Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP. Luke in StormTooper outfit

Page: 1 of 1
 Wolfey
12-12-2002, 10:20 AM
Hello.
I am finnished with a Luke with Stormtrooper outfit model.
I made it in MilkShape. The file type is ms3d. so i need someone to make it a glm. file.
If u want pics, get me a good picture host that i dont have to pay for or something.

Cheers Wolfey aka [JKZ] Wolfe :mauls::wan:
 Pnut_Man
12-13-2002, 5:22 PM
Could you send me a few jpegs of the model? It seems very interesting...

MY email:

pnutmaster2003@yahoo.com

tHX :)
 Wolfey
12-14-2002, 8:40 AM
God, i think i will leave this tread, nobody seems interested in it... :(
And btw, PnutMaster, JPEG's on the way! ;)
 boinga1
12-14-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Wolfey
God, i think i will leave this tread, nobody seems interested in it... :(
And btw, PnutMaster, JPEG's on the way! ;)

well, yeah, we don't seem interested because we can't post because we have nothing to praise or critisize...need to get those .jpg up somewhere
 Wolfey
12-15-2002, 5:37 AM
Then get me some hosts! :( The Only hosts I have is nonworking, geocitites :mad: Dont expect jpg. files if u dont get me an host or, like Pnut_Master did, ask for it so i could mail you.

Cheers [JKZ] Wolfe
 Wolfey
12-15-2002, 5:58 AM
Yeah thats right, i forgott that! ;)
That will mean that pics are coming soon, if SupremePain is nice to host them up!

:whtsmile: Cheers [JKZ] Wolfe
 SupremePain
12-15-2002, 9:11 AM
yeah sure ill add em... but you only sent me one pic with some weird background mate;)
 Wolfey
12-16-2002, 12:56 PM
Oh, lol, you get em as soon u get online ;)
 ksk h2o
12-16-2002, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by Wolfey
Hello.
I am finnished with a Luke with Stormtrooper outfit model.
I made it in MilkShape. The file type is ms3d. so i need someone to make it a glm. file.
If u want pics, get me a good picture host that i dont have to pay for or something.

Cheers Wolfey aka [JKZ] Wolfe :mauls::wan:

I have some bad news wolfey. There still is a very long way to getting a playable character from the model you have in milkshape. The milkshape->md3->glm method is only for non-playable models such as map models, saber hilts, weapons.

You will need 3ds max in order to have a playable character. You have to: scale and align your model properly to the root.xsi skeleton, cap your model if it isn't capped, align the tags, weigh the tags to the bone, wiegh the mesh to the bones, create the hierarchy and create the LODs.

So you can say that you are about 50% of the way of having a finished player model. :(
 Wolfey
12-16-2002, 2:00 PM
Aah i se :) Thanks for bringing me this info :( I'm a little sad now..
 Wolfey
12-16-2002, 2:02 PM
Then i guess this project is over! :rolleyes: If i only had 3dsMax
 Hellfire Jedi
12-16-2002, 2:09 PM
I just got max you know what that means. Send it over to me at blazoor@aol.com
I will get some help from forum guys. I will work on getting it in-game. Few questions first tho.... Does it have the tags and is it weighted with the uvw's. So this is for reference i have done jack**** will max i JUST got it i might not be able to do it i will try tho...

Hellfire
Page: 1 of 1