Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Happy New Year Harry!

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Eggplant
12-31-2002, 2:07 PM
Happy New Year Harry!
and may 2:D :D 3
be the year of high speed internet access
and other worldly possessions and prosperity.
 MJ
12-31-2002, 11:59 PM
May it be a year where Nightlight actually continues! Fingers crossed...
 Incredible_d
01-24-2003, 6:01 PM
I have to say that in all the radio things I've heard, Nightlight Productions cracks me up the most. The Wookie Song, Just the Way you Are and almost anything Number Two says absolutely crack me up (the wookie singing has been a big hit with my family)
I would like to ask some questions, and I figure this is the only forum that will get answered. Is Number Two supposed to be Mexican or Spanish or Italian or something? What kind of accent is that supposed to be? Why is his name Number Two, and why does nobody in the show seem to find it strange that his name is Number Two?
 MJ
01-24-2003, 7:03 PM
Hey there, Incredible. Welcome to the wonderful place that is LucasForums. :)

Number Two isn't meant to be Spanish, or Italian, or anything for that matter, really. As for his name, well... generally, the character of Number Two was intended to be the assistant to the villain (hence him being Darth Vapour's right hand man) and hence his name being 'Number Two'.

Nobody thinks it's strange because it's funnier that way. But here's a snippet that was cut from Tierra de los Muertos (for some reason I'm trying to write it into a book):

A few minutes later found Miguel and Tomas sitting across from… well… a mortal, in the deserted break room of the DOD. Tomas went to take a nervous draw of his cigarette, but the mortal pulled a face.
‘That stuff’s not good for you, you know.’ He said. ‘Well… yeah.’
‘So…’ Miguel said, in an attempt to start a casual conversation. ‘You’re… you’re alive.’
The mortal wiggled his fleshy fingers, and Miguel hardly repressed a shudder. ‘Seems so.’
‘How’s that working out for you?’ Tomas asked.
The mortal shrugged. ‘Until now, rather well.’
‘Good, good. You in good health?’
‘Can’t complain.’
‘Aren’t likely to die soon?’
‘Errr… not that I know of.’
Tomas shrugged. ‘Oh well. Never too late to start.’
‘What’s your name?’
‘Mine? Tomas. Most people call me Red. He’s Mikey.’
‘Why Red?’
‘It’s a long story. Your name?’
‘Number Two.’
‘Really? That’s your name? What sort of name is that?’
‘It’s an even longer story.’

To put it short, Number Two is Number Two. :D
 LiMP RABBiT
01-25-2003, 12:03 PM
Wow, 8, are you phsycic or something. I was just looking for a thread to ask if and when the Tierra book was coming out cos I loved the first few pages. If you ever complete it please let us order it, I want to get a Nightlight collection going.
Page: 1 of 1