Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Aresen

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Helmet
12-10-2002, 10:27 PM
i was bored last night so i tried out wraiths insanity link...

that is the scariest forum i have ever seen...it makes the flames on station look like the care bears..... i love it:D :p
 Redwing
12-11-2002, 2:27 AM
Scared, you are? Well, you should be. :D

j/k ;) but flames? We don't have flames...do we?
 Taos
12-11-2002, 2:30 AM
Well, it looks like another has lost their sanity.........

Ain't it great? :p :D
 Lord Helmet
12-11-2002, 6:19 AM
well i dont know if it was all in "good" fun or or you were joking;....but i dont think mr.weasel is very nice

after seeing a thread dedicated to manslaves (8) pages long...and a something about a mr.weasel ripping people apart....i got some set feelings about those guys :D
 Wraith 8
12-11-2002, 8:04 AM
hahahhaha... now you know that im not to be messed with :D ive survived there for a year now... so phear me :p

but we dont flame there. its all fun and insanity :D

-Wraith 8-
 Jan Gaarni
12-11-2002, 1:42 PM
LOL :D

Would you like to know how big Mr. Weasel is, Lord Helmet? :D
 Lord Helmet
12-11-2002, 2:50 PM
sure
 Jan Gaarni
12-11-2002, 5:11 PM
I'm pretty sure he fits perfectly on Lynk Formers shoulder. :D
 Lord Helmet
12-11-2002, 5:12 PM
just like sherman fits on mine lol
 Jan Gaarni
12-11-2002, 7:14 PM
And Sherman is ... ?
 Lord Helmet
12-11-2002, 7:54 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: MY RANCOR! where have you been all these months:D
 Jan Gaarni
12-12-2002, 4:48 PM
Sorry, I have a bad memory basically. :)

No bull****.
 Taos
12-13-2002, 1:16 AM
Originally posted by Lord Helmet
well i dont know if it was all in "good" fun or or you were joking;....but i dont think mr.weasel is very nice

Oh yes, Mr. Weasel actually ripped out all of my remaining sanity and had it for a little snack. Then he slowly finished off the rest of my hide.

:D

Becuase of this incident....I am now a clone of my former self. :D

after seeing a thread dedicated to manslaves (8) pages long.......i got some set feelings about those guys :D

Aaahhh yes Lizard Queen. She is great isn't she Wraith? I myself am manslave # 18 I think. You know Lord Helmut, I could possibly arrange a "get together" with her on your behalf if you like. Just be careful........you never really know what is going to happen over there. :dev11: :whip1: :dev11:

:D :p
 Jan Gaarni
12-13-2002, 2:08 PM
So ... which manslave are you, Leemu? The one on the right or the one on the left? :D
 Luey Fubar
12-13-2002, 2:25 PM
Originally posted by Lord Helmet
i was bored last night so i tried out wraiths insanity link...

that is the scariest forum i have ever seen...it makes the flames on station look like the care bears..... i love it:D :p

Show me!!! Don't make me use mind control techniques! :ewok:
 Lord Helmet
12-13-2002, 3:04 PM
rogue squadron (http://www.roguesquadron.net)
 Taos
12-13-2002, 3:32 PM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni
So ... which manslave are you, Leemu? The one on the right or the one on the left? :D

I've been a good boy lately Jan.........so I'm the one on the right! :D

Kinda makes me wonder who is on the left side......my guess is that it's Rouge 15 since he is the newest manslave. She's whipping him into shape! :D
 Luey Fubar
12-13-2002, 4:44 PM
Manslave eh?

Might be a good class to put into SWG.
 Lord Helmet
12-13-2002, 10:37 PM
sorry, ther is no slavery in swg :D :p
 Wraith 8
12-14-2002, 4:45 PM
lol.. i hope you were talking about the game.... and not the flrums... i will have no Slavery on my forums :D
 Devil Doll
01-04-2003, 5:16 PM
why not?? :dev11: :dev11: :D

since LQ never asked for SWG manslaves, any girl who ask that in this forum is free to have her own manslaves :p

*start thinking about have her own SGW Mansalaves :p

I use to be a phoenix womenslave, but heґs lost again, so I can do whatever i want.

and donґt say anything about Aresen!!

is my sweet home :p
even the SWC canґt be insane like all the Aresen people. thatґs the reason i love that forum
 Wraith 8
01-05-2003, 7:17 AM
Originally posted by Devil Doll
why not?? :dev11: :dev11: :D

since LQ never asked for SWG manslaves, any girl who ask that in this forum is free to have her own manslaves :p

*start thinking about have her own SGW Mansalaves :p

I use to be a phoenix womenslave, but heґs lost again, so I can do whatever i want.

and donґt say anything about Aresen!!

is my sweet home :p
even the SWC canґt be insane like all the Aresen people. thatґs the reason i love that forum well DD... be carefull who you enslave... some of these people have weird pets... like a giant Rancor named Fred... or was it herman? forgot the name :p
 Kuuki
01-05-2003, 5:30 PM
AH HA HA HA HA! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

*falls over...*

*Starts to drool...*

*Stands up and dusts self off...*

Alrighty. :D
 Kjшlen
01-05-2003, 5:45 PM
HA! I am Manslave #8! Hahaha, I'm much higher up that you guys muahahahahah. :p
 Devil Doll
01-05-2003, 7:34 PM
Well, thatґs no problem, Mr. weasel is a very dangerous pet and can be controlled :p

and If any pet thinks about being mad, my dear dolls will take care of it, Lizzie borden is the oldest, and she know how to control pets like Mr. Weasel or the rancor pet R15 has, and sibyl will be better here, her insanity will invade the forums :p

I hereby declare that SWGalaxies forum will have a mansalves hare just for me! :pLoL
 Kjшlen
01-05-2003, 8:09 PM
Hey I'll Be DDslave #1
 Pisces
01-05-2003, 9:29 PM
Originally posted by Kjшlen
HA! I am Manslave #8! Hahaha, I'm much higher up that you guys muahahahahah. :p

Hehhehheh. Meet #7. :D

Oh, DD's gonna get some manslaves too. Uh-oh. There'll be no free men left anywhere.

Oh! What a world

Wacky_Baccy
01-05-2003, 11:07 PM
Posted by Kjшlen
HA! I am Manslave #8! Hahaha, I'm much higher up that you guys muahahahahah. :p You amuse me.

*dusts off his "Manslave Number One" title*

I heartily recommend that anyone with an excess of sanity visit Aresen (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=248) immediately... :dev11: :D

*wanders off to see what all this fuss over Galaxies is about...*
 Taos
01-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Oh...that green glow on your user name looks especially cool here with the black colored letters. :)

Wanna donate some points so I can get one? After all, you did steal that one. :xp:

*runs*
 Wacky_Baccy
01-05-2003, 11:49 PM
Well, I was going to use them for Operation Rogue Unit, but I suppose donating a few to you couldn't hurt, Lemming :p :D

140 coming your way =)
 Devil Doll
01-06-2003, 12:43 AM
you people are really generous with that, but I think if i were in the forums a lot to donate points Iґll do the same.

will some one wants to donate points to me??? :D:rofl: :rofl:

And No one can stop me!!! since they are very few girls in Lucas Forums, we are free to make whatever we want!!!!!!!!!!!!

start thinking about her manslaves thread.
 Jan Gaarni
01-06-2003, 12:10 PM
OH MY GOD, IT'S AN INVASION!!!!! :eek:

*sprays down the contaminated thread with anti-insanity gas*

*puts gass mask on*
caaaa psssshhh caaaa pssssshhhh everyone, stay clear till the fumes have laid caaaa psssshhh caaaa pssssshhhh :vadar:

:D :D :D
 Wraith 8
01-06-2003, 2:18 PM
uhmm if you do,..... i hope you take me as your number one :p :D
 Devil Doll
01-06-2003, 4:11 PM
itґs not an invasion, Iґm back again (I wasnґt in the forums for a long time and iґm back) and the other people is just trying to meet more people from other LF :p.

And we canґt die and your anti insanity spray didnґt work.

and wraithy: of course youґll be the number one ;P:D:xp: I just need to know more about the SWG members to decide which one will be my manslave ;)
 Kjшlen
01-06-2003, 4:47 PM
Originally posted by Devil Doll
and wraithy: of course youґll be the number one ;

HEY! I asked first! :p
Oh well, Second then, I guess it's fine, I'll still be ahead of Wacky In this one :p
 Jan Gaarni
01-06-2003, 5:28 PM
itґs not an invasion, Iґm back again (I wasnґt in the forums for a long time and iґm back) and the other people is just trying to meet more people from other LF :p
Hey, I'm only kidding. Wraithy knows me pretty well, he'll vouch for that, won't you, Wraith. :D

You guys and gals are all welcome over here anytime.
Infact, I have something for you. :)

To Aresen:
Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forum!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, one of the Welcomming Committee.

Be sure to check out the Read This First (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=71572) thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards (http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com), so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts (http://www.swgalaxies.net/extras/chocognort.jpg). Complementary Juztyn. :D

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net (http://www.swgalaxies.net) site which is connected to these forums.

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

There, now you've all been greeted. I don't think I gave you one when you first came over here, DD, so that one was to you to. ;)
 Devil Doll
01-06-2003, 11:57 PM
thanks jan!!! you are soo cute

*adds Jan Gaarni to her manslaves list :dev11:

this is the only SWG forum I am and thatґs because wraithy is a mod and because iґm a LF member and I donґt have anything else to do, Iґm trying to join another SWG forum at ezboard but just because the owner is a sexy boy :xp: err. forgot what I said
 Wraith 8
01-07-2003, 3:42 AM
Posted by Devil Doll
and wraithy: of course youґll be the number one I just need to know more about the SWG members to decide which one will be my manslaveTeeeheeee... thanx Devil Doll :D

Posted by Kjшlen
HEY! I asked first!Yeah... but you are forgetting one tiny thing :D... i know Devil Doll for one and a half years now.
I seen pictures of here... and i even saw her Live on DSS his webcam :D so...

Posted by Jan Gaarni
Hey, I'm only kidding. Wraithy knows me pretty well, he'll vouch for that, won't you, Wraith.Who is this invidel? insanity sqaudron..... kill this fool :p

Just kidding.... of course i will Jan :D

-Wraith 8-
 Jan Gaarni
01-07-2003, 12:09 PM
*adds Jan Gaarni to her manslaves list
Woohoo, I'm a manslave. :blubounc:

*realizes he's not sure what a manslave is*
errrr, is that a good thing? Should I freakout now? :(

thanks jan!!! you are soo cute
Thank you. I hear that alot. :)
 Devil Doll
01-07-2003, 12:51 PM
:rofl:

and you are modest too ;P

Iґll start my manslaves thread when I found another 2 manslaves, so you can know what you can and what you canґt do :p

(I need to lurk aroun the forum to know more about SWG members cause my manslave needs to be in SWG forum :p)
 Jan Gaarni
01-07-2003, 1:38 PM
Iґll start my manslaves thread when I found another 2 manslaves, so you can know what you can and what you canґt do :p
*starts to freak out at the thought*

Mommy :yelhelp:

:D :D :D
 Taos
01-08-2003, 5:05 AM
Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

*realizes he's not sure what a manslave is*
errrr, is that a good thing? Should I freakout now? :(

Yes, be afraid Jan. :D

I don't think it will hurt.......much :dev11: :whip1:

Kjшlen