Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Mars

Page: 2 of 2
 wedge2211
12-10-2002, 4:25 PM
OKay, um, I gave a link to the file to jkii.net and pcgamemods.com, and nothing's happened yet, does anyone know what the turnaround time is for a submission? I'm getting antsy. :)

I have it up on my personal site but I'm afraid to give out the link cause i don't know if lots of people DL'ing it will cause my college to kill my bandwidth or something.
 WhiteShdw
12-10-2002, 4:46 PM
JediknightII.net can sometimes take a long time to update, but PCgamemods is usually pretty fast. Sergio does test the level first and makes some screenshots. So that's probably what's taking so long.
 wedge2211
12-11-2002, 9:23 PM
Here it is!!!

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=file&id=1078)

Have fun everybody! Comments and suggestions are apprecitated!
 WhiteShdw
12-12-2002, 9:25 AM
Very Nice.

I played it a bit offline. Not too long, but it plays very well.

What is that music that you used? It sounds very familiar.
 wedge2211
12-12-2002, 10:28 AM
"Mars: The God of War" from Gustav Holst's "The Planets." Old classical music. :)
 WhiteShdw
12-12-2002, 4:57 PM
hehe, I never listen to classical music. Somebody probably used it in a movie trailer some time, because i'm pretty sure I heard it before.
 Toonces
12-12-2002, 5:05 PM
Sorry it took so long, right now I'm the only one regularly uploading files so we've developed a nice little backlog. We're going to be looking for more staff soon so hopefully this won't last long.

As soon as the Jedi's are finished I'll be able to completely catch up :)

Nice map btw :D
Page: 2 of 2