Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A tale of wars

Page: 1 of 1
 Histys-History
10-15-2002, 10:48 AM
This is set on a planet called Uniopatia (mape up) it is homed by ferious animals and flightless birds

The story is on Uupio a old jedi with the help of his crew needs to save this planet from destruction

Join in anyone (plz tell me if this is right! :) )

Oh and the war is between the Gungans and the Empire (sorry about that) <-- edit
 Darth Groovy
10-15-2002, 11:07 PM
In the sky a crescent shape surrounded by a thin coat of blue flames thundered as it approached the planet surface. Clearly this was the burnig hull of a corilleian space crusier. The trail of smoke followed as it crashed through the trees, knocking down the folliage in its path. Slowly the trees fell, finally pushing the giant hunk of metal to a slow stop. A small engine noise whirred and whistled as a circular door began to spin open. Gasses escaped from the cracked hull and worn down were the repulsors once remained. A shaddowy figure imerged from the wreckage and staggered to it's feet. A hood was slowly removed to reveal the zabrak with a red and black tattooed face. Darth Groovy blinked some and held up his hand to block the heavy sunlight above. Birds and animals chirped and purred in the backround. Groovy clicked a button on his wrist comlink. "Obi-wan13 do you copy?" "Obi-13 do you hear me?" Groovy tapped on the comlink again and looked around at the damage behind him. "Damn, I know this is the wrong place!"
 Histys-History
10-16-2002, 3:17 AM
Suspect #3 heard a horrable noise on his radio, Suspect #3 clicked on his comlink "This is Suspect #3 i hear you, i dont know why i am getting these transmissions" Suspect #3 hears something behind him Suspect #3 ignites his lightsaber and creeps around slyfully........
 Darth Groovy
10-16-2002, 4:19 AM
Darth Groovy taps the comlink again. "Who the hell is Supect #3?" Groovy thinks of something to say, "Hello who ever this is, what is your location?" - No answer.

The remains of the ship are clearly beyond repair, and a gut sucking feeling wreches over Darth Groovy. Somehow he must find a way to reach his destination. He knows that freindly or hostile, he must find who ever it was who transmitted his last signal.

Groovy packs a small bag of supplies into a backpack and makes his way off into the jungle to investigate the transmission, using his lightsaber to hack through the thick green folliage.
 Histys-History
10-16-2002, 10:43 AM
Suspect #3 turns his saber off, "nothing..." Suspect #3 sees a zabrak in the distance... "Hey you there!!!!!!"
 Darth Groovy
10-16-2002, 11:13 AM
Darth Groovy drops his pack and springs to a defensive saber stance.

"Who the hell are you?"
 Histys-History
10-16-2002, 4:46 PM
Suspect #3 puts saber in attack stance "Suspect #3, does that help?"
 Darth Groovy
10-16-2002, 6:55 PM
Darth Groovy etches closer, "Whoa hold on partner, I come in peace, and I didn't come here on purpose. I could use some help here. My name is Darth Groovy, I am a Jedi Knight, and Instructor with the LucasForums Jedi Academy. I crashed landed here, but I don't know where here is."
 Histys-History
10-17-2002, 10:37 AM
Suspect #3 puts saber away, "Well if we work together maybe we can work together and get the hell outa this mess!" Suspect #3 hears a massive BOOM in the background "WTF IS THAT!?"
 Darth Groovy
10-17-2002, 4:03 PM
"What ever it was I doubt it's the official welcoming comittee." Darth Groovy pulls out a small automated tracking scanner from his backpack. The small defice whistles chirps and flashes. "Looks like a large metallic object hovering less than 10 meters from here, let's get moving!"
 Histys-History
10-17-2002, 4:28 PM
Suspect #3 sences a disturbance in the force "I sence a disturbance in the force!" Suspect #3 uses force speed and runs like a madman grabbing Darth Groovy with him!
 Darth Groovy
10-18-2002, 6:05 AM
"Hey man watch the threads!" Groovy snapped. "I do know how to Force Run too as well. Groovy pulled loose, and ran on his own not losing any time and keeping in pefect sync with Suspect#3. "Just where are we going anyway?"
 Histys-History
10-18-2002, 6:08 AM
Suspect #3 gets mighty confused "I dont know just run"
Suspect #3 see's imperials "AHH IMPERIALS" suspect #3 runs to Darth Groovy's ship
 Darth Groovy
10-18-2002, 6:14 AM
"Great this is all we need!" Groovy runs after Suspect into the remainder of the Hull of the Stoic. "Strap your self in, I'm gonna drain the hyperpower into a network computere."
 Histys-History
10-18-2002, 7:11 AM
Suspect #3 pushes buttons and tries to get the hell outa the planet! "Hey, umm wheres the manual!" Suspect #3 hits a wrong button and it breaks "umm i broke the GO button!!!"
 Darth Groovy
10-18-2002, 9:16 PM
"Look it's not going to fly, but I may be able to put enough power into the shields that whatever, or whoever trys to touch it will fry. I have no idea how much power I have left or how long it will last. " Darth Groovy runs down the corridor, flipping switches right and left. "Lock all the hatches and portals! I don't want anything coming in here! And keep radio silence so they're scanners don't pick us up! Oh yeah, and welcome to the remainder of my ship." Groovy grinned slightly and returned to his elaborate evasive manuver.
 topshot
10-22-2002, 9:28 PM
A ship in the sky crashlands on to the mysterious, unknown planet. Out from the escape hatch, Topshot wonders,"Where the heck am I?"

Topshot tries to contact his comrades,"ZBomber, BigTeddyPaul, come in......."

No response.

"Damn. I'll try contacting Hystys-History, or any other of my allies!"

Topshot taps into the comlink again.

"Hello, this is space trucker Topshot! I am in need of serious off planet transport!"

*Topshot sees a few Imperials*

"Damn, not those guys!"

*Topshot runs like heck!*
 Darth Groovy
10-28-2002, 1:17 AM
A sudden squelch comes over the hailing frequencies as Groovy and Suspect pop too.

Groovy tries to tune out the squeelch as a faint message comes through.

"ZBomber, BigTeddyPaul, come in......."

Groovy looks at Suspect(er..Histry), "What do you suspose it is?"
 topshot
10-28-2002, 6:22 PM
*Topshot takes out his modified lightsaber, after he's out of Imperial sight*

Topshot, speaking into the comlink:"Ok, I'm really a space
trucking Dark Jedi, and have
received a mixed message
from the Imperial Remnant
Base down here!"

(Plays back transmission)

????:"Important information........revived.......Darth
Maul........lead.......destruction of......Jedi Academy......."

Topshot:"Any one know what this means?"
 Darth Groovy
11-12-2002, 12:41 AM
Groovy debated to himself: "Was this genuine, or a carefully planned decoy?" Either way, sitting in the hull of a burned up cruiser was not expiditing any of his orders.

"I must go!" He grabbed his things and scurried off into the woods.
 topshot
11-12-2002, 6:21 PM
Meanwhile, back at the Academy, the evil lord of the sith had wrecked everything, and nearly killed almost everyone, 'cept Obi-wan13, who is still alive.

One ponders as to why, or rather how, Maul was revived.

He had murdered hundreds of people in his time.

Maul was killed by Obi-wan Kenobi, the great ancestor of Obi-wan13 along time ago, and was never heard from since then. But who was it that revived him?
 Darth Groovy
11-14-2002, 5:46 PM
:eyeraise: the Hell?
 Mex
11-16-2002, 7:25 AM
Wheres Histys-History?

Because I wanted to join in :o
 topshot
11-19-2002, 9:33 PM
((OOC: You can join in with us!))

*Topshot lands his ship in the academy hull bay, sees 3 dead jedi*

Topshot:"Something's not right here!"