Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Someone Make A Maw!

Page: 1 of 1
 Count Stenr0
11-13-2002, 12:19 AM
K GUYS SERIOSLY! I LOVE STAR WARS
! I KNOW MAW ISNT PARTICULAILY AN AMAZING CHARACTER BUT SOME CRAP SKINNER MADE SOME CRAP MAW! MAKE A MAW THAT ACTUALLY DOESNT MAKE FOOTSTEPS AND IS TALLER AND MAKE A MAW HILT! SOMEONE!!! IM BEGGING! -=gets on knees=- POOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!! AND ehem make a maw hilt! MY EMAILS TYLERBERTRAM@HOTMAIL.COM please! someone! make a maw! dont try and remodel the crap maw that that other person made! just like get desann and remodel him into maw! MAAW! PLEASE GUYS! WEVE MADE YODA?! 3PO? eham....not a yaddle..... WE'VE EVEN MADE A WATTO! AHEM someonemakelittleanny hem!

---------------PLEASE!-----------MAW---------------PLEEEEEEEESE!!!!! IT WOULD BE A REVOLUTION!- ps. dont make a crap maw, im serios, who ever does 10 lashes with a wet noodle to them!
:fett:
 SettingShadow
11-13-2002, 4:02 AM
Uhm....... :rolleyes:

1. This is a request and belongs in the REQUEST FORUMS

2. There I already an excellent Maw model out there (and about footsteps sounds: I dont think you can remove them).

3. Are you talking about this Maw? (http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?ID=3961) Cause if you do I tell you that isnt made by a crap SKINNER it is made by an EXCELLENT MODELER! And I belive he put real effort in it, so dont talk crap about peoples work!
 The Truthful Liar
11-13-2002, 4:47 AM
Count Stenr0: Since you're obviously new and you don't know better I'll go easy on you. I'm going to move this into the Request Forum, however if you post in the same fashion again, I will close the thread. If you follow the link that Eek Kyth has provided you will find the best and most accurate maw model available.
 Darth Stenro
11-15-2002, 9:17 PM
sten, mobius is back and he did remodle that other maw, and he made a hilt and he wont listen about the no footstep sounds, me and jason are working on it master. soon we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge[COLOR=orangered][FONT=courier new][SIZE=4]:bdroid2:
 shukrallah
11-21-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Count Stenr0
K GUYS SERIOSLY! I LOVE STAR WARS
! I KNOW MAW ISNT PARTICULAILY AN AMAZING CHARACTER BUT SOME CRAP SKINNER MADE SOME CRAP MAW! MAKE A MAW THAT ACTUALLY DOESNT MAKE FOOTSTEPS AND IS TALLER AND MAKE A MAW HILT! SOMEONE!!! IM BEGGING! -=gets on knees=- POOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!! AND ehem make a maw hilt! MY EMAILS TYLERBERTRAM@HOTMAIL.COM please! someone! make a maw! dont try and remodel the crap maw that that other person made! just like get desann and remodel him into maw! MAAW! PLEASE GUYS! WEVE MADE YODA?! 3PO? eham....not a yaddle..... WE'VE EVEN MADE A WATTO! AHEM someonemakelittleanny hem!

---------------PLEASE!-----------MAW---------------PLEEEEEEEESE!!!!! IT WOULD BE A REVOLUTION!- ps. dont make a crap maw, im serios, who ever does 10 lashes with a wet noodle to them!
:fett:

i saw a maw at www.jediknightii.net)
Page: 1 of 1