Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Dark Jan

Page: 1 of 1
 Tuck
11-05-2002, 6:26 PM
 The Truthful Liar
11-05-2002, 6:43 PM
Welcome, Tuck! I hope you enjoy your stay and please accept this complimentary Lucasforums welcome basket filled with numerous amounts of candy which you can snack on while browsing through our forums! :D :D :D

Looks good. Perhaps you could add more depth to the parts and clothing though, it seems just abit flat to me like it's been plastered.

Cheers ;)
 Wudan
11-05-2002, 6:45 PM
Uh, are the ... details turned all the way up?
 The Truthful Liar
11-05-2002, 6:48 PM
Looks like medium - high texture detail and medium model detail, no AA iether. :(
 Wudan
11-05-2002, 6:52 PM
But still, looks good, clothing needs more more more detail please. Photo rip the tex's if you hafta.

Like the overall look, never did like Jan's face, tho, so... feel free to Darth Maul her face (ie, face paint her, or something)
 The Truthful Liar
11-05-2002, 6:54 PM
One word: Tatoos. :cool:
 Tuck
11-05-2002, 6:56 PM
Well, I have JK2 running on low-res for a reason: Super crappy PC.

The screenshot was taken in high quality mode I thought, I'm going to get my friend Outlaw to take better pics.

The textures are actually VERY detailed, but it's hard to tell in that mode :(
 The Truthful Liar
11-05-2002, 6:58 PM
The things on Jan's thighs look like their stuck on her skin, like metallic latex, work on that.
 Tuck
11-05-2002, 7:10 PM
Uh... hm... I might change the name of it, because shes not really a SITH Jan. If she were a Sith, then I would have added tattoos or junk.

This is just Dark Jan, maybe just a training outfit or something.

Also, those things on her thighs are form-fitting woven aluminum... uhm... shorts. :)
 Wudan
11-05-2002, 7:13 PM
Thing 'rugged-tough, not so wussy' Jan, but I get what you mean.
 DapperDanMan
11-10-2002, 1:22 AM
Hey, I like it. Looks great. I think you should do something to her face. Don't know what, just something. Is that some kinda tan-line on her stomach or is that just the low detail on your PC? Lookin good. Keep it up. :D
 idontlikegeorge
11-13-2002, 3:21 AM
yeah, one thing i hate about jan skins is they look like jan... if the face could be changed somewhat, i dunno how, i saw hapslash do a jan face skin that did not look like jan
 Tuck
11-13-2002, 6:21 PM
Actually, I quite like Jan. She kinda reminds me of the girl I like, who has dark hair and is part Hawaiian.

If I can get the MP Surfs to work, I'll piost it.
Page: 1 of 1