Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Freddy Krueger/DO READ THIS

Page: 1 of 1
 SupremePain
10-28-2002, 2:05 PM
i am pretty much a newbie modeller and im making Freddy Krueger that guy with the knife hand...
ill probably be done shortly but ill need some help UW-Mapping and stuff..... plus i wanna know how to use Gmax not that im using that to make Freddy i am using Milkshape:)
plz do replie

AND PLZZ do post something in here.... dont just look ... lol even tell me if its gonna suck... i just need some info from u guys:cool:
 Psynex
10-28-2002, 3:15 PM
I thought Edward was the one with scissor hands? *har har* Ok, now that my cheesiness is out of the way:

We can't even tell you it suck because there's no pictures! To be honest with you though, I see more "n00bs" on here that actually end up pulling out some decent work. So don't shoot yourself down just yet.

I'd love to see a Freddy character in any game really. He's a bad@ss! Also, I found a HUGE tutorial on making a character in Milkshape. It was a full process tutorial which I'll try and find again and post it here for you. It was some 100+ pages with TONS of pictures. really nice.

**BLINK**

OK, found it. (http://www.dosfx.com/tutorials/csgirl/default.asp)
 SupremePain
10-28-2002, 3:24 PM
hehe thx for the tut man its a good one... :)
um yes i know bout that there is no pics thats cuase i dident think that the stuff ive made on the model so far was worth posting;)
well thx for the tut:cool:
 Kranckor
10-28-2002, 8:45 PM
Post what ya got we wanna see!
 SupremePain
10-29-2002, 2:52 PM
yes i will probably post some WIP pics of Freddy tomorow:D

btw how many polys is a C-S model?
 SupremePain
10-30-2002, 2:45 PM
hey ppl heres some pics of freddy:D the model will be done by the weekend but not ready to get in game:)

if the link dont work when copy and paste it to your internet browser http://www.geocities.com/pains_hood/FredWIP.html)
 SupremePain
10-30-2002, 3:35 PM
guys plz post something in here! only 2 ppl has posted something (other when me) plz guys keep my thread alive!:(
 Hellfire Jedi
10-30-2002, 5:07 PM
Nice pain ;) now what u NEED to do on the hands its extend them into one of ahh knife (fingers) make them go a BIT longer and some what curved then make a point on the end
 SupremePain
10-30-2002, 6:16 PM
yup but i think im gonna make the hand a liltle more complicated then that:)
 SupremePain
10-31-2002, 10:50 AM
what do u guys think of the model so far?:)
 frendon
10-31-2002, 11:51 AM
did u use any of the glm that are already in the game?
 SupremePain
10-31-2002, 12:10 PM
yup i did.... thats pretty easy to see :)i did it cuase i thought the body of this model was perfect for Freddy
 SupremePain
11-02-2002, 4:17 PM
damn it i can see this thread is dieing.... o well.............................................. ......

ill just make a thread when Freddy comes out.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 Scouttrooper
11-02-2002, 4:36 PM
It's looking good :D :D D
oke, you doing this with Milkshape 3D how do you think to get it ingame ??? you must hierarchy it with 3Ds Max (i don't know how)

Maybe i can help you with some 3d stuff (the head) !! :D

just reply a message at my thread (WIP: 4 md3 models) so my thread is not die :D

btw have you seen my md3 models :D i have updated all of them :D

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sith Infiltrator : 95 % (detaching 50%)
Pit Droid : 68 % (update pic soon)
Tie Interceptor : 100 % (still redo skin)
Eopie : 60 % (update pic soon)
Hoth Lasercannon 100 %
Hoth Atgar 1.4 Fd cannon : 25 %
Gargoyle for JEDI_Anakin_S : 60 %

New,.. site :The Models (http://scouttrooper1.tripod.com/photoalbum/)
---------------------------------------------------------------
 SupremePain
11-02-2002, 7:14 PM
i have some good/bad news
im making this model from scrathc cuase before i hade imported a glm file.... it was very hard to work with..... im starting all over and making the model from scrath but it will turn out much better this way and yes i know i need someone to help me do some stuff.......... :)
and i would like ur help we will talk :D
 ZASH
11-05-2002, 10:53 AM
You will have to export your Milkshape model to a 3DS format so that someone can import your model into 3dsmax (or Gmax as far as that's concerned). I've only used 3dsmax to heirarchy models and make them and UVMap them. I don'tknow what all you can do with Gmax though. It's a scaled down version of 3dsmax. But I personally wouldn't recamend Milkshape to anyone. Anyway, if you get the model done and get it in 3ds format, I'll Heirarchy it and get it in game (You'll have to have it UVMapped first b/c I hate UVMapping with a passion). i wanna see Krueger running around with a light saber.
 SupremePain
11-05-2002, 11:12 AM
lol okay ZASH i would be happy if u would help me then it gets done:D and btw i knew all about what i need to have done later :cool:
 TarusJRL
11-05-2002, 10:06 PM
The one thing I think is stupid or weird in some horror movies is the killer comes back. They probelly have a company called Killer INC,

Alright Mikels over there Jasons over there, the chuckys are right down the hall and the advanced course is Freddy Krueger.
 ZASH
11-06-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by TarusJRL
The one thing I think is stupid or weird in some horror movies is the killer comes back. They probelly have a company called Killer INC,

Alright Mikels over there Jasons over there, the chuckys are right down the hall and the advanced course is Freddy Krueger.
I find it comical that the bad guys always walk slow and the idiot person always runs and still the bad guy catches them.
 Kranckor
11-06-2002, 12:52 AM
AHHHHHHHHH I missed the first batch of screens you had :'(
 SupremePain
11-06-2002, 10:24 AM
yeah i agree all horror movies allways have some super natural killers.... like that guy with that white mask on in "Holloween H2O"
(i forgot his name):p he NEVER dies he just keeps going and goin (like the bartary bunny:rolleyes: )
im just gonna make Freddy Krueger cuase he looks cool:cool:
 Kranckor
11-06-2002, 2:27 PM
Michael is cooler.
 SupremePain
11-06-2002, 3:24 PM
o yeah thats his name:cool:
btw is there some reason "Micheel" or whatever, is all super human thingy?:)
 [JKZ]_Yun
11-11-2002, 7:37 AM
look's nice man:D
Freddy is a devil :dev7:
 ninja
11-27-2002, 2:55 AM
whats up i went to your sight and i could'nt see the pics. i guess your remodeling. would you consider making a JASON model? old jason and JASON X?
 SupremePain
11-27-2002, 9:44 AM
yeah i am re-modelling it.. and yes ive thought about making a jason but i dunno
 ninja
11-27-2002, 1:45 PM
hey well if your think about making a new model theres a place in the request forum called "MODELS IDEAS 4 OTHERS" i made. theres a few good ideas in there. maybe you can snagg one
Page: 1 of 1