Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: MGS Ninja Grey Fox

Page: 3 of 3
 ksk h2o
02-03-2003, 4:02 AM
NP, Azrael. You can get the model from Maximus for beta testing also. Please send comments or if you find bugs, please post them in the thread. I'm still working out a few kinks so the model that maximus has has been tweaked a little as of now.

Can't wait to see your friends skin N.Gaiden. As I said before I am hoping to release him with as many skins as possible.

Maximus' new skin is also very Sweet. :D
 [SM]Maximus
02-03-2003, 2:32 PM
Azrael post ur email for me and ill send u it... btw ksk glade you like the new skin i did...the tan needs to be a bit lighter but i can work on that if u want me too :D,

Keep in touch with the model.

Maximus
 Azrael
02-03-2003, 3:52 PM
Alright! Here's my e-mail:

asstardrehole@yahoo.com

Wow, thanks, Maximus and ksk h20!
 ksk h2o
02-07-2003, 9:28 AM
I'm going to have a pretty big update soon. Further tweaked the model geommetry, and did a skin of my own as well as ctf skins. The release is looking right around the corner... keep your eyes peeled... :D
 [SM]Maximus
02-07-2003, 3:36 PM
great cant wait to see it :D
 _NinjaGaiden_
02-07-2003, 11:53 PM
KsK I sent an Email with the Skins in it to your email
 ksk h2o
02-10-2003, 5:20 AM
Awesome. I have changed the first post in order to put up the latest screenies.

The three skins that were done by Ninja Gaiden's friends were added to the model skin pack. I need to get this version out to the beta testers so they can take a loot at the current state and let me know what they think. All in all, the model is complete.

If you compare the latest version with the earlier versions you will see that he got quite muscular... hehe... it took a while to edit an allready lod'd model but I had to make him a little more muscular than he was. He looks sweet now, I think.

I'll get in touch with Maximus and other beta testers so I can get them the latest version of the model and get their feedback on the skins.

:D
 «¦gшt ѓшrзл?¦»
02-10-2003, 12:09 PM
:eek: all the skins look awsome!cant wait to play with this superb model!:)
 ksk h2o
02-13-2003, 5:48 AM
I haven't received any negative feedack on the last version.

Should I release it as it is? Or do you want to see something implemented? Will NinjaGaiden's friend be named? Does he want to ad something to the skins before they are released?

How many people have been able to play with version .75?

:)
 MasterKoon237
02-13-2003, 7:12 AM
I would say realease it, but that is my anticipation talking so don't really listen!
 Azrael
02-13-2003, 11:19 AM
Well, ksk h2o, I haven't found anything wrong with the model Maximus sent me, so I'd say release it. I didn't get the latest model from anyone, so I might not have a "complete" opinion.;) But the one I got is great!

If you want to send the lastest one to me, I'll give it a try.:)

asstardrehole@yahoo.com
 [SM]Maximus
02-13-2003, 4:03 PM
sorry ive been away for a few days...ksk the model is awsome the new version u sent me is really good. looks to me, that its about finished. I really like it.

Maximus
 _NinjaGaiden_
02-14-2003, 1:22 AM
ksk check your private messages for author of alternate skins
 NonameMcgee
02-15-2003, 8:38 AM
Can you send me the model -> dbzone@t-online.de
 ksk h2o
02-16-2003, 5:30 AM
Cool guys. I'll probably be submitting the last version witht he updated readme that credits FoJ_JM_Miyamoto for his skins monday so we will have a release.

:D
Page: 3 of 3