Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sorry

Page: 1 of 1
 §ith Lord
12-11-2002, 3:27 AM
Im sorry, its not that I want to look cool and act like im not a newb (im not really) I just wanted the custom phrase under my name. the reason I was goofy was because I seriously doubted anyone would read them and sometimes you just need to be GOOFY or you'll just go insane. so I guess I deserved the post reduction.
 pandemonium
12-12-2002, 1:28 AM
What's done is done. As for NOT acting like a "newb", well, you failed pretty miserably. I can't name too many established veterans who would stoop this low. :rolleyes:

Why is everyone so crazy about custom titles? Make a cool signature... more noticeable anyways. Or MAKE them notice you, with constructive posts, etc...

And... if you're going to spam... spam in a busy forum. This place seems to get about 1 post every 2 days, so what you were doing was pretty noticeable. ;) Not that I'm encouraging you! :p
 §ith Lord
12-12-2002, 3:28 AM
The reason I didn't spam on a busy forum, is the fact of flaming, I hate flaming.

and as to stoop so low, I dont see what I did as horrible. I dont care what my post count is, I just felt like having the custom Title, I didn't spam by insulting someones work, policy, or opinion....I just posted...well...stupid **** that I didn't think anyone would read, its like Big Brother...when you dont know anyone is watching then you tend to do something that you dont want seen...like when I sing in my car( we wnt go into that) much like those posts basically I dont have time to post all the time because of my busy schedule at work and school, I thought I'd up the count a little here,

but anyway I said I was sorry ( dont apologies work anymore?) and if sorry isn't good enough then I just wont write here anymore, best way to avoid conflict is to walk away right?
 TheMadDoofer
12-12-2002, 8:07 PM
Make some mature posts in other forums and don't spam - people won't hate you.
 Gabez
01-02-2003, 3:37 PM
Yes. Spam is bad bad bad.

What is this place, anyway? I got here by randomly selecting something on that forum jump list. I'm confused.
 Metallus
01-02-2003, 9:59 PM
Hey Gabez. :rolleyes:

Man, I wish I had more to post in the JK forums. Um, I like TIE Fighter.
Page: 1 of 1