Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Release: Reborn Duels! "Download!"

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkErik
11-29-2002, 12:15 PM
Hi all!

Yesterday, as I walked through my "talus - Imperial Base" SP-Level for beta-testing, I spawned, as always some reborns for fun. I came up with the idea to make a small map for myself just for fun, sabering with reborns after another.

It works out very nice and well, and so I decided to release it to the community for people, who just wanna have fun.

It's a very small map for SP, with some breakables and scripts, fog and spawning Reborns (diff. kinds). Just for fun and just 227KB (using only ingame resources) big.

I submitted it to JediknightII.Net, Massassi, and some other sites.

But you can download it right here in this thread, too...

Download the .pk3, put it in the \gamedata\base path, start the game and type

map duel

into the console.

Sorry, the map has no end after the last cinematic, I couldn't get the script to return to main screen... working on it.

Hope you'll have fun!

Download duel.pk3 (http://members.chello.at/fisch/duel/duel.pk3) here. (227KB)

Thanks to RichDiseal for his tuts (see you next summer <g>) and to Kengo for his cinematic scripts here, 'cause no readme is implemented.
Page: 1 of 1