Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

More Jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord_Plo_Koon
11-09-2002, 7:54 PM
I made some jedi skins. Go to: http://www22.brinkster.com/thepastawakened/screenshots.html) to see what they look like. What do you think?
 Hekx
11-10-2002, 1:28 AM
Nice generic skins :thumbsup:
Maybe you should reskin the Jedi Trainer and other Jedi model too to add some variety.

The modification also sounds very good. Is the modification for SP or MP?
Being able to weild 2 sabers in SP sounds very good.
 The Truthful Liar
11-10-2002, 2:27 AM
The pics with holding two sabers are not authentic. Firstly the top image was from an original screenshot that lucasarts/raven took and it's been modified. At least the jedi look diverse and will add something to the gameplay (even though they're reskins).
 Lord_Plo_Koon
11-10-2002, 5:54 AM
It is for single player. There are going to be alot of jedi reskins and new models. Unfortunatly I think you are right aboutthat pic being fake. My only to coders made it and keep teling me it is real. We are going to havethe ablity to use two sabers in single player eventualy.
Page: 1 of 1