Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Roleplay Starship (ooc)

Page: 1 of 1
 JoKen
12-23-2002, 9:51 PM
Ok, I'm a little curious, what are your ships? These are not the ships your are necessarily going to buy when the space expansion comes out, but the ones you are roleplaying with.

Mine's a YT-2000 named the 'Star Runner'. It's had a bit of weapons modifications, but, other than that, it's pretty much a stock YT-2000.

Here are the stats:

Craft: Corellian Engineering Corporation YT-2000 Transport
Type: Light Freighter
Scale: Starfighter
Length: 29m
Skill: Space Transports: YT-2000
Crew: 1 or 2 (Can Coordinate)
Passengers: 6
Cargo Capacity: 110 Tons
Consumables: 2 Months
Hyperdrive multiplier: x.8
Hyperdrive Backup: x7
Nav Computer: Yes
Maneuverability: 1D+2
Space: 6
Atmosphere: 330; 950 kmh
Hull: 4D
Shields: 1D
Value: 250,000 Credits

Sensors:

Passive: 15 / 0D
Scan: 35 / 1D
Search: 60 / 2D
Focus: 3 / 3D

Weapons:

2 Quad Laser Cannons
Fire Arc: Dorsal & Ventral Turrets (Turrets may be fixed to forward to be fired by the Pilot at only 1D Fire Control)
Crew: 1 per cannon or Pilot
Skill: Starship Gunnery
Fire Control: 3D
Range: 1-5/10/17
Damage: 5D

2 Ion Cannons
Fire Arc: Front
Crew: Pilot or Co-Pilot
Range:1-5/10/17
Damage:4D

2 Laser Cannons
Range:1-5/10/17
Damage:5D

1 Concussion Missle Launcher
Fire Control: 2D
Range: 1/3/7
Damage: 7D
Ammunition: 12 per launcher

1 Proton Torpedo Launcher
Scale: Starfighter
Fire Arc: 2 Front
Crew: Pilot or Co-pilot
Fire Control: 2D
Range: 1/3/7
Damage: 9D
Ammunition:6 per launcher

Wow, thats 14 guns! :D Anyway, here's some info on the ship:

The Star Runner is JoKen's favorite vessel. He bought it stock at Corellia, then went to Tatooine and added another quad turret and both the 2 ion cannons and the 2 laser cannons. He also furnished the ship. He then left Tatooine and smuggled a full cargo load (110 metric tons) of bacta to the Rebels. He then took the money he got from that run and added 2 concussion missle launchers. He decided to leave the armarments at that. Two years later he was smuggling ammunition when he ran into a bounty hunter that held a personal grudge against JoKen for killing his brother, the bounty hunter that gave him the scar on his neck. He managed to escape the bounty hunter, but during the fight his starboard concussion missle launcher was heavily damaged. He decided to replace it with a proton torpedo launcher, so he bought one on Tatooine. The ship has 3 decks. The top (near the dorsal turret) houses the crew quarters. The main deck houses the cockpit, cargo hold, lounge, engines, and most of the weapons. The lower deck (near the ventral turret) houses a small work area.
 JoKen
01-06-2003, 5:20 PM
I'm begining to wonder if anyone's going to post here...
 RedShift
01-11-2003, 9:47 PM
Wow man, u put a lot of thought into this game already....Nice ship. I want a screen :p
 JoKen
01-14-2003, 7:58 PM
Ok, I'll see if I can find you one...
 Thrackan Solo
01-27-2003, 7:12 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh! too much work too many details! Brain......exploding..........AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH :explode:
 Jared Sinn
01-28-2003, 12:36 PM
I'd post what ship I'd like to be seen landing in, but I dont know enough about the specifics, and am too lazy right now to do any research ;P

JS
 Thrackan Solo
01-30-2003, 5:59 PM
amen JAred too much information
Page: 1 of 1