Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

WIP: Ulic Qel Droma Saber

Page: 2 of 2
 Scotchy
12-02-2002, 1:10 AM
Originally posted by Psynex
Both tutorials are not correct and I'm really surprised they haven't been fixed by now. The blade does emit from the long end.

Best solution to make life easier:
1) Import the standard saber from the pk3
2) Merge your saber into the scene
3) Move your saber into place (where the original is) and orient it appropriately
4) Delete the original saber
5) Tweak the tags placement on your saber using only Move

The only problem with that is that the tags don't import with the saber_W.md3 using GMAX or MAX 4.2 (or at least they never did with my importers).

Work on these things are progressing slowly... when finals are over, I should have much more time to work on them. Until then... ah who cares... they're just a bunch of sabers anyway.

They'll be done after Christmas.
 Scotchy
02-19-2003, 3:47 PM
I'm not dead... I still have these.

I'll get to releasing them eventually.
 Scotchy
03-07-2003, 2:13 AM
Can you beleive it? I actually FINISHED one of these bastards.

DOWNLOAD NOW (http://users.chartertn.net/montrose/downloads/ulicjedisaber.zip)

I'll be relaeasing the rest of them soon.
 GreenDevil
03-08-2003, 12:46 AM
Can't wait for the Sith version! :)
 GreenDevil
03-19-2003, 11:10 PM
Hey Scotchy, you still there?

I'm really looking forward to that Sith saber version... Is that still being made or has it been junked?
 Classic Luke
03-22-2003, 6:35 PM
Hope u still here scotchy as i enjoy usin your ulic jedi hilt :)
Nothing would please me more however, to be wielding the outcast saber hilt he uses in the dark horsse comic redemption :)

Cough, i guess the only thing that Would please me more is an ulic player model (as he appears in Redemption) , (ahem) :)))
(hint, hint, wink, wink)... :)

Keep up the awesome work!!!
Page: 2 of 2