Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Free Wedge in RS 3d

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Skywalker
11-10-2002, 10:54 AM
Hey you out there. I'm having trouble with getting gold in the mission where you must free Wedge Antilles before he comes in a Imperial Camp. I played it several times and I never get gold, always silver.:(

Help me, any advice?:confused:
 Rogue15
11-10-2002, 1:34 PM
That's a tough one. I think you should ionize all the cars on the train except the ones that don't have guns, this will slow it down enough for you to go on a killing spree for ties, at-sts, barracks, missile turrets, and turbolasers. It's difficult cause they don't give you alot of time, i think only 4 minutes? btw, you CAN destroy the train station that the train goes to when you fail the mission, but it's not really necessary.
 Jedi Skywalker
11-11-2002, 3:02 PM
Thanks again for the advice Rogue15. Did you get my message btw? Your a Rogue a like beacuse of your advice!! Keep up the good work and may the Force be with you!
Page: 1 of 1