Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question about gamecodes

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedi Skywalker
11-09-2002, 5:16 AM
I've tried out the gamecodes I saw on this page. But the day after my computer crashed. I was wondering if it had something to do with the gamecodes?
 Rogue15
11-09-2002, 12:54 PM
I doubt it. What do you mean your computer crashed? locked up? froze? the game has never locked up my computer, sometimes the game crashes on me. (crashes to desktop, not the whole computer crashing)
 Jedi Skywalker
11-10-2002, 10:59 AM
It really crashed. I was wondering because the night before I played Rogue Squadron for the first time with gamecodes.

It really crashed, I couldnt get Windows 98 started.

Sometimes I've got trouble with the mouse when I'm playing the game.

I'm happy that my computer works again and that I can play Star Wars again and that I can ask my questions again.

Thanks Rogue15, you're the best help.
 Rogue15
11-10-2002, 3:14 PM
heh, maybe you shouldn't cheat to beat the game. ;) I did that my first times playing the game, it kinda ruined the over-all experience, but it's still the best game ever.

btw, feel free to join in on all the discussions at downtime! :)
 Jedi Skywalker
11-11-2002, 3:22 PM
What do you mean with the discussions in downtime?
 Rogue15
11-11-2002, 3:29 PM
the threads/topics there, you should post some there, that's where everybody who has beaten Rogue Squadron hangs out at. :) (some don't even own the game though)
Page: 1 of 1