Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question: What do you guys think about a LOTR Game ?

Page: 1 of 1
 wizrdzmagik13
10-07-2002, 8:09 PM
Hey fellow Star Wars Fans....I have a question: what do u guys think about another epic movie being made into a video game? Although one could argue the video game is being based on the book. I'm excited about the game. i was on lordoftherings.com the other day reading up on game and so on. I just hope it does the book justice.
 obi
10-07-2002, 9:26 PM
Originally posted by wizrdzmagik13
Hey fellow Star Wars Fans....I have a question: what do u guys think about another epic movie being made into a video game? Although one could argue the video game is being based on the book. I'm excited about the game. i was on lordoftherings.com the other day reading up on game and so on. I just hope it does the book justice.

I have it on Game Boy Advance, and it is awesome! I am just itching for the 23rd of this month to get the PC version!!!!!
 Pedro The Hutt
10-16-2002, 9:15 AM
I'm holding on to my usual "wait and see" attitude XD
Page: 1 of 1