Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kyle to Shadowtrooper?

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Vader III
10-27-2002, 8:55 AM
The problem is like this:
I can change LUKE into shadowtrooper but I can't do it with KYLE! I have the required files so what's wrong?
So I'm asking:
1. Help me turn him into a Shadowtrooper or...
2. help me find a Shadowtrooper SP mod.

Thanx!
 SettingShadow
10-27-2002, 9:59 AM
Whats the problem turning it to Kyle?
Its already been done actually, it was the first mod that turned kyle into someone else I seen. I saw it on www.jk2files.com), dunno if its still there.
 Darth Vader III
10-28-2002, 6:08 AM
Hiya Squater! Well the problem is that it doesn't turn into Kyle. But I tried to put on SP Luke. It turned out something between Luke and Shadowtrooper (!?). So what does that mean? I checked the files and I didn't have a replacing Kyle with Shadowtrooper attempts there. So where's the problem?
 Darth Vader III
10-28-2002, 6:15 AM
Thanx!
 SettingShadow
10-28-2002, 6:51 AM
What do you mean? I dont think I told you something else, or is Im going mad :confused: . And NP. errr.... Why did I say NP when I dont even know whatIÒ‘ve helped you with :confused: :confused: . Pherphaps I am going mad...... nah. Anyway glad I could help... with whatever I helped you with.......
 Darth Vader III
10-28-2002, 8:02 AM
No you're not going mad. The link you offered me:
I searched there a bit and found many useful files including SP shadowtrooper and sounds (Yes!!!). So:

Thanx!
 SettingShadow
10-28-2002, 8:12 AM
Oh that NP alway glad to be able to help.
Page: 1 of 1