Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Deja Vu Thread

Page: 1 of 1
 Clem
10-28-2002, 3:34 PM
as the name would suggest post yer experiences of deja vu
 whitedragon
10-28-2002, 5:04 PM
Originally posted by Darth Clem
as the name would suggest post yer experiences of deja vu
um deja vu is uh reall complicated to describe sence its brought on by stress
 Darklighter
10-28-2002, 7:22 PM
I always have deja vu...I would say I experience it twice every week, very strange, though I can't think of any specific experiences that I have had at the moment:(
 Sivy
10-28-2002, 7:25 PM
i never get deja vu
 gorganfloss
10-28-2002, 7:25 PM
Im constantly havvng deja vu...Its a bit strange since it happens to me so often.
 Sivy
10-28-2002, 7:26 PM
i never get deja vu

:D
 ZBomber
10-28-2002, 7:32 PM
Originally posted by Sivy B
i never get deja vu

Neither do I

:D spammer :D
 Sivy
10-28-2002, 7:37 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber

:D spammer :D

well someone had to do it
 Boba Rhett
10-28-2002, 7:39 PM
Woah.... this thread gives me Deja Vu.

Ahahahahahahaa..... ahahahhahahaa......

I'll show myself out. :indif:
 ZBomber
10-28-2002, 7:43 PM
Originally posted by Sivy B

well someone had to do it

that someone was me!

:hatchrun: :D
 Darklighter
10-28-2002, 7:45 PM
No spamming dudes...this is giving me massive deja vu of all those harmlessly started topic which turned into spam...
s
No more!:mad: :D :p
 Chase Windu
10-28-2002, 8:23 PM
I have so many Deja Vu experiences that I sometimes wonder if I've lived this life before.
 Leemu Taos
10-28-2002, 9:47 PM
Like Darklighter, it seems to happen to me frequently......I can't remember anything specific.....I'll just be in a certain place and it will feel and seem like I've been there before.

I don't know how exactly to explain it, it's just weird......
 Wrinkled~Lemon
10-28-2002, 9:57 PM
yea, i have plenty of dejб vъ throughout my life... used to be freaked out whenever i 're-living' that particular moment but now its like a normal thing for me already...
i once had this dream, where i was kissing my best friend at that time (its a girl....duh....) n then two days later... it happened! everything was exactly the same except that in my dream, it was daytime whereas when it happened, it was nighttime...
 Khier
10-28-2002, 10:01 PM
whoa ill have a dream where something happens then it happens like the next day or whatever too! hmm i was gonna type something but it is really hard to describe deja-vu
 StormHammer
10-28-2002, 10:25 PM
I too have experienced a lot of dejб vъ in my lifetime. Sometimes I'll go somewhere I've never been before, and it all seems very familiar. Or I'll have a conversation with someone, and I know exactly what they're going to say next because we've had exactly the same conversation before (except we haven't). This can happen with people I've never even met before.

Is it premonition? Or are there simply glitches in time, where your consciousness can be in two different times at the same time, and it then becomes part of your memory?

All I know is...sometimes it's spooky when it happens. :eyeraise:
 gorganfloss
10-28-2002, 10:28 PM
I get deja vu with movies a lot. I can also tell what Im gunna be dreaming a day before I dream it, yet I have no control of my dreams when they happen, like I used to.
 Jah Warrior
10-28-2002, 10:37 PM
man i'm plagued by deja vu, hold on I'm sure this thread seems familiar.

*shudders*

I reckon its the parts of the brain that are not used exercising them self. you know, like they say that humans only use 10 percent of the brain capacity, maybe its the hidden abilities of the mind breaking loose for a moment?
 darthweaver
10-29-2002, 6:57 AM
i have deja vu alot. this book called celestien prophecy explains things like this (and for a matter of fact everything else in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!) everyone should read it. the story element of the book is created and is just a way to deliver the 9 insights of this spiritual thing. it's undoubtly true and helps explain deja vu
 Kstar__2
10-29-2002, 9:00 AM
Originally posted by darthweaver
i have deja vu alot. this book called celestien prophecy explains things like this (and for a matter of fact everything else in the universe!!!!!!!!!!!) everyone should read it. the story element of the book is created and is just a way to deliver the 9 insights of this spiritual thing. it's undoubtly true and helps explain deja vu

i've read that book too, it's really one of the best books i've ever read, i suggest you also read the other books by james redfield

i don't have deja-vu that much, but when i do have them, they always are verry long, like knowing a whole conversation and stuff:S wierd
 SettingShadow
10-29-2002, 9:09 AM
Yeah theese Deja Vu things is spooky I have Deja Vu sometimes. Once I had a dream with two cartoons just walking in a place, then the next day I was at the exact same place, spooky.
 PhantomHelix
10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
i have it all the time. at least 2 times a day. usually, ill be posting or doin homework and it feels like ive already done it....its really weird.
 Pad
10-29-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by StormHammer
I too have experienced a lot of dejб vъ in my lifetime. Sometimes I'll go somewhere I've never been before, and it all seems very familiar. Or I'll have a conversation with someone, and I know exactly what they're going to say next because we've had exactly the same conversation before (except we haven't). This can happen with people I've never even met before.

Is it premonition? Or are there simply glitches in time, where your consciousness can be in two different times at the same time, and it then becomes part of your memory?

i cant recall any deja vuґs at he moment but i have a lot of em like stormhammer here.
 Chewbacco
10-30-2002, 1:22 AM
Originally posted by StormHammer

That happens to me too.
I have a dream that I don't really remember then later I go to a certain place and it looked fimiliar.
It is like my dreams can tell the future. WHOA! :eyeraise:
Page: 1 of 1