Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Happy Birthday to Pedro!

Page: 1 of 1
 Zathu Koon
10-22-2002, 9:53 PM
I visit the forums to see what's up, and I notice it is our dear friend Pedro the Hutt's birthday, so it is to you, that I owe you this:

Happy Birthday!
 Boba Rhett
10-22-2002, 10:14 PM
Dude! Pedro, Happy Birthday!

Here's your Birthday Basket.

*hands Pedro a Birthday Basket*

Here's your bsket making elf.

*hands Pedro a Basket Making Elf (http://www.bobarhett.netfirms.com/Elf.JPG)

And finally, here's your cake:

http://www.bobarhett.netfirms.com/cake.jpg)
 obi
10-22-2002, 10:58 PM
Pedro was born?

You learn somethin new every day ^_^

Happy b-day pedro.

:)
 Redwing
10-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Happy birthday Pedro! How old be you? :D
 Rogue15
10-23-2002, 12:30 AM
hey!! happy birthday!!!
 Pedro The Hutt
10-23-2002, 7:22 AM
Tehe, thanks guys ^_^ much appreciated =D
Oh and I'm 18 now bwahahaha.
(and to think I hadn't even turned 16 yet when I first joined this place *gets all emotional and nostalgic*)
 Darth Simpson
10-24-2002, 3:29 PM
Late happy birthday!
 Pedro The Hutt
10-24-2002, 5:22 PM
Thank you oh fellow knight who says "Bah"
 Darth Simpson
10-24-2002, 5:34 PM
Been a while hasn't it? Bah!

Tell me, any plans to buy an Xbox when PSO arrives? Me and Dave are all set... ;)
 Pedro The Hutt
10-26-2002, 8:21 AM
Actually, I'm still undecided on which console to get now. ^.^
 obi
10-26-2002, 8:35 AM
Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt
Actually, I'm still undecided on which console to get now. ^.^

That's why you say "screw consoles" and upgrade your PC. :D
 Darth Simpson
10-26-2002, 9:35 AM
Well, as I said earlier, me and Dave are just waiting for you to buy an Xbox... :p
 BeastMaster
10-27-2002, 11:27 AM
Very belated B-day greetings from me (I tried to post last Wednesday, but the server was so slow, the page wouldn't load :snear: ).

And I'd second the Xbox vote. Don't have one myself, but between the Buffy game, Robotech, and the rumours of an upcoming game called Transformers: Generation Zero, Xbox looks like the winner.

Gamecube has a new Zelda game, but this one looks impossibly bad; the graphics are "cell-shaded" and superdeformed, so that it looks like some sort of 3D SouthPark. After the dazzling graphics of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, this is just. . . dissappointing.

Plus the Xbox logo looks like a Hellmouth breaking open to spread devastation and carnage into our Realm. :evil2:
 Boba Rhett
10-27-2002, 3:59 PM
*hits obi13 in the head with a rock*

Now that that unpleasantness is out of the way.... :D

Nintendo is a good company that I believe has just lost it's way. I have faith in them but even I don't know what the hell they're doing nowadays. :disaprove

Take Zelda. Why was it so important to them for it to be different? There wasn't an outcry of people who wanted it to be that way. They just wanted it so badly to be different from everything else, they changed it in to what it is. "Making him like he originally was" That's bull. He looked that way back then because that's the best he could look. :D The gameplay better blow my underwear off me.

For now, go with the Xbox. I think you should consider getting a GC a while down the road.
 obi
10-27-2002, 6:02 PM
Now ya see, I say one thing about consoles and rhett hits me with a rock. You see what I have to put up with EVERY DAY Pedro?

:D
 Pedro The Hutt
10-28-2002, 12:47 PM
oh I'm sure you can manage lol.
And thanks guys hehe.. I'll look into the X-box and see all the stuff that's out there for it. (my sis'll be content if I do get an X-Box, she's a DOA fanatic)
Page: 1 of 1