Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Minor forum update

Page: 1 of 1
 Metallus
10-06-2002, 2:40 AM
8 of 12 sent me some custom forum images (replacing the default 'new topic', 'reply', and 'topic closed' graphics) awhile back, and due to lack of access to the lucasforums files at the time, they were delayed in being put up, and they sort of disappeared on my computer for awhile :(. Fortunately I was doing some housekeeping on my computer and they turned up. So, they're finally up. Sorry for the delay!
 MJ
10-07-2002, 10:51 AM
Hey look! There they are! Bonjourno, boys!

Thanks, Metallicats. :)
 Darth Eggplant
10-07-2002, 1:24 PM
have him change all the buttons why dont you.
 LiMP RABBiT
10-17-2002, 1:33 PM
Wow, my life sundenly has meening. Im not being sarcastic honest. But really, thanks it really fits now.
 Gabez
10-17-2002, 1:38 PM
Your sole purpose is to post on this forum, listen to Nightlight's creations and to admire cool custom forum images?
 MJ
10-17-2002, 7:53 PM
Well between uni work and my three websites, my life doesn't have any meaning. There isn't time for it to have meaning. :)
 LiMP RABBiT
10-18-2002, 11:17 AM
Gabez, i am not that sad. I was actually being sarcy when i said my life had new meaning, and was being sarcy by saying i wasn't being sarcy
Page: 1 of 1