Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 8

Page: 3 of 5
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 6:38 PM
*fells something powerful in the force*
"theres a strange feeling again. I guess ill work for the impirials for a while now that i don't have a ship, maybe i can get one without rebel markings."
*heads tward imp building*
 Cmdr. Cracken
10-29-2002, 7:07 PM
*Cracken smiled, and warmly shook Flaxs' hand. Flax looked startled for a bit. Odd to see a Sith Lord be so polite........ almost unverving. Yet, Cracken was sincere.*

Very well. *He took the Holopad, and redrew the outlining territories and worlds*

I'll have my Moffs of those sectors move out immediatly. *He nodded to one of the Royal Guards to do this. the Guard nodded, and started to speak into a comlink*

I look forward to the Senate and the Chief of State approving this.

((OOS: EVeryone should probably look over this version, as it will most likely be the final. Blue is Republic Worlds, Red is Imperial, Neon Green is Neutral, Orange is the Seperatist Territory, whom have threatened to seperate from the EMpire, and the Grey oulines the Loyalists, who have asked for Imperial Protection and have loyalty to the Palpatine line)).
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 7:23 PM
*arrives at imp building.*
"nobody on the front desk, i guess ill just have to help myself."
*pushes doors open*

(OOC:can some sith/jedi discover my force-sensitivity?
 Redwing
10-29-2002, 8:41 PM
((OOS: Scar: Young Irvine should be the one in control, otherwise there was no point to merging them, remember? ^.^

The events of NJO could not have happened anyway, because Ithor is apparently still intact.

Jokemaster: There aren't any Rebels anymore, just so you know - this is set 20+ years after Return of the Jedi. btw, you're so close to Irvine that anyone Force-sensitive in the area would mistake your power for part of his - unless you ran into Irvine himself))

*The man from the bar peers around the corner at Chavo, stalking him*

I recognize that guy's face. He's got a Remnant bounty on his head. What's he doing nosing around at an Imperial spot like this? ...and I know I know his name, I just can't place where I know him from.

*Inside the Imperial building, two stormtroopers in dust-colored armor turn and point their blasters at the intruder. Behind them, an officer rises* I don't think you're authorized to be in here. Identify yourself, please.

----------

*In the Imperial council meeting room, one of several holocams starts broadcasting the meeting between Cracken and Flax directly to the main viewscreen overlooking the long table where the members were seated. Outrage is being expressed on the part of many*

Jun Tarl: *stands up and yells in outrage* Lord Cracken has betrayed us! I will watch this no longer. I move for a vote of no confidence in Lord Cracken as Head of the Council!

Haksh Galen: Councilman Tarl, you must realize Lord Cracken will not stand for being replaced...

Beron Ghenn: *stands up as well* Then I move for a vote to split ourself from Cracken's pathetic Loyalist group! We are the true Empire, and we will make no deals with an imposter government!

*another councilman* He is a Lord of the Sith! What chance do we have to oppose him?

Ghenn: He is WEAK! What Lord of the Sith makes deals and cedes control of the majority of the galaxy to a rebel government?

Tarl: He would relinquish all our hard-fought gainings on a whim! What kind of leader is that, may I ask?

*Farran Darkholme remains silent, observing. Waiting to make his move, if it was necessary...*

((OOS: Anyone else, feel free to play any Imperial Council members you want [except preexisting characters belonging to others of course]))
 jokemaster
10-29-2002, 8:47 PM
"sure" *procures fake ID listing him as a security inspector doing a suprise inspection*

(OOS: i know the rebel alliance is the new republic now but that doesn't mean i didn't work for them while they were the rebel alliance and i meant at some point in the RPG)
 Redwing
10-29-2002, 9:21 PM
((OOS: Jokemaster: Can you describe the fake ID?

And okay, just making sure ;)))
 Kuuki
10-29-2002, 9:41 PM
*Doors bursts open as Ivan Cracern walks in to the Council Chamber. he walks up to the table where the Imperial councilman meet.*

Ivan: "Sorry im Late..."

Ravan: "Better late then never..."

*A few Councilman chuckle here and there. the Ivan pounds his hand on the table.*

Iran in a serious tone: "This actions of the Lord has gone too far." *Taking a glance at one of the main holocoms. then points at the image...* "My fellow councilman! Do you see this? When the rest of the Empire sees this they will think that our leader is weak and not as forecomming, especally as nearly finishing a war with the New Republic which would have re-assured the Empires Firm grip in this galaxy!"

Ravan: "Regaurdless of how much i fully give out my support to you Ivan, but you must know that plenty of people are tired of war. The support of a defection may not be possible, unless we find some way of reenforcing that support amoung the Navy and Military..."

Councilman Marcus Spartain: "I concor on that, perhaps if we find a new 'compedent' leader?"

Ravan: "Of course, but that goes back to the point that Councilman Galen stated about Cracken wouldn't never woudl allow to be replaced..."

Ivan: "The reason for my lateness is because I've just recived reports from our spies whom sense Jedi activity throughout that galaxy, and they stated that a close relitive of the Lord of the Sith has shown himself as a possible 'super-power' in the force, Something that hasn't been felt in the longest time, and nearly possitively more power then the Lord himself. Currently we are having a search on any files on this 'relitive'. Any questions on that motive?"

---------------------------

*Irvine guns his shuttle into obit and breaks off into hyperspace immetately.*

Irvine: 'First things first, I must control all of my powers. a little more is not going to cut it...'

*Irvine starts meditating...*
 Rogue15
10-29-2002, 10:08 PM
*Kioet lands his ship in a docking bay, lowers the ramp, then moments later flies out of the cargo bay on speeder bike, just as the ramp closes, Kioet presses a button on his remote, activating every single security defense on the ship.*

Kioet: "Time to make a real profit, this one is NOT getting screwed up."

*minutes later Kioet floors his speeder bike through the streets of mos eisely and comes to a stop at the cantina*

Kioet: "That wasn't too bad, now to find someone that's a Jedi.."

*Kioet walks into the cantina, and up to the bar*

Kioet: "Bartender, I would like a nice warm cup of Caffa, and

*Bartender gets him a nice warm cup of Caffa*

Kioet: "Thank you so much."

*Kioet hands the bartender a few credits, then walks around, looking at everyone, trying to determine who would most likely be a Jedi. Kioet then gives up, and heads back to the bartender*

Kioet in low voice: "You wouldn't happen to have any Jedi in here, would you?"
 Kuuki
10-30-2002, 10:39 AM
Barender: "Yeah sure, try him" *points to Deac* "He's a regular here... Oh darn, he's not here... sorry."
 Deac
10-30-2002, 3:02 PM
[Ummmm....Deac's at the peace conference...please pay attention]

*Deac's path is blocked by the mysterious stranger*

????:Recognise me, Starkiller? No? Guess Syrnl never mentioned his second son... my mother was never able to see my face...but she did name me...Lokpihet Darkstar. Die!

*Lokpihet swings his two-pronged saber*

-------------------------

[The Imperial Council Chamber]

*Reletha Darkstar, daughter off Syrnl, strides in.*

Reletha: He may be a sith lord, but I am a sith lady...and I call for a vote of leadership for this council! Who will stand behind the heir of Lord Syrnl against the Traitor Cracken?
 BattleDog
10-30-2002, 5:07 PM
((OSS: Cracken, you can have Adumar, I didn't metio it. You spelt Aguma "Agamar"))

Flax: I'm sure this treaty will be rattified.

*18 hours later.*

News-Caster: In a surprise move the New Republic Goverment has made peace with the Imperial Remmenant. It has now emerged that talks were conducted in secret throughout last night. The Treaty marks the official end of the 25 year long Civil War and signals an inidiate cease-fire in the current confict....

((I hope no-one minds this, I think this needed to be moved along, or Cracken and I might be sat at a table all through the thread.))
 Cmdr. Cracken
10-30-2002, 6:02 PM
*Cracken is sitting in the command chair of the Super Star Destroyer Titan, at his side, Grand Admiral Tojo. Coruscant was in the view port, glowing with an incandecent glow.*

So, it has begun. *Cracken looked at Tojo* How many left?

Tojo: 1/3 of the fleet. They felt that this was an outrage to your father. half the Army has either jumped ship, or deserted.

Pity. Well, when the Councel does break away, if they do not declare war outright, i want to send a delegation. Most likely it will be a suicide mision, but i'd rather try to solve this diplomatically. Position the fleet in a defensive formation around all the outlying planets which will be closest to the Seperatist planets. i want to take no chances.

Tojo: Sir.

*tojo walked away giving orders through to the fleet. Cracken wlaked off the bridge and into his private sanctum. he keyed the comlink to Starr*
Well, Starr, have you found her?
 Kuuki
10-30-2002, 6:17 PM
*Irvine traveling in his shuttle, still in hyperspace, and is about to arrive at the Imperial Council HQ in a few hours. He senses a presence at the Council HQ, which the has departed for now til more events of the peace treaty will be told...*

Irvine to Reletha: Well, well, I'd never expect anyone in that niehborhood with your type of sanificant skills such as our own. My name is Irvine Cracken, son of the lord of the sith, don't get me wrong, personally I hate the f***er, and I am hier to the throne... May i ask of your name perhaps?
 Redwing
10-30-2002, 11:03 PM
((OOS: Battledog, we can't really jump 18 hours ahead into the future while Deac's fighting.))

[Coruscant]

*Security forces rush to investigate the disturbance created by Lokiphet*

----------

[Imperial Council Chamber]

*The Council chamber is thrown into an uproar by Reletha's dramatic entrance*

Jun Tarl: I second the motion to vote! Cracken has betrayed us!

Tres Kierniena: I nominate Ivan Cracern for the leadership of this council, in Cracken's place!

Beron Ghenn: What? We want the leadership of an outdated general who wastes time investigating "power in the Force?"

Fennon Ternisun: Hear hear! Cracern is not a Jedi nor Sith! What does he have to offer us that will replace Lord Cracken's power?

Chairman: Order! Will anyone second the nomination of Ivan Cracern for head of the Supreme Imperial Council?

*Farran makes his move. He rises* I would like to move for a different nomination. I nominate...Reletha Darkstar for head of the Imperial Council, in Cracken's place!

Ternisun: I second the motion.

Chairman: Motion moved and seconded. Will anyone second the nomination of Ivan Cracern?

----------

*Starr's head snaps down as his comlink buzzes*

Starr: Master...I'm sorry, I sensed something extraordinarily strange in the Force. I don't understand it. I've never felt anything like it before... I did find the girl. She is in the company of a Halren Flax, son of Space Marshal Talkin Flax...of course you remember him?
 Cmdr. Cracken
10-30-2002, 11:57 PM
*Cracken muses.... Flax's son, intriguing, this will make his mission a bit more interesting*

Well, in the intrest of continued peace, do not harm the son of Flax in taking Alys. Bewarned, she is not to be underestimated.
I'll let you know more of what might be the cause of the Force Surge upon your return.

-------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Alys and Hal continue the walk donw the avenue, Hal slightly reconsidering his idea of taking this gal out to get REALLY drunk. that whole staring into space thing was creepy.

Alys, no the other hand, had noticed she had quite a following on Corellia...
 jokemaster
10-31-2002, 8:22 AM
*gaurd accepts fake ID*
 Rogue15
10-31-2002, 11:15 AM
Kioet to Bartender: "Ok, thanks anyways. I'll just sit down at a table, and wait for a Jedi to waltz in, when he orders something, tell him I have something that may be of interest to him."

*Kioet walks away from the bar, and sits at a table in a corner of the cantina*
 Deac
10-31-2002, 2:04 PM
*Deac is hard pressed to keep up with Lokpihet. Whenever Deac strikes, even with two blades, Lokpihet's twin blades act as one massive one, leaving Deac constantly on the defensive until...

Lokpihet smashes through Deac's defenses and right through his left arm. He stands above the fallen cyborg*

Lokpihet: "More machine than man". Pathetic, Starkiller. You may have destroyed my true father...but this will destroy you...remember me...uncle...

*Lokpihet vanishes into the alleys*

----------------------------------------------------

*Reletha sits, smugly as her support is shown throught the council*
 Kuuki
10-31-2002, 5:48 PM
@jokemaster: Sry to mess up your posts, by why in the hell would ANY imperial meetings of any sort be recorded? or be watches via video?

@deac: Irvine tried to talk to relethaa while ago... :rolleyes:

Ravan: "I have to side with Ivan, i motion my vote for him."

Ivan quickly stepping in: "However the presence of Reletha here in these chambers is prohibited, and her begin acknowledged as a possible candidage for surprime council shall be only granted to an current council member. Guards take her out of here... She should have never have been here. And as for my possibility for becoming Surprime Council, I have to side with both, No, my term in this council is about to end regaurdless if I will be granted a new term of being held here as a council member as surprime council, however Yes, i have valuable information regaurding our 'Sith Lord' that has been kept secret to all but 4 people, The Sith Lord, his apprentice, myself, and someone who pretains to this secret."

*guards take reletha clamy out of the chamers*

Which could well be played out in our favor if im elected to a term as Surprime Council. May I remind you that this has been the first time since it has been declared as top serect information has been mentioned. I'll let your all decide if or if not I shall release my information to you all, depending on what ever or not im elected."

Marcus: "okay, Lets hear it!! I third the motion for Ivan for surprime council!"

*Ivan smirks for his allies in the council voting for him...*
 jokemaster
10-31-2002, 7:19 PM
Originally posted by Scarface2k2
[color=red][i]@jokemaster: Sry to mess up your posts, by why in the hell would ANY imperial meetings of any sort be recorded? or be watches via video

OOS:easy to be able to blackmail in case they want to cower out, also in case someone murders a member.
 Kuuki
10-31-2002, 11:00 PM
@jokemaster: true, but still no meeting of any sort of that importence can and would be recorded unless it had any public needing to be shown. sence it is not, there wouldnt be any cameras period. and could you please edit your post so it appears as an OSS? (not to sound like a jerk or anything....)
 Rogue15
10-31-2002, 11:19 PM
((I've been reading the cantina's starting from 1, so i can at least know what the hell is going on :D ))
 Deac
11-01-2002, 3:00 PM
*Reletha is furious*

I'll get you, Cracern!

*Force pushes Ivan's guards off her*

My father, Lord Syrnl Darkstar, was a member of this council. After his death (according to Imperial Records he was killed by Deac) , I, his eldest child, thereby take his seat. If you have a problem with that, General Cracern...then I will show you the power it would take to rule the empire....

*Ignites double-bladed lightsaber*

The power of a Sith Lady. All true followers of Emperor Palpatine, show your support for Lady Darkstar....
 Redwing
11-01-2002, 3:23 PM
((@jokemaster: Why would the feed extend to Tatooine? Maybe you just got access codes from there, or something?))

Beron Ghenn: Abuse of power! Cracern will not blackmail this council into electing him as Supreme Chancellor! I third the motion for the daughter of Council member Syrnl Darkstar for Head of the Council!

Jun Tarl: But she is not a current member of the council. Her father may have been, but how can she prove she is the eldest of his lineage?

Chairman: According to Imperial Council records, Syrnl Darkstar had two children, and no other information was provided to us about them. We only know that Reletha Darkstar was one of them.

*Farran speaks again* Lady Darkstar, in the absence of your brother or sister, how will you prove your claim to eldest?

*Farran smiles secretly*

((OOS: Deac, I assume Lokiphet's existence was kept secret, but he still has the DNA relation to Syrnl...))
 jokemaster
11-01-2002, 3:37 PM
(OOS: you guys are right, too many plotholes, ive deleted my post
 Kuuki
11-01-2002, 9:14 PM
Ivan to Ralatha: "Okay, but the only TRUE person whom shall be surprime counilman shoudl be the one whom has linage to the sith lord himself... His name is Irvine Samuel Cracken, our records show that he's 23 standard glactic years of age, approx 5'11", and has heir to the throne. So regaurdless whom you are a child of Darkstar, the child of Cracken has higher athority in the matter, and I did have herd reports that he is on his way here..."

*while at the same time Irvine's shuttle lands at the Council HQ and still giving out as much power as so he chooses...*

Ivan continueing: "And lets not forget that Cracken is the Son of Palatine, regaurdless of whom we are today opposing of. I repeact Cracken because i knew him for all to long, but when i create my moves agenst him, I do it honestly. And not for senceless power, unlike you whom stands here today craving it, about to kill me and anyone else in this room whom ever disagrees with you, Lady Reletha. Before you declare any power, you shall seek the heir first hand. Now get out of my face, you have no say in this meeting..."

jsut wiat deac, reletha will her her chance ^_~
 Redwing
11-01-2002, 9:38 PM
((OOS: There is no throne, Scar. Cracken had to seize power.))

Tarl: Are you suggesting we allow the son of Cracken to take up his father's soiled mantle? Outrage!

Farran: I must point out that the seat only passes upon death...and Lord Cracken, to my knowledge, is not dead. Thus Irvine does not have an automatic leadership position, even if he was here. My question to Lady Darkstar still stands.
 Kuuki
11-02-2002, 12:53 PM
<a voice whom sorce cannot be located>: "Your question? Bah! Who cares about your question. And as for Cracken and only death shall have him be removed, I'll take care of that department... ha ha ha ha ha..."

*Ivan being not ever seated in his chair, now filled by Irvine*

L Irvine: "I'll take him off the throne. And as soon as my powers fully develop, no one in this universe can stop me, with or with out you all, considerit a favor. What do you think?" *looks up to another person perched up above, standing on a well supported light fixture, resebling a black haris Irvine...*

D Irvine: "Heh heh heh heh, Thats just about correct there. And with all these abilities we share, theres not even a single jedi whom can touch us. Even now."
*The second Irvine glances over at the door, to look at a third Irvine standing behind Reletha, and leaning up agenst the closed doors.*

O Irvine: "And especally when you think it was safe to go outside and leave your doors unlocked. HA!"

*The three Irvines jump and land on the table refusing together back into the single complete Irvine as before.*

M Irvine: "Lets make a deal. Do what I say and I'll give you all the power back where it should be, the Empire how it was before and during the Galatic civil war, plus your presious Council. Decline and you all die here now. No voting, just a clear yes or no. Don't worry about my father. I already have plans for him..."

[color=red][i]Just another ability that he's got (I thought of it quite a while ago, and just wanted to use it for once ^_^)
 Redwing
11-02-2002, 1:52 PM
*Farran smiles* And that, gentlemen and ladies, is what brings us to our next question: How to balance the power of a leader which is a Lord of the Sith?

*Farran snaps his fingers, and the doors fly open. Seven men in deep black suits stepped in the chamber, armed with long black rifles. Six of them sport white insignias on their chests, while the central figure wears a bright red symbol. Their faces were masked by green visors and spidery black breather masks, and black skull helmets. A tall figure in a scientist's gray coat stands behind them*

Farran: Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce Imperial Scientist Artemis Omicron?

*Omicron steps forward* Ladies and gentlemen of the Imperial Council, I present here the culmination of the efforts of the Vanguard Project. *motions to the black-suited figures* These are only a few of the Vanguard Elite warriors. They are equipped with the very latest weapons technology, also incorporating the new technology of LDT - limited dimensional teleportation - that was tested by dedicated Imperial scientists during the recent civil war between the Empire and the New Republic. Their development was begun before the Galactic Civil War, but was sadly halted by the efforts of the Jedi Knights.

The reason for this? My Vanguards are completely immune to the power of the Force.
 Kuuki
11-02-2002, 2:54 PM
*Irvine disapears and reapears infont of the scientist with a lightsaber ignited at his neck.*

Irvine: "I only knocked them out... I am faster, stronger, and far more powerful then any jedi nor sith that has ever been completey documented, on the side of my old friend Ken'atra, which may I add where both born on the same planet, bot thats history. What ever you try to throw at me it won't even leave your fingers, gentlemen."

*Irvine grins at Omicron at the thought of decapitating Omicron.*

Irvine: "The experiment failed. And don't make me use my powers on anyone of you, cus that'll be your fatal mistake."

Ivan: "Well, look at you killer, and to think what would you mother think of you now?"

Irvine: "You of all people know that she's dead."

Ivan: "Very well then."
 Redwing
11-02-2002, 3:08 PM
((OOS: Scar, that's godmoding.

You can't just kill my characters, and you can't just say "the experiment failed and thus everything you say is nullified". You can't make yourself a god.

The most you could do is use your attack on my characters.

edit: And as I recall, there's also a rule against one post kills.))
 BattleDog
11-02-2002, 5:22 PM
*Hal senses a dark presence in the shadows.*

((OSS: This is meant to be Starr.))

Hal: *Ignites saber.* Show yourself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Space Marshal Flax sat in his chair a metiing room deep within the Old Imperial Palace. Also Presant was the Supreme Fleet commander, Senator Ackbar, General Cracken, head of Intelligance, who had the unfortunate luck of sharing the name of the Sith Lord, the Head of the Army General Madine. Aslo presant were their deputies and aides.

((OSS: Alternate Universe, Madine didn't die.))

Flax: So Gentalmen, to buisness.
 Kuuki
11-02-2002, 5:23 PM
okay fine, ill edit my post :rolleyes: but can i at least keep the decapitation? cus i dont like that guyFeel my rath! Feel my rath! ^_^
 Redwing
11-02-2002, 6:01 PM
((OOS: No. You can't knock them out either. They're new characters, and you CANNOT make a decision to create their strengths and weaknesses. That is godmode.

Speaking of which, cut the magic powers, please. You wouldn't get such powers from merging one powerful Force user with another weaker one. Doesn't add up.

Vanguards, btw, are armored and shielded. Top of the line, remember? How do you know they aren't invulnerable to sabers, or can use the Force themselves?))

*Starr takes out his saber but does not ignite it* So, a Jedi like your father. Calm yourself. I do not mean either of you harm.

*emerges from the shadows* I have come for you, Miss Alys'Shera.

----------

*as Irvine places his saber to Omicron's throat, the Vanguards train their weapons on him*

Omicron: If you kill me, they'll turn your body to ashes on the floor...

Chairman: Order! Order!
 Kuuki
11-02-2002, 8:05 PM
Irvine removing saber: "Very well then, I haven't come with the thought of harming anyones soul. However my offer on this republic still stands, let me lead you all, and maybe with Miss, um yes, Reletha's help, we will crush my fathers regeme, regaurdless of how much navial support we currently have. My powers are only but growing still with every move, thought, and espescally any actions that are force dependant, helps it that much more. I'm not sure how that ability that I have presented for my enterence had been created, but I assure you I at least know I have more, and I'm a fast learner... And I already know of most of your all capabilities, its nice to have a relitive on the council..." *glances at Ivan, but only a few notice.* "I bid you all good day..."
 Cmdr. Cracken
11-02-2002, 10:17 PM
*Alys, hearing the new "Jedi's" want, became afraid. thoughts of her mother floated to her head. She drew her blasters at inhuman speed. Starr took notice. perhaps his master was right not to underestimate... who ever she was.*

Why do you want me? Tell me and i might not blast you to pieces.
*Sithspit, he was a JEDI. Even Jengo Fett and his son Boba couldn't beat a Jedi. what could SHE do? One word crossed her mind..... run.

And she did. she took off at blinding speed, shocking Hal and Starr. Nobody could run that fast, unless they were trained in the Force......*

((OOS: Note, Alys uses alot of her powers out of fear or need, not of concious thought. She can't control it, most of it's instinctual.))
 Redwing
11-03-2002, 5:50 AM
*Starr glances at Hal, and before the Jedi can react, Starr leaps up onto the rooftop level of the buildings above and races along, paralleling the street below, until he is running side by side Alys, except above her head.

She's using the Force...no question. But she's no Jedi... Starr extended his hand and created an illusion. His Force techniques were designed to alter people's perceptions from the outside in, not directly affecting the mind...hence this interesting girl, even if a Force adept as he suspected, would have hardly any chance of seeing through the vision. She wouldn't feel any interference in her mind, and thus not question the idea.

Alys sees a duracrete wall appear almost out of nowhere directly in her path*

----------

*Farran narrows his eyes* Really? You came without a thought of harming anyone?

*motions to security droid, who plays back:* "Do what I say and I'll give you all the power back where it should be, the Empire how it was before and during the Galactic Civil War, plus your precious Council. Decline and you all die here now."

*Farran smiles* If Omicron's Vanguards hadn't come in at that precise moment, would I not be a corpse right now, Irvine Cracken?

*to the Vanguards* See to it that Irvine does not use us as guinea rats in his next 'learning experience'.

Red-Insigniaed Vanguard: *in a modulated voice through the slitted mask* Yes sir. *two Vanguards move to flank Irvine, the others keeping withing safe firing distance.

Farran glances at Ivan. He hadn't missed the undertones of Irvine's quick conversation with him. It was only confirming what he already knew...suspected*

Farran: And now, to Lady Darkstar: Do you have an answer for my question?
 Kuuki
11-03-2002, 9:31 AM
Irvine: "Why allow those who not agree your your own terms to be let go so easily? Im not just refering to myself, nor you and your presious Vanguard. Mostly on the terms of my father wanting to make peace with the republic while you all sit here and think of ways how to deal with it. So, on these terms why should i do the same?"

*Irvines eyes glow for a moment.*

Irvine: "I promise you, if i have to I'd kill you all, but sence i haven't thus proves my point that if i where to have come to kill anyone, I'd would have done it as soon as I came..."
 jokemaster
11-03-2002, 10:54 AM
*gaurds come in*

Lead Gaurd: Hey you there, you're the bounty hunter Chavo aren't you? You're under arrest, Were taking you to the council and see what they'll do with you
 BattleDog
11-03-2002, 2:53 PM
*Hal waves his hand, the wall disapears, he runs after Aly.*

*Hal catches up to her, he explains in a rush.*

He's a Sith, his name is Starr. He'll try and use the force to trick you. I think we need to get you out of here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The meeting was now in progress, with the prelims out of the way they could get down to the core issue.

Ackbar: Even now, with this treaty the Empire cannot be trusted. We must fortify our borders against attack.

Cracken: Our agents and listening posts confirm what the Sith lord says. The Empire is essentially split in two, with the Emperor's Remenant currently pursuing only peace with us. The other faction, the Seperatists is essentially composed of the hardcore Warlords and stuboon, burroctrats.

Madine: The same Empire we've been fighting for 30 years!

Flax: Yes, but they have now regained a large portion of their holdings.

Ackbar: Yes, they are now capable of mounting a meening full offensive.

Madine: We need to strike at the Seperatists, now!

Flax: Agreed, however I suggest we concentrate on the divide between the Remenant and the Seperatists. Admiral?

Ackbar: Deploy the 3rd and 1st Fleets, prepare for an offensive. Attach the IndependanceII.

*slight gasp.*

Cracken: Sir, is that wise, If we were to lose her it would be a major blow to moral.

Ackbar: I will personally lead this Campaign. Space Marshal Flax, Shift more of the elite Squadrons onto the Independance.

Flax: I'll get to work on it write away.
 Deac
11-03-2002, 4:59 PM
*Reletha looks at the chaos, and looks saddened*

Fools! Do you see what we have become? Power hungry buercrats, only seeking what is best for us...

Here we have two of the same men, with a traitor for a father...and a general who would be emperor...this is not the empire I served, or wish to lead. Anyone who agrees should speak up now.

Council Member Iktar: Objection, sister of Orthos!

*Reletha turns to Iktar*

Fool. Orthos is not my natural brother. My natural brother is currently fufilling my first directive should I be chosen to lead...

Deac Starkiller must die!*

----------------------------------

*Lokpihet raises his blade over the left-handless Deac*

Farewell, Starkiller...
 Kuuki
11-03-2002, 7:45 PM
Irvine: "Well you have my support on that Miss Reletha. Other then on the condition of Deac Starkiller, I could care less. Buerucrats, everyone of them, even these ones whom are holding their weapony upon me. I wouldn't doubt as soon as they're doen with me they'd do the same with you..."
Irvine to Reletha through force: Which nothing else couldn't be the best of times for us two, to combine forces?
 Cmdr. Cracken
11-03-2002, 7:59 PM
A Sith!? What do the SIth want with ME!? Forget this.
*She ducked dowm a street, leaving Hal behind, and ran toward the Space port.

The Space port at this time was full of activity, ships leaving and arriving, dropping off various cargo's. Alys old Jedi Starfighter was preped and ready to go, like all mercenaries ships were. you never knew when you had to leave. like now.

She jumped in the cockpit, and ignored her R2 units high pitched warnings. She tried to start her engines, but they whined, and died.

SithSpit.

And there was Starr, right infront of her fighter. SHe tried her lasers... nothing. Damned Sith disabled her fighter. she poped the cockpit, and stood up, hands raised..........*
 Redwing
11-03-2002, 8:26 PM
((OOS: Jokemaster, you're on Tatooine, not the planet where the Imperial Council is meeting...so the guards will be taking you offplanet. You better have an important-sounding backstory :D ;)

@BattleDog: lol @ using the actual Cmdr. Cracken))

*Chavo's stalker stares as the guards lead Chavo out of the building* They're taking him to the Imperial Council? Why? What's so important about him?

*The guards lead Chavo towards an Imperial shuttle with official markings. Chavo's stalker makes up his mind...he's going to follow them. He slips up behind the shuttle - conveniently, he was already dressed as a mechanic - and is furtively attaching a tracking device to the side of the shuttle when a hand lands on his shoulder*

----------

*Starr lands in front of Hal, saber ignited* Impressive. Your father never had the prowess to see through one of my illusions. Fighting you would be an interesting task...at a later time, that is.

*Starr fades from Hal's sight. He was never actually there.

The actual Starr stood in front of Aly's disabled ship* You shouldn't be so frightened. I am not here to harm you. I'm here to take you to...someone who wants to see you.

----------

Farran: I care only for the good of this Council. *smiles* The Vanguards shall only be used to keep the balance of power intact. The days of Vader are over, my friends. No Sith will again be able to engineer a power play based on the threat of the Force.

Unless, of course, they go through me.

Not only that, but those intolerable Jedi will soon fall once again if they dare stand in our way.

----------

*Lokiphet is suddenly pulled backwards by a glow of light blue energy, and his slash misses Deac's body. Behind the Sith, Termand Rwos ignites his lightsword*

Rwos: Looks like I got here just in time. Hello Deac. *looks at Lokiphet* I don't believe we've met.
 Cmdr. Cracken
11-03-2002, 8:37 PM
*Alys sighed in vexation. Screw it. Just go with it. She jumped out of the cockpit, and walked to the Sith*

Someone, eh? your master? The EMperor? I know of you, now that i think of it, the HoloNet showed you and your master recently as one of the Galaxies most wanted, but with the treaty, they took you two off. You guys even Had Skywalker spooked, which is hard to do.

*She stuck her hands out. Might as well go out on a limb and see what this Emperor wanted*

Take me to your leader. *She smirked*

--------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, on the bridge of the Titan, Cracken was reading the latest reports from look out statins he had around his territory, and a few hidden in the Republic's. There fleet was moving, very agressivly, toward the Seperatists. he mused for a second, and Tojo walked in, and gave a military bow*

Tojo, have the com send Starr a message to his ship, that we're at the Bilbringi Shipyards. Have him bring our guest to the Titan.

We're going to Bibringi to oversee the final outfits of the Super Star Destroyer Vengence, is she staffed and fully operational?

Tojo: Yessir, but she lacs a captain.

*Cracken mused, and smiled*

We'll fix that. Enter hyperspace as soon as the com is sent.

Tojo: Sir.

*WIth tat, tojo spoke to a com link,and Starr's ship had new rendevoux co-ordinates. The mighty warship entered hyperspace, leaving the crown jewel of the Galaxy, Coruscant behind.*
 Rogue15
11-03-2002, 8:43 PM
*Kioet's grasps the stalker by the shoulder*

Kioet: "Going somewhere, Nimalf?"

*Kioet throws Nimalf to the ground*

"The Cantina was boring me, when I get bored, I get angry, so tell me who it is you're stalking and why.*

*Kioet levels his E11 stormtrooper rifle at Nimalf's head*

"TELL ME NOW!!!!"
 Redwing
11-03-2002, 9:07 PM
*Nimalf laughs nervously at the angry Trandoshan hovering above him* Hey hey calm down, you crazy bastard. What makes you think I'm stalking anyone? *Nimalf looks around hoping the Imperials didn't notice the little scuffle*

----------

*Starr looks miffed* Yes, Lord Cracken wishes to see you. I would consider it an honor if I were you. *turns* Follow me.
 Rogue15
11-03-2002, 9:17 PM
Kioet to Nimalf: "I know a stalker when I see one. You're movements were just far too obvious, that mechanic suit doesn't have any oil stains on it, and it doesn't even fit you properly."

*Kioet glances at the tracking device that Nimalf put on the ship*

Kioet: "At least you know how to conceal tracking devices, normally one wouldn't be able to see that, but being a trandoshan, I have good eyesight."

*Kioet helps Nimalf up off the ground*

Kioet: "So, are we going to follow him or what?"
 Admiral
11-03-2002, 9:34 PM
*Heimdall enters the Odin's office*

Heimdall: It has begun father. We have just recieved this report.

*Heimdall hands Odin the report. He reads it then gives it to Vidar who also reads it*

Odin: We knew this was going to happen. So they finally completed the Vanguard project. That should be interesting to watch.

Vidar: There were to Irvines and now they have combined, and looks like they want to challenge their father.

Heimdall: The New Republic is also launching the Independence II. It seems they may be a little spooked by this as well.

Odin: Monitor the situation. Rwos has a device to call us if our help is really needed. What about the Jotuns?

Heimdall: Normal ever once in a while they try to break free but are summarly destroyed.

Vidar: I wonder if the galaxy will ever know of what we do to keep their lands safe from that evil.

Odin: If we do our jobs right, they never will. At least not until Ragnarok.

Heimdall: Funny how they fight amoung themselves. So ignorant of the rest of the galaxy.

Odin: What do you say we find your mother and brother and get something to eat?

Vidar: Sure, I'm a little hungry anyways.

*Heimdall just nods. The three goes out to find Frigga and Tyr*
 Rogue15
11-04-2002, 10:25 AM
((I finished reading all the Cantinas up to 7, meaning i read all of 6 last night...can someone explain what the postlude to holocaust thingie in rsrp is? is it like a 'what would have happened if everyone were to die' deal? and would i understand more of everyone's story in this Cantina by reading it?))
Page: 3 of 5