Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Hmm Im thinking...

Page: 1 of 1
 Raith_Seinar
10-08-2002, 3:45 PM
I got kicked of the SWGB Heaven site, but on there they have some good ideas for RPGing, and I know some people have been there before. I was thinking along the lines of a SW Bounty Hunter type thing but I need ideas and also I need permission and I also need to know how you do things here.

Thanks

:deathstar :deathii: :deathstar :deathii:
 DashRendar
10-08-2002, 4:52 PM
the first thing you should know about this place is that it's pretty much dead...the RPGers start out enthusiastic but then they stop posting. Second is that there's no real Rhyme of Reason to the place the basic setup is that you make a chat thread..get players..start game..finish game (very few have made it to this point)
 Raith_Seinar
10-16-2002, 5:35 PM
Well, Ill start a new RPG then, but I go away for term break soon, so it wont go until Im back but all you ppl sign up as Well known Bounty Hunters or ur own made up ones and Ill type up a storyline to start.

Fine by you lot?
 DashRendar
10-16-2002, 8:59 PM
*looks around* Uhhhhhhhhhh......

I guess I'm the only one left....

That's fine by me but you might wnana start it at RSN or JKII sinse they're a lot more up and about then we are here. If you haven't noticed your post was the first one in a week or two.
 Raith_Seinar
10-17-2002, 2:56 PM
ok I guess the idea sucked ass anyway
 hannibalscipio
10-30-2002, 2:03 PM
Hey, you could start it on my site, assuming you update often, refrain from crude talk, and just generally behave yourself. Interested?
 Raith_Seinar
10-30-2002, 6:45 PM
ok Mr Scipio, sir. Sorry, mister.
 hannibalscipio
10-30-2002, 10:56 PM
Well, goodness, if you're going to be a punk, you can forget my offer.
 Redwing
11-02-2002, 2:20 AM
The problem is that certain people keep disappearing. I mean, look at Tempest Feud. It was good as long as the GM actually posted! -.-
 Wraith 5
11-04-2002, 2:29 PM
Does that mean you would like me back???

Sorry i have had a very bad life over that last few months, and i have had very little time for anything.

But i am trying to get back here, so would you like the game to be reborn?
Page: 1 of 1