Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new demands for skinners

Page: 1 of 1
 Count Stenr0
11-15-2002, 10:09 PM
:( i feel that in the past i hurt some feelings....hurt a man...and to him my sorrow is sent. but please...someone....someone please hear me plee? someone make another maw... a maw hilt...HOLY COW IT JUST ARROSE TO ME NOW! OK! TO THE DUDE WHO MADE THE OLD MAW IN THE SKINS! HOW BOUT UPDATING IT? i dont know if its possible but u could try? not saying u have too or anything but yeah. OR IF ANYONE ELSE? WOULD....PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE A MAW!!! oh and whoever made the jerek MINT! and someone make another sariss? PLEASE? :( i havent seen one on this sight but 9 year old anakin would be nice. and some of those little padawans from episode 2...i know i know im asking alot but WOW if i could do it trust me peaple i would BUT UTMOST IMPORTANT! MAW! and now im going to try to type maw so u get my attention
_
/\ /\ /\ \.\ /./ |/|
/. \ / .\ /_\ \.\ /./ |\|
/./ \/ \.\ /./ \.\ \ . /\ . / |/|
/./ \.\ /./ \.\ \ / \/ ||||
::|
|||
|||
 Dark Warrior
11-15-2002, 11:10 PM
This belongs in the request forum. :)
 Taigan
12-01-2002, 1:19 AM
yea i think someone should take up stenros offer,i mean i wouldnt mind a cooler maw,saris an a new jerek! mwhaha
 SettingShadow
12-01-2002, 2:49 AM
Originally posted by Count Stenr0
:( i feel that in the past i hurt some feelings....hurt a man...and to him my sorrow is sent. but please...someone....someone please hear me plee? someone make another maw... a maw hilt...HOLY COW IT JUST ARROSE TO ME NOW! OK! TO THE DUDE WHO MADE THE OLD MAW IN THE SKINS! HOW BOUT UPDATING IT? i dont know if its possible but u could try? not saying u have too or anything but yeah. OR IF ANYONE ELSE? WOULD....PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE A MAW!!! oh and whoever made the jerek MINT! and someone make another sariss? PLEASE? :( i havent seen one on this sight but 9 year old anakin would be nice. and some of those little padawans from episode 2...i know i know im asking alot but WOW if i could do it trust me peaple i would BUT UTMOST IMPORTANT! MAW! and now im going to try to type maw so u get my attention
_
/\ /\ /\ \.\ /./ |/|
/. \ / .\ /_\ \.\ /./ |\|
/./ \/ \.\ /./ \.\ \ . /\ . / |/|
/./ \.\ /./ \.\ \ / \/ ||||
::|
|||
|||

Hate to break it to ya but, the guy who made Maw (Madjai) is the same guy who is making the Jerec model :rolleyes: .
Page: 1 of 1