Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great Job Buts Some More Reviews

Page: 1 of 1
 kieperkj
11-28-2002, 12:04 PM
i AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I AM VERY PLEASED WITH YOUR SITE AND THE CONTENT DISPLAYED BUT I WOULD BE A LITTLE HAPPIER IF THERE WERE MORE REVIEWS ON FILES. ALTHOUGH I HAVE CHECKED OUT MANY SITES RELATING TO MODIFICATIONS FOR GAMES AND HAVE FOUND VERY FEW THAT WERE EXCITING AND FUN TO NAVIGATE THROUGH. YOU HAVE GREAT FILES,MODS,AND TWEAKS FOR JEDI KNIGHT II AND I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I WILL CONTINUE TO VISIT YOUR SITE AND REFER YOU TO BUDDIES.

THANKS AND KEEP IT UP.
 acdcfanbill
12-01-2002, 10:25 PM
well, its usually up to whomever sends in their file to add screenshots and info about it. if the filemasters had to do that with every single thing they put up on the site, it would take forever im sure! :D
 obi
12-01-2002, 10:43 PM
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION. WE AT THE JEDIKNIGHTII.NET STAFF WORK OUR BEST TO BRING THE VIEWERS WHAT THEY WANT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT,

OBI13
Page: 1 of 1