much of TTT
 C'jais
01-01-2003, 5:25 PM
Isn't this prime material for that RPG forum recently created?

Or the stories forum?
 Ratmjedi
01-01-2003, 5:38 PM
*Put's on One Ring*

"We shall remember this day as the day that our beloved Swamp was attacked"

"Don't stop untill you can see the white's of their eyes"

"My Precious will be defended valiently and this day will be remembered by all who shall live to tell about it"

*Draw's Sword and put's on Armor"

*Charges into battle on Horse*

:lsduel: :duel:
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by BlackDove
People watched too much of TTT

Don't you remember the first Alien Invasion thread? Join the party!

*Lunatic Jedi draws his longsword and wades into the fray, hacking, slashing and severing with berserk abandon. He lobs a grenade over the heads of the enemies, blowing a few aliens skyward. He whips out his plasma rifle, sets it to full auto and starts savagely laying rounds into the aliens' front line, ripping through their ranks. He lifts his hand to the long range attackers, signaling a barrage. Moments later the air is ripped by a wave of arrows and disruptor fire, cutting down the enemy's front line.

He signals again, and the grenadier regiment begins launching explosive rounds into the heart of the alien swarm, tossing scores of aliens over the heads of the comrades.

When the situation seems to be tipping in favor of the defenders, things go from bad to worse. The sillhouettes of hundreds of alien drophips creep ominously through the clouds and break through the cover of the fog. The grenadiers open fire. A few are shot down, but most of them land successfully to deploy their deadly cargo. Their doors burst open, spilling thousands upon thousands of aliens onto the battlefield. The reinforcements only build the aliens' morale, and they begin to fight with heightened ferocity. The defenders are pushed back toward the fortress.

The aliens are now knocking on the door of the fortress. The alien ranks part to reveal a monstrous battering ram. It is obviously powerful enough to burst right through the gate. Lunatic Jedi quickly signals to the snipers, telling them to aim for the cooling tank on its right flank. Three shots are fired, tearing the cooling tank to bits. The ram begins to overheat, burst into flames, and then explodes, taking out the surrounding forces.

But the problem isn't over yet. The defenders are beginning to tire, and the aliens are only becoming stronger...
 TheHobGoblin
01-01-2003, 5:49 PM
TheHobGoblin walks to Luanatic Jedi
"Sir, I think we shuld leave there is a abandened Mountain just 2 days from here if we leave now we can get there by 11 hours. Sir we're gonna lose this spot soon they're just leaving force after force! They'll never know we're there. We must move!" The doors still shake, the troops lay down some stand and watch the outside.
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 5:54 PM
*walks out of destroyed base limping*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 6:03 PM
Originally posted by TheHobGoblin
TheHobGoblin walks to Luanatic Jedi
"Sir, I think we shuld leave there is a abandened Mountain just 2 days from here if we leave now we can get there by 11 hours. Sir we're gonna lose this spot soon they're just leaving force after force! They'll never know we're there. We must move!" The doors still shake, the troops lay down some stand and watch the outside.

"And leave the shrine to be destroyed? If we let that happen we can kiss the universe goodbye. We must stay here. If this shrine must be destroyed, we'll be able to say we died fighting for it."

Lunatic Jedi signals for another volley of grenades.
 TheHobGoblin
01-01-2003, 6:13 PM
We dont have to leave the shrine we can close the entrance by caving it in then at the mountain Dig a tunnel just long enough to get to it and with my glider that will be done in a few minuets. But staying here is suicide
 ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 6:15 PM
ckcsaber jumps into the fray, spear whirling (see avatar). One by one the aliens are caught on the end of his spear, but there's too many! Just as 5 aliens ready themsleves to charge into ckcsaber, Lunatic Jedi lobs a grenade and saves ckcsaber arse. "Lunatic!, my back is to the wall, we need more reinforcments!"
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 6:18 PM
*gets confused so just starts shooting random people*:lazerhead
 ckcsaber
01-01-2003, 6:32 PM
Sensing confusion in the Swamps Defenders, ckcsaber runs atop a hill and plants the Yoda's Swamp flag (visual please, Rhett).

Rally to the Flag, Swampies!
 El Sitherino
01-01-2003, 6:35 PM
*finally realizes whats going on and stops shooting random people* *runs toward flag*
 Lunatic Jedi
01-01-2003, 11:15 PM
Signals to the defenders to get to the flag.

"GO GO GO! GET TO THE HILL!"

He continues to pepper the aliens with gunfire from the battlements as the defenders retreat. When the fortress is emptied, he whips out a small detonator from his pocket, arms the bomb, and detonates it. The concussive charge planted inside the gatehouse blasts the massive wooden door, which then slides backward, plowing through a few enemies as it goes. The ceiling above the gatehouse crumbles and cuts off the aliens' only entrance to the fortress.

Ironically, the crumbling gatehouse ceiling is also the floor of the battlements upon which Lunatic Jedi stands. He desperately clambers away from the floor that is falling out from beneath him. He begins to fall but manages to grab some debris that has formed a small ledge. He pulls himself up and runs for dear life as the battlement gives way.

Now out of harm's way he pauses to survey the situation. The gatehouse has been destroyed and has blocked the alien's only entrance. His forces have been moved to the hill and are awaiting orders. For the time being the aliens won't be able to break into the shrine, but this will only delay them for a few hours at best.

The Swampies' hopes continue to dwindle...
 ckcsaber
01-02-2003, 5:52 AM
ckcsaber, sensing the Swampie's hope dwindling:D, decides to bring some morale to the troops.

"Hey swampies! You're forgetting what we do best! Its time to unleash our secret weapons, the ancient techniques the Swampmasters of the Old have passed down from Swamp generation to Swamp generation. With these techniques we will be able to push off this wave and bring freedom to the Swamp once again!

"We must Spam them with all our might! Spam them back to their alien world.

"We must Flame them, and burn them to cinders for thinking they could overtake our precious swamp!

"Let us go forth and crush these ugly ass ba$tards!"

The Swampies roar in approval, and a renewed vigor comes across them. The fate of the Swamp just got better.
 obi
01-02-2003, 6:37 AM
And then obi-wan13 comes in and moves the thread to the RPG section. :)
 jokemaster
01-02-2003, 6:53 AM
*arrives at destroyed gatehouse and sees Lunatic*
"HEY, are you in charge here?"
 Mex
01-02-2003, 7:39 AM
*Gets in front of everyone*
"Let me take care of this"
*Plants sticky bomb under alien army*

*BOOM*

"Score one for the swampies!"
 Lunatic Jedi
01-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Despite the renewed vigor, the swampies are hopelessly outnumbered. It appears as though the aliens have their terrible victory in sight.

Suddenly, an extraordinary thing happens.

The all powerful omniprescent life-force of the spoons looks down upon the Swampies, and sends upon them bolts of lightning to each defender, and the swampies find themselves filled with superhuman strength.

Lunatic Jedi decides that now is the time to vanquish these disgusting aliens ONCE AND FOR ALL!

"GO! CHARGE! DRIVE THEM BACK TO THE STINKING PITS THAT THEY CRAWLED OUT OF!"

The Swampies rush forward in all their furious glory, shooting, blasting and hacking.
 Agen
01-02-2003, 12:51 PM
Suddenly the swamp goes through to an intergalctic dimension warp and they find their swamp in the deserted RPG Forum. The aliens shall never find us here muhwhaha. *electricutres aliens*
Page: 1 of 3