Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help with Icons

Page: 1 of 1
 §ith Lord
12-18-2002, 3:58 AM
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction for the default backrounds for JO icons in MP, you know blank...without a character on them? it could be usefull for future projects
 SettingShadow
12-18-2002, 5:51 AM
Theyre in the Texture folder in the base directory, I think the most are in the base/textures/ns_hideout. :)
 Hekx
12-18-2002, 6:29 AM
In the assets0.pk3 file they're located in the following directory:
base\textures\nar_hideout\basic1_red.jpg (icon_default)

base\textures\impdetention\mp_b_symbol.jpg (icon_blue)

base\textures\impdetention\mp_r_symbol.jpg (icon_red)

The CTF colours aren't the right ones since I can't find them :D
But IMO they look a lot better than the default Raven ones :)
 SettingShadow
12-18-2002, 6:55 AM
Yeah thats right Hekx, I were thinking a bit strange, since I have all the files extracted from the assets0.pk3 I asumed everyone else had too, silly me :p so Hekx is right, Im wrong :D
 Hekx
12-18-2002, 8:10 AM
Originally posted by Squater
Yeah thats right Hekx, I were thinking a bit strange, since I have all the files extracted from the assets0.pk3 I asumed everyone else had too, silly me :p so Hekx is right, Im wrong :D I only found out yesterday how to get the backgrounds onto player icons like the Raven versions :D
You helped me find the icon_default background (base\textures\nar_hideout\basic1_red.jpg) which I thought was a texture for Yavin :)
 §ith Lord
12-18-2002, 2:51 PM
Got em, thanks alot fellas
Page: 1 of 1