Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

jet pack demo

Page: 1 of 1
 shinji2002
11-30-2002, 10:04 AM
i downloaded the jetpack demo thing last night but it didn't work:( wut thing would i need for it to work?
 BobaJango
11-30-2002, 12:23 PM
Did you upgrade to version 1.04? This can be found at www.jediknightii.net) in the files bin under "essentials."
Otherwise just upload a mod called Jedi Plus 3.4 onto your computer. It should work.:)

:fett: :jango:
 shinji2002
11-30-2002, 6:01 PM
does it work for sp and do i need the jango or boba fett skins for it to work?
 El Sitherino
11-30-2002, 6:19 PM
no it doesnt.and no you dont but it wont look right if they dont have packs on the back.
 BobaJango
12-01-2002, 2:23 AM
Aren't they making one that does work in SP? Anyway, it wont look right on any other model other than Jango or Boba, like InsaneSith said. (but they do have models of Jaster and Montross
found here:
http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=764)

But WHY you want one of these models is because it looks like someone lighting their own fart on any other model. (funny looking, but odd.) :D

shinji2002
12-01-2002, 7:11 PM
how do i make it work?
 BobaJango
12-02-2002, 12:38 AM
Which one?
The jetpack, I would recommend that you use Jedi Plus 3.4, as this is the best of all of the JediPLUS mods,
(found here: http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=925) and download it to your Gamedata/Jediplus folder (you will need to create the folder if the zip doesn't automatically do it for you. But if your zip does, just extract all of the files onto your Gamedata folder.) Then start up multiplayer, choose setup>mods. Then select jedi plus and click load. Jedi Outcast WILL restart. If your screen goes white for more than 35 seconds, you either have another mod interfering, or you haven't already upgraded to version 1.04 (found here: http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=477)
Just install it after that.

To make the Jetpack work (after you make sure you did ALL of the steps above.) Enter cheat mode (shift+~) and enter "bind (key) jetpack" (i like z for the jetpack.) Then press (key chosen) to activate your jetpack. If it doesn't start(smoke coming out of your character's jetpack) then enter mod_jetpack 2. And then enter your key to start/stop your jetpack. It should work:)

NOTE: you DO NOT need cheat mode (EXAMPLE: devmap ffa_yavin) activated for this to work. Every time you load JediPLUS just type in the key for your jetpack to start up and it will do it.

Check out the other CVARs on the mod, they include two lightsaber, double-bladed lightsaber, and TWO Double bladed lightsabers.(enter while just holding the handle: /thedestroyer, it will ignite, then swich it back to just holding the handle, and type in /twosaber. IT'S FUN!) And many many more. :D

BobaJango
12-04-2002, 1:49 AM
Did it work? Or should i simplify the process in steps?:)

Page: 1 of 1